Mountie resigns from Trudeau......speaks out.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

*sigh*

Watched it...

Obviously this guy didn't read as much as he claimed.

Last edited:

MyOpinion

Time Out
Dec 3, 2021
A disgruntled employee.... one of thousands.... for all numbers of reasons.
He quit....one of thousands.... so what. Walmart employees quit too.
No story, just an every day occurance.

Reactions: bill barilko

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
A disgruntled employee.... one of thousands.... for all numbers of reasons.
He quit....one of thousands.... so what. Walmart employees quit too.
No story, just an every day occurance.
He was an experienced RCMP officer that quit because he was expected to unlawfully break the oath he took to respect and uphold the Charter of Rights.

That should concern everyone.

MyOpinion

Time Out
Dec 3, 2021
He was an experienced RCMP officer that quit because he was expected to unlawfully break the oath he took to respect and uphold the Charter of Rights.

BS.
He is a disgruntled RCMP officer of which there are many. Some stay others leave. Happens every day.
Difference here is this guy had a platform to perform on LOL
And get this... there was no breaking the charter of rights anywhere anytime. If you think so....tell us which charter was broken.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
And good riddance. We don't need political activists on the force. He should have gone into a different line of work.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
I admire the intestinal fortitude of this RCMP officer and I hope more cops will step up to the plate. I have heard Ottawa Police are leary in actually doing what their leadership wants them to do because they know it's not right. We need more cops like him, that's for sure.

What Trudeau's action is doing is so very are so out of touch with what is actually happening, especially since there is no "insurrection, violence" or anything remotely close to that. Even in the Emergencies Act it states that the situation must be "extreme" and a danger to the "province" and again, that is not what is happening despite what the PM, Ford or the MSM state. They lie and lie on a regular basis. Canadians see that for themselves and have decided enough is enough. Whether you're for or against the truckers, EVERYONE'S FREEDOM IS AT STAKE. I hope the protest continue. SUCK IT UP OTTAWA! Ottawa is after all the Capital of CANADA!!! Where else would one protest against government - Timbuctoo??

Our cowardly leader has decided that he is "god" and that he needs to "rule with impunity" to ensure that we can't even go to the courts. Apparently, this emergency act is a "go around" and he doesn't need the courts. I understand, however, that it must go through parliament to be approved and I have sent my MP an email telling him to vote against this horrible over reach by government. Trudeau states that it's his "last resort" but he hasn't even tried the "first resort". What an ass!!

Freedom needs to be fought for and we're doing it in an extremely civil way. Trudeau, Ford and their buddies need to step down so we can get people who actually follow the laws of this country, adhere to the Constitution and allow the freedoms we are all entitled to have.

MyOpinion

Time Out
Dec 3, 2021
I admire the intestinal fortitude of this RCMP officer and I hope more cops will step up to the plate. I have heard Ottawa Police are leary in actually doing what their leadership wants them to do because they know it's not right. We need more cops like him, that's for sure.

Freedom needs to be fought for and we're doing it in an extremely civil way. Trudeau, Ford and their buddies need to step down so we can get people who actually follow the laws of this country, adhere to the Constitution and allow the freedoms we are all entitled to have.
Admire? Admire what? This guy made a career choice as did many others. He probably already has a pension and is just walking away. Nurses and health care workers and front lime workers have quit too. He is no hero or example.
As for Ottawa police not doing what their leadership wants, well, fact is the leadership has not ordered them to do anything except give bylaw infraction tickets. You have to live in Ottawa to see the disruption and issues this right to protest has caused.People are out of work and cannot sleep due to the noise.
What freedoms have you actually lost. Think before just randomly and emotionally responding. There has been no breach of constitution or charter of rights. If you are so sure, name them. The rhetoric of charter rights is old and incorrect.
I understand frustration but, I do want to see the cooling of the heels of emotional responses and actions with facts.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

Ah, no.

Experienced RCMP officer, maybe. Unlawfully break the oath he took to respect and uphold the Charter? Naahhh...

He read only what he wanted to read and, typically, went no further into learning the other things that got WITH the Charter. Like you, he didn't research into the situation (posted links above, you obviously just 'missed' them, right? ;) )

Waa waa... thought you were anti-snowflake, Colpy?

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Ah, no.

Experienced RCMP officer, maybe. Unlawfully break the oath he took to respect and uphold the Charter? Naahhh...

He read only what he wanted to read and, typically, went no further into learning the other things that got WITH the Charter. Like you, he didn't research into the situation (posted links above, you obviously just 'missed' them, right? ;) )

Waa waa... thought you were anti-snowflake, Colpy?

He swore to uphold the individual rights listed in the Charter, and Trudeau has done nothing but make a farce out of the Charter.

Your post was irrelevant, as it was not dealing with Charter rights.

That is why I didn't address it.