Liberals promise to control pandemic, fight climate change and rebuild economy in throne speech

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Mandate to enforce EV Sales, during a supply chain goat rodeo, a pandemic, and a global microchip shortage? Yeah, why not….China would love it, & currently it’ll help Biden choke out the Canadian Auto Industry. Sounds about right for a Canadian Liberal MP. At least Guilbeualt isn’t the Finance Minister I guess.
Yup, and the only people who will be able to afford them are those who are rich enough to purchase it and who will benefit by getting "rebates" from the government that is now considering including "luxury SUV" EV's and increasing the rebates accordingly.

Yup, good idea!!

Reactions: taxslave

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Liberals promise to control pandemic, fight climate change and rebuild economy in throne speech

View attachment 10993

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/throne-speech-mary-may-simon-one-1.6259615

Oh shit, it looks like we the peasants are about to get fkd for sure now. Our fearless comrade leader has opened his Marxist mouth and that ain't going to be good for we the peasants, pardner. His Marxist idea of fighting covid and climate change nonsense is that we can expect plenty more bullshit and lies for months to come. We may be watching as our freedoms and rights could soon be gone for good. Most of them have left already. Shocking.

Castro Trudeau reminds me of something that Al Gore once said in the early twenties where Gore said that Florida would be sitting under five feet of water in five years. Well, it's been close to near fifteen years now and Florida is still above water. What happened, Gore? Make a little miscalculation error? :ROFLMAO:

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Stock market is tanking because of this new variant

Yup, our lying and fake Canadian politicians and the lying fake and bought off Canadian media are already in full gear in trying to make this Omni"con" virus more dangerous than the other two covid variants combined even though we have been told by the South African medical association that this virus is just a very mild virus and nothing to worry about. So, get ready for the push to get more experimental vaccine booster jabs soon. Without those booster jabs or two you are all going to die. And this hoax covid virus game will go on and on until everybody has more vaccines in their veins than blood.

Maybe that is the whole idea, eh? Fill your veins with vaccines so you will die. Hey, we never know, eh? :LOL:

I can see where in maybe four months or so that if one does not take their booster jab or two they will then not be allowed to travel, eat in restaurants, or go to the movies. Fully vaccinated will mean nothing anymore. Getting your booster or two jabs will. Geez, will this finally mean that I will not have to be forced to wear a face diaper mask any longer after I have had my fourth jab? Praise be to the Lord. Amen. (y)

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Yup, our lying and fake Canadian politicians and the lying fake and bought off Canadian media are already in full gear in trying to make this Omni"con" virus more dangerous than the other two covid variants combined even though we have been told by the South African medical association that this virus is just a very mild virus and nothing to worry about. So, get ready for the push to get more experimental vaccine booster jabs soon. Without those booster jabs or two you are all going to die. And this hoax covid virus game will go on and on until everybody has more vaccines in their veins than blood.

Maybe that is the whole idea, eh? Fill your veins with vaccines so you will die. Hey, we never know, eh? :LOL:

I can see where in maybe four months or so that if one does not take their booster jab or two they will then not be allowed to travel, eat in restaurants, or go to the movies. Fully vaccinated will mean nothing anymore. Getting your booster or two jabs will. Geez, will this finally mean that I will not have to be forced to wear a face diaper mask any longer after I have had my fourth jab? Praise be to the Lord. Amen. (y)
Nah, it's all about population control. The more people that die, the better so maybe they can vaccinate us all to death LOL

Reactions: taxslave

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Nah, it's all about population control. The more people that die, the better so maybe they can vaccinate us all to death LOL

With four vaccine jabs that should do the trick and should knock off a few billion peasants or so. At least that is what Bill Gates to hell, Soros, K. Schwab and fraudster Fauci are hoping for. Those four have to be the most evil satanic bunch of arse holes on earth. (n)

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Homercron. Get your 3rd dohs.

And get your fourth jab, and your fifth jab, and your sixth jab, and on and on until we are all fkn dead from all of those vaccines that we will have been injected into our bodies. They say that there is a sucker born every minute. It should be more like for the last few decades there has been a hundred suckers been and still are being born every minute here in communist Canukistan.

While the big pharma globalists make billions of dollars from their vaccines they the peasants will soon start to die off just as Gates to hell and fraudster Fauci planned it. This is why peasants will always be called peasants. They lack any intelligence or common sense at all or in other words they are just plain f'n stupid.

Just my opinion and I am sticking with it. :ROFLMAO:

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan

Mandate to enforce EV sales quotas needed by end of next year: Guilbeault

OTTAWA — Environment Minister Steven Guilbeault says he wants a national mandate that would force auto dealers to sell a certain number of electric vehicles to be in place by the end of next year.

Road transportation accounts for one-fifth of Canada's total greenhouse-gas emissions. As Canada charts a path to net zero by 2050, eliminating carbon dioxide from passenger cars is a big part of the process.

The federal government wants half of all new passenger cars sold in Canada to be zero-emission vehicles by 2030, and reach 100 per cent by 2035.

Canadians bought more electric vehicles in the last two years than the previous eight combined, but still only three per cent of new cars registered were battery-electric or plug-in hybrids.

The Liberals promised during the election campaign to bring in a sales mandate to meet those goals. Guilbeault said he wants that to happen by the end of 2022, or early 2023 at the latest.

"This (mandate) will not come into effect in the next few months but it will come into effect very soon," he said. "We're at three, maybe four per cent. We have to get the 50 (per cent). It's a lot of heavy lifting."

Guilbeault launched consultations on how to develop that mandate this fall. A new discussion paper for those meetings seeks input on how the mandate should work, the effect on the Canadian auto industry, and whether there should be an interim target before 2030.

Growth in electric vehicles has been swift in the last few years, but almost entirely in the two provinces that already have a provincial sales mandate. Quebec began enforcing sales quotas for electric vehicles in 2018 and British Columbia followed in 2020.

Three in four new electric vehicles registered in Canada in 2020 were in B.C. and Quebec. Ontario, which had a rebate until 2018, accounted for 19 per cent. The rest of Canada accounted for less than five per cent.

Outside of B.C. and Quebec, few dealers have access to electric vehicles, and the wait can be more than six months long. Supply-chain crunches affecting the entire auto industry make it worse.

"That's one of the best arguments in favour of a national zero-emission vehicle mandate," said Joanna Kyriazis, a senior policy adviser at Clean Energy Canada.

"Right now we're really seeing a tale of two Canadas when it comes to EVs."

A mandate must be in place by early 2023 if the targets are going to be met, she said.

More: https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/cana...next-year-guilbeault/ar-AARFaTm?ocid=BingNews

I wonder what happens if a dealership only manages to sell say 7 EVs?
A federal Department of Industry briefing, obtained by Blacklocks’s Reporter last week, says e-cars are impractical in Canada. They can’t reliably handle our climate and distances.

Besides, the infrastructure (like charging stations) does not exist (and will not exist for years) to make them practical outside major cities.

Also, a study released earlier this month by the “green” energy think tank, Clean Energy Canada, estimates that to produce all the power needed to reach net-zero in 28 years, Canada would either have to build over 100 new hydro dams or a dozen new nuclear plants (or some combination) by 2050.

Does anyone realistically expect that to happen? The same environmentalists who demand an end to fossil fuels would be first in line to protest each dam or atomic powerplants. The rest at the below LINK:

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
OTTAWA — Environment Minister Steven Guilbeault says he wants a national mandate that would force auto dealers to sell a certain number of electric vehicles to be in place by the end of next year.
Translation: Former convicted criminal shows dictatorial bent. Good thing we don't have a real crisis like a housing crisis that govts CAN do something concrete about, let's just focus on the fake AGW crisis ginned up by a blatant lie.

Last edited:

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

How do u know there is anything other than water in the so-called vaccines were are now getting? It would seem to me if this vaccine actually did anything besides improve drug companies bottom line, anyone that got poked twice would not be able to get covid. The facts suggest otherwise.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
How do u know there is anything other than water in the so-called vaccines were are now getting? It would seem to me if this vaccine actually did anything besides improve drug companies bottom line, anyone that got poked twice would not be able to get covid. The facts suggest otherwise.

On one of my extremist, conspiracy and white supremacy websites is that these covid vaccines have three different kinds of vaccines in them and are all marked with the numbers 1-2-3.

1. A placebo vaccine. A safe vaccine which will do no harm to the body if it is #1.

2. A real flu vaccine. A new flu vaccine that is given out every year at flu season time. It will cause no real harm to the body if it is #2 .

3. A killer experimental gene therapy vaccine. A vaccine that is known to cause illness, injury or even death too many people who end up taken #3. Good luck.

Apparently, they are marked to show the numbers 1-2-3 as to which vaccine an individual was jabbed with.

Source: Charlie ward website.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
On one of my extremist, conspiracy and white supremacy websites is that these covid vaccines have three different kinds of vaccines in them and are all marked with the numbers 1-2-3.

1. A placebo vaccine. A safe vaccine which will do no harm to the body if it is #1.

2. A real flu vaccine. A new flu vaccine that is given out every year at flu season time. It will cause no real harm to the body if it is #2 .

3. A killer experimental gene therapy vaccine. A vaccine that is known to cause illness, injury or even death too many people who end up taken #3. Good luck.

Apparently, they are marked to show the numbers 1-2-3 as to which vaccine an individual was jabbed with.

Source: Charlie ward website.
WHich one has the bio chip in it?

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
I'm fully vaxxed and boostered, and I'm still not a 5G antenna. Whom should I sue?

Why don't you try suing your own stupid ass first and let's all see what happens. I doubt that you would have any luck suing anyone, even your own ass. LOL.

So, when is your next scheduled booster jab? Rumor has it that there should be about another three more booster jabs to go. Your fkn arm is going to look like a pin cushion, Chief Spreading Bull. :giggle:

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Why don't you try suing your own stupid ass first and let's all see what happens. I doubt that you would have any luck suing anyone, even your own ass. LOL.

So, when is your next scheduled booster jab? Rumor has it that there should be about another three more booster jabs to go. Your fkn arm is going to look like a pin cushion, Chief Spreading Bull. :giggle:
I've gotten a flu shot every year since I was 18. Ain't hurt me none yet.

Then again, I ain't a coward.