Liberals, NDP leadership have tentative deal to support Trudeau government to 2025

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Whatever happens sure as hell beats squandering over $600 million (or is it billion?) on an election to put this clown back in power!
It is going to cost your grandchildren a heck of a lot more then $600,000,000.00 but I’m alright Jack .

Reactions: taxslave and B00Mer

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
They were saying people were laughing at Trudeau, because the Liberal NEWS didn't let it out what he was doing.. Now the World knows..

Holy Cow! The world was watching until Putin rolled into Ukraine to give them something else to focus upon. I knew Australia & New Zealand where following the goings on in Ottawa minus the Liberal/NDP spin (because I can follow their news as it’s in English), but I didn’t realize these European nations were also to this extent.

Shows just how much the media domestically influences opinions domestically…. Here in Canada I mean.

harrylee

Man of Memes
Mar 22, 2019
Ontario
Holy Cow! The world was watching until Putin rolled into Ukraine to give them something else to focus upon. I knew Australia & New Zealand where following the goings on in Ottawa minus the Liberal/NDP spin (because I can follow their news as it’s in English), but I didn’t realize these European nations were also to this extent.

Shows just how much the media domestically influences opinions domestically…. Here in Canada I mean.
And liberal voters won't give a damn...................