Let's play: If an Election Were Held Today

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
BC is having one in October. It will be the bell ringer of what happens in the next federal election. If the NdPee win turdOWE will win the federal election and all of you will be as f ukked as BC.

bob the dog

Council Member
Aug 14, 2020
BC is having one in October. It will be the bell ringer of what happens in the next federal election. If the NdPee win turdOWE will win the federal election and all of you will be as f ukked as BC.

Bring back Christy Clark.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
https://newsinteractives.cbc.ca/elections/poll-tracker/canada/

Polls put the UPC at 1% probability of winning a majority.

Liberals have a 45% chance of winning a majority and a 45% chance of forming a minority.

Those are the facts
Are you confusing the "United Party of Canada" with the "Conservative Party of Canada" ??? Just trying to sort out what you're saying. Considering that Parliament has been shut down much more than it hasn't through 2020 (& it's mid September now) Leaving almost all political announcements to come from the Trudeau Cottage Doorstoop via Trudeau and almost exclusively Trudeau...Meh...not surprising.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Like most Canadians I don't even know their name - like it matters.

A 1% chance of winning a majority.

What a joke.

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Like most Canadians I don't even know their name - like it matters.

A 1% chance of winning a majority.

What a joke.
Shutting down parliament for most of the year & shutting out every other party from the media (much of which is on the Trudeau Dole with OUR tax dollars) is paying off for the Liberals. I agree, and it only cost what?

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Here's some projections NOT from the CBC (that received almost a Billion Tax Dollars annually):

Even factoring in the margin or error, it looks like the Liberals (=Brand Trudeau) would win the next Federal Election if it happened now.

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
what? They aren't already prepared for a second wave? What is the problem? Didn't they see it coming?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
It's not a coincidence that the Gen Z and Millennials are the latest "victims" thanks to being the ones lining up to be tested? Priority was previously given to the elderly and vulnerable and rightly so made up the demographics of the "first wave".

A positive test in no way means they are getting sick. If you are healthy it's an easy infection to fight off.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Well let's have the non-confidence vote.

All it takes is some guts.

I'm sure the opposition benches are full of courage.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Well let's have the non-confidence vote.

All it takes is some guts.

I'm sure the opposition benches are full of courage.
Much like you, eh? You're an obsequious little Groper blower who doesn't have the guts to criticize him. You accept the fact that a minority PM can pass laws without Parliamentary approval. You accept the fact that Groper has created two carbon taxes with the second one coming out while we're trying to economically recover. Yep, regressive taxation is a sure-fire route to economic prosperity.
You pushed the lie that SNC was all about jobs because the consummate, habitual liar told you that's all it was about.
You pretty much believe anything that Groper tells you and you whine about a lack of courage? You sir, are f*cking HYSTERICAL! :lol: :lol: :lol: