Let's learn about this NAACP Rachel Dolezal shall we...

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
I see this as an absolute switch. In the past we have had black people trying to be white. Now we have a. white person trying to be black. The problem is that race shouldn't be that bloody important. I can see a person being proud of their heritage but if that "heritage" is fake, it seems to pull the whole system down.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Heritage and race aren't one in the same. Heritage is a subset like Religion, linguistics, or nationality etc.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Heritage and race aren't one in the same. Heritage is a subset like Religion, linguistics, or nationality etc.

Not necessarily. Heritage could easily be an inherited skill, or the lack of it........It can even be a physical feature like big ears or a big nose like your father.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Spokesperson: 'Rachel Dolezal No Longer Works for Eastern Washington University' - Breitbart

EXCLUSIVE PICTURES: Race-faker Rachel Dolezal puts on a bold front as she steps down as NAACP chapter president - but still REFUSES to apologize for lying about being white, not black

Rachel Dolezal steps down as president of the Spokane chapter of the NAACP | Daily Mail Online

Fake black activist once sued black school for discrimination | World | News | T

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
I saw an interview with her adopted brother, who is originally from Haiti and now is employed as an oil rig worker (a highly skilled, well payed, grueling and dangerous profession) in North Dakota.. in a very articulate defense of his parents and constructive criticism of his sister

It showed all the signs of being brought up with good values, intellectual enrichment and respect for one's parents. I guess it's something you take advantage of.. or.. Not.

Last edited:

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.

The copy was her own (maybe). Believe that's kinda what they said. Maybe.

Lots of artists do that. Perfectly legal. As long as you say it's a copy. Could hardly be the original
since it's hanging in a gallery.

With the frizzy do she could pass for mulatto; although why anyone would want to...........beats me.

OH............money ??
nah.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Rachel Dolezal Wanted To Boycott White Actors Playing Black African Roles

he Rachel Dolezal stories are coming fast and furious today as the volume of her lies are becoming apparent. In yet another example, Dolezal was interviewed for a Spokane, Washington podcast in which the former NAACP chapter president bemoans, and wants to boycott, the movie Exodus because Christian Bale is, in the words of host Taylor Weech, a "white European" playing a "north African" part.

So to summarize, the white woman who pretended she was black wanted to boycott a movie where a white man played the role of an African. She made this observation while in the guise of her black character to the same radio host to whom she later told made-up tales about her pretend black father.

Seriously. You really just can't make this stuff up.

LISTEN: Rachel Dolezal Wanted To Boycott White Actors Playing Black African Roles | Truth Revolt

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
She could make killing on Bollywood TV by claiming to be Indian and pimping a whitening cream as her fake n' bake wears off.