Kyle Rittenhouse

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Not sure what your talking about.. I still get laid 3 times a week.. I haven't had a wet dream since I was 16.

I feel sorry for you man..
Come now , on those long lonely road trips you have never found yourself with a bone a dog couldn’t chew ?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Come now , on those long lonely road trips you have never found yourself with a bone a dog couldn’t chew ?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Does NOT matter. This 17 year old murderer had no right to shoot this guy, nor was he even legally able to have the weapon he had in his possession.

Defending this little POS pretty much shows the kind of person you are.

Regardless if he was legal to own a firearm in Wisconsin, he is legal in his state... he had every right to shoot and kill both attackers and wound one.

While they were peacefully looting a burning the city down, they attacked Kyle, trying to take his rifle away, and 2 attacked him.. he was in fear for his life.

Fukin' REALLY Boomer?

Why the HELL do you think this is something to post shit up like that about?

This is a News Topic.. which I have to agree with Kyle and his defense.

This is what peacefully protesting looks like in Kenosha :lol:

Last edited:
Reactions: Dixie Cup

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Does NOT matter. This 17 year old murderer had no right to shoot this guy, nor was he even legally able to have the weapon he had in his possession.
You mean the 17 yr old that was helping to protect his community from a bunch of terrorists? That Kyle? Good for him.

Reactions: Dixie Cup

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
You mean the 17 yr old that was helping to protect his community from a bunch of terrorists? That Kyle? Good for him.

Except that

1: Kenosha is not his community, his community is in another state.

2. He had to be DRIVEN to Kenosha to be there.

3. It is illegal for him to have the gun he had - he was under age and thus could not legally carry it.

4. In WI, you are NOT allowed to use lethal force, apparently, to protect property. You ARE allowed to beat the shit out of someone to stop them from stealing, for example, but you cannot use force that will lead to the death of someone. https://docs.legis.wisconsin.gov/statutes/statutes/939/iii/49

Again, if you think this kid is "Good" for being a murderer, then you're as much of a monster as he is.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
You know how it is Taxslave..

To some people burning down people businesses, throwing rocks at police, beating up people who don't agree with your ideology is all part of a peaceful protest. ;)

Actually, people who riot to that point are effin' disgusting and do NOTHING to help the actual cause people have been rightly protesting in the first place.

But you know how it is... some people can't tell the difference between what's lawful and what isn't. Right Boom?

• Wow
Reactions: Mowich

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Except that
3. It is illegal for him to have the gun he had - he was under age and thus could not legally carry it.
4. In WI, you are NOT allowed to use lethal force, apparently, to protect property. You ARE allowed to beat the shit out of someone to stop them from stealing, for example, but you cannot use force that will lead to the death of someone. https://docs.legis.wisconsin.gov/statutes/statutes/939/iii/49
Again, if you think this kid is "Good" for being a murderer, then you're as much of a monster as he is.

Humm 2nd Amendment.

I bet you he gets off.. because you are allowed to defend yourself in WI it's called the “Castle Doctrine”

BTW, while people were burning the city down, Kyle was running around with a fire extinguisher trying to put out the fires.. that is when he was attacked.

That's right the arsonist attacked Kyle with a brick and then tried to take his gun away while putting out a fire..

Excuse me for not giving a fukk about the people he killed.

What is funny, is you seem to be defending 1) victim with a long history of abuse against women, and 2) the other victim who was a pedophile and felon and had a gun (he was not supposed to have) and was trying to shoot Kyle.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Except that
So you have already convicted him of a crime he didn't commit. Without a trial. Or does the trial come after the execution? I'm told it is easier to convict a person that is not permitted to defend himself.

Reactions: Mowich

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
So you have already convicted him of a crime he didn't commit. Without a trial. Or does the trial come after the execution? I'm told it is easier to convict a person that is not permitted to defend himself.

She probably has a bad case of "Stockholm syndrome" from watching to much CNN and CBC. :lol:

Brainwashed from being a captive of Fake News CBC/CNN :lol:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
It's called karma.

He did what all the beaten women were to afraid of doing.

Did you see a happy ending for these people in their future. How many more women would have suffered before one did them in anyway?

Reactions: Mowich and Colpy