Kyle Rittenhouse in trouble, again

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
oh you only like girls.. 🤔

I will bet you I could flip ya back..;)

Actually, I will hold on that thought, you were buddies with that he/she - nevermind.

No, I don't only like girls but I'm super picky about guys so...

Boom, hell would not only freeze over, but it'd become Heaven before you'd be a brief thought of 'maybe' in my mind.

And yes I am friends with Tyger; so what?

• Haha
Reactions: B00Mer

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
I've never called the protesters terrorists.
I never said you did, try and keep up.

You called Rittenhouse a terrorist, admitted you could not provide a cite when asked to back up your blatantly false accusation, then you immediately (and hilariously) climbed up on your moral high horse and criticized "people here" for using the term "terrorist" too loosely. I just assumed you were talking about yourself, since....you were.

You should familiarize yourself with the term hypocrisy.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Ah yes, that "old beardie in the little girls room" laugh says you know the term "hippotwit" all too well.

According to the death stats already posted, nothing is more "terrorist" than you commie types.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
I never said you did, try and keep up.

You called Rittenhouse a terrorist,

Because IMO, he is.

admitted you could not provide a cite when asked to back up your blatantly false accusation,

That's right, I couldn't cite where he was officially called a terrorist.

then you immediately (and hilariously) climbed up on your moral high horse and criticized "people here" for using the term "terrorist" too loosely.

Yes, because the word IS used loosely and with almost every chance it can be used to describe someone who acts out violently in a way the person doesn't agree with. Kind'a like how Nazi and Racist is getting thrown around for every single excuse when it's not apt.

And before you mention it, yes that would include me using terrorist 'wrong', in that case.
I just assumed you were talking about yourself, since....you were.

You assumed wrong, of course :)

You should familiarize yourself with the term hypocrisy.

You should do the same as nothing I said was hypocritical.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Hypocrite.

Yes, at that point I would be. As I said. Because he's not been labelled a terrorist. He only associates with them :)

Except Kyle isn't a terrorist. He is a hero and should be recognized as such by the government.

A HERO?! What did he do that was heroic? I hope the little shit goes to jail for a long time for what he did but I also have little to no faith he will. But a hero? Maybe only to the white supremacist kinds...

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Except the court now knows and is still calling for him to be arrested.

Like I said, his lawyer should have gone to the judge about his family and him getting death threats, not the DA, so the court could still get his address and have it sealed. That's the stupidity of his lawyer. He still broke the bond he was out on and now has to pay consequences. He SHOULD have been arrested when he was caught drinking with a bunch of White Supremacists, but I guess that's just him pushing what he can and can't do and haha just a boy being a boy, right?
H'mm interesting