#KillerCuomo Should Be In Prison for His COVID-19 Lies

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
You want me confirm you've been lied to?

Jack, you've been lied to.
I strongly suspected that, but also left the door open a crack for ignorance. :) (Is it just my imagination or are the posts really getting stupider since the format of the forum changed?)

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I strongly suspected that, but also left the door open a crack for ignorance. :) (Is it just my imagination or are the posts really getting stupider since the format of the forum changed?)
There is still plenty of fact, opinion and yes bias. It's up to you to verify and not believe or disbelieve what is stated.

Its easy to do and it mitigates ignorance.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

(CNN)New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo has been pleading with lawmakers for support and even threatening political retribution against Democrats who have criticized him in an aggressive effort to contain political fallout from revelations that his administration had concealed the full extent of nursing home-related deaths during the Covid pandemic.

Describing an alleged exchange with the governor that has not been previously reported, Democratic Assemblyman Ron Kim told CNN that he received a call on his cell phone from the governor last week as he was bathing his children at home.
"Gov. Cuomo called me directly on Thursday to threaten my career if I did not cover up for Melissa [DeRosa] and what she said. He tried to pressure me to issue a statement, and it was a very traumatizing experience," Kim said. Cuomo proceeded to tell the assemblyman that "we're in this business together and we don't cross certain lines and he said I hadn't seen his wrath and that he can destroy me," according to Kim.
Cuomo's adviser denied that the governor threatened to destroy Kim.
DeRosa is a top aide to the governor who came under fire last week after she told state lawmakers in a private virtual meeting that the state had delayed sharing with the legislature the full scope of the Covid-related death toll of New York's nursing home residents because of concerns about a potential federal investigation by the Department of Justice. (The governor's office has since released a partial transcript of the call.)
Kim, a progressive representing Queens who has been among the most vocal critics of Cuomo's handling of nursing homes during the pandemic and believes his own uncle died from a presumed case of Covid in a nursing home last year, participated in that virtual call. During the meeting, Kim said he called on the governor to apologize to family members of those who died in assisted living facilities. When the New York Post first reported on DeRosa's controversial comments, he was one of the participants quoted in the piece criticizing those remarks......Much more

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
There is still plenty of fact, opinion and yes bias. It's up to you to verify and not believe or disbelieve what is stated.

Its easy to do and it mitigates ignorance.
Aside from listening to reputable news sources (which may be 95% accurate) how is it "easy to do"?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Aside from listening to reputable news sources (which may be 95% accurate) how is it "easy to do"?
Nobody is reputable. Use a search engine. Find the numbers, read full quotes not nips out of context, use logic, experience and process of elimination.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Nobody is reputable. Use a search engine. Find the numbers, read full quotes not nips out of context, use logic, experience and process of elimination.
Which is it? Is nobody reputable or is a search engine reputable? :)