KFC in Canada has gone WOKE

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Pull pork sandwiches was available at KFC, and some other pork items

Yeah, not around here so it's not a big deal.

No, they're both exactly the same thing: companies choosing for themselves how they will run their businesses, and reaping the rewards or suffering the consequences.

I remember when conservatives claimed to believe in that.

Shh... don't bring back old facts to back up new facts because new facts don't equal old facts so... fact off? :oops:

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.canadisnforums.ca
No, they're both exactly the same thing: companies choosing for themselves how they will run their businesses, and reaping the rewards or suffering the consequences.

I remember when conservatives claimed to believe in that.

That absolutely have the right to do what they want..

... and folks have the right to show their disapproval and give it the Bud Light treatment. ;)

Reactions: Taxslave2

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
I wouldn’t know a fried chicken from a Halal fried chicken from a kosher fried chicken…But if they’ve taken bacon off the menu, that’s kind of sad…but it’s not like I’m dawning the doorway of a KFC more than once every three or four years anyway.

Many moons ago, I had a very different bizarre income, personally taking things away from people that shouldn’t have had them in the first place because they couldn’t afford them for the most part. I would prefer to take $$$, but I would take their shit if they didn’t have money.

That’s why I’ve been on 60-some of 70-low reservations in Saskatchewan, and at one point was intimately familiar with alphabet city in Saskatoon, and North Central in Regina, and the West flat in PA.

Twice a month, when the government money was flowing, and the three day millionaires were plenty full….I would go looking for money…and the people I was getting it from for some strange reason would buy KFC in industrial quantities when they had cash. So many of them would do this, and then buckets of it would be sitting on the counters or kitchen tables or whatever until it was by the consumed over the course of a couple of days…

They’d live on that shit for days, twice a month, sweating 11 herbs and spices. For several years, I couldn’t even drive by a KFC because the aroma reminded me of poverty body odour…& it always seem to be mixed with cat urine-y effervescence, with a hint of recycled dirty laundry.

To each their own. Enjoy your kosher Halal Kentucky fried chicken.

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
The rules of halal and kosher are very similar. We just hate one and hate the other less cuz Muzzies.
I’d never know if something was or wasn’t.
I will worry when they start serving Kentucky Fried Goat.
Actually Goat, when done well, is really really good!!! Got some Greek in-laws & damn…they do it over a spit for about 10 hours or so…basting every 10 minutes in olive oil & their own mix of seasonings, & Wow!!! Amazing stuff. Looks like a Greyhound on a spit but once you get over that…

Reactions: petros

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Reactions: Serryah and petros

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Ugh. I have no idea how Subway manages to bake the stale right into their "daily fresh baked" bread.
Other than food poisoning years ago from one of their “breakfast subs” in a small town in Saskatchewan after pulling an all night shift in a gravel pit… I’ve had pretty good luck with Subway.

Sicker than a dog for days & have not been able to eat scrambled eggs since, but that’s a different story.

Reactions: petros

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Sicker than a dog for days & have not been able to eat scrambled eggs since, but that’s a different story.
20 -30 minutes after a sausage and egg of any type with a large double double yeast rocket fuel diuretic/vasodiliator is a nightmare of 100 years of pseudoscience marketing..

Soup. Breakfast of champions!

Reactions: Taxslave2