KFC in Canada has gone WOKE

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
20 -30 minutes after a sausage and egg of any type with a large double double yeast rocket fuel diuretic/vasodiliator is a nightmare of 100 years of pseudoscience marketing..

Soup. Breakfast of champions!
We (myself and the other guy who worked the night shift with that two week stretch, 7pm-7am) hit a Subway stuffed into the back of a Gas Station/Store in Outlook SK about 10:15am or so…After gathering our gear from camp on the shore of the North Saskatchewan River south of Lloydminster.

Couldn’t get an actual submarine sandwich with actual submarine sandwich ingredients…because it wasn’t 10:30 AM yet so still on their breakfast menu. Had to order “breakfast” subs…& I can’t tell you what else was on there but for years I couldn’t eat either scrambled eggs or spinach leaves after that.

The first and last time I ever ate eggs that were microwaved from frozen sheets of eggs (you can’t make this craziness up) by an East Indian man in a gas station at a Prairie version of the quickie mart. By the time we hit Davidson on the #11 I knew I was in trouble. Uh-oh…gurgle gurgle…

Kept it together until I was back in my own truck more than an hour later, & on the back roads between Lumsden and Regina (between exits A & B in behind Condie for the locals) I was in the full metal squat beside my truck holding onto the drivers door and headrest of my seat with my pants around my ankles, firing out breakfast submarine from both ends Wondering if I had the wherewithal to make it to my home in Regina in my own bathroom. Good times…

Harvey (my coworker) suffered no effect whatsoever, which makes me think it wasn’t the microwave sheets of eggs, and perhaps the spinach leaves or whatever I had that he didn’t. I think I had just completed an 11 day stretch of night shifts in a gravel pit, then I did a three day stretch in my bathroom, then commuted back to the same hole in the ground for a five day stretch of night-shifts.
Funny that the East Indians are pissed the most, they don't eat HALAL 😂😂
I have no idea why the east Indian Indians would be pissed at all.

Reactions: petros and B00Mer

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
We (myself and the other guy who worked the night shift with that two week stretch, 7pm-7am) hit a Subway stuffed into the back of a Gas Station/Store in Outlook SK about 10:15am or so…After gathering our gear from camp on the shore of the North Saskatchewan River south of Lloydminster.

Couldn’t get an actual submarine sandwich with actual submarine sandwich ingredients…because it wasn’t 10:30 AM yet so still on their breakfast menu. Had to order “breakfast” subs…& I can’t tell you what else was on there but for years I couldn’t eat either scrambled eggs or spinach leaves after that.

Reactions: Ron in Regina