the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Yes I hate dogs.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Okay. . . . Mine in a alpha female, hope you two never meet, for both you sake. 'Alpha' is a new movie with a pretty cool dog in it.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Walnut says his dog only wags his tail sometimes when he enters a room, your advice apply there also?

Why post it if you want it kept a secret Walnut??

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I aint going anywhere near him let alone putting my hand in his pockets. Might end up finding a bratwurst. Why am I thinking about 'Game of Thrones' suddenly??

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
LOL, so its Ok to be apartheid and support isis is it?

hope you get to experience that yourself one day...from the wrong end...then you'll know.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Did you hear about the two retards that wanted to bike through Syria in search of ISIS? Didn't get far before they had a very unhappy ending to their quest. Sad to say it is a true story, . . . Hey Walnut, feel like going for a bike ride and continue with ISIS now that Johnny is on the wrong side of the grass?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
That could happen just walking down the street in Penetang.

We are a tourist town, we see lots of various people here - and here, unlike you soros funded hitlaristas, we don't support the decimation of their Old countries to steal all the resources, and then use them as an illegal unarmed (we hope) army to steal ours in their NEW ones..

OpposingDigit

Electoral Member
Aug 27, 2017
One thing yuh gotta admit about the Americans ..... They are very good at designing military weapons and excel at orchestrating funerals.

I am not surprised if hundreds of people leave the funeral service for John McCain and immediately head down the street and sign up for military service.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
One thing yuh gotta admit about the Americans ..... They are very good at designing military weapons and excel at orchestrating funerals.

I am not surprised if hundreds of people leave the funeral service for John McCain and immediately head down the street and sign up for military service.

What do you care... what about Osama Bin Laden's funeral? They had that on a US Aircraft Carrier... in the middle of the Indian Ocean.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Time to put this thread in it's final resting place.
Why? The 'problem' seems to have solved itself so this is a celebration thread.

Be interesting to see if his wife takes on the role to the extent it will show she was the ones with the pants in the family. (and a few Vietcong prison guard uniforms in their 'safe-room')