John McCain is preparing to die

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
F-ck off.
Don't you need something like, "By the power of GraySkull I tell you to . . . .'? Seems you and Walnut are quite powerless, something I have been aware of for some years. Should I start exposing you dark side for all the blind ones here, it would seriously be my pleasure.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Maybe if you go to the funeral they will let you lay in the casket with him. Not saying that would be a good time to close the lid but shit happens, Right??
Enough about me, how about some articles as to why you and Walnut see him as 'another great American'. Personally I don't see either of you being able to come up with one (truthful) link.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Maybe if you go to the funeral they will let you lay in the casket with him. Not saying that would be a good time to close the lid but shit happens, Right??
Enough about me, how about some articles as to why you and Walnut see him as 'another great American'. Personally I don't see either of you being able to come up with one (truthful) link.

So much hate.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
One honest man putting a handful of liars into 'pause mode'. Imagine what would happen if I made it a priority. McCain is a traitor to his country, get over it. Nobody is expecting you two to change, it should be quite clear that given the chance you would be just as much as a fuktard as he (and a lot more American Politicians) is. You two already are but on a much, much lower level. Minions have more class than you 2 tards.

So much hate.
So much suckholing.

McCain probably gave up on chemo and is doing ozone instead, you know why that part would be left out Right?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You may want to take some classes in creative writing, your double digit IQ is glaringly obvious when you try to make a whole sentence.
TRAITOR ALERT! THIS REPORTER ASK MCCAIN 1 QUESTION & WATCH MCCAIN GO INSANE ON HIM!

Sub for more: http://nnn.is/the_new_media | Paris Swade for Liberty Writers reports, Sen. John McCain cut off questions from reporters that were about a $1 million donation by the government of Saudi Arabia. The money was sent to a non-profit that bears McCAin’s name. He immediately flipped out and denied that he had any connections with the McCain Institute for International Leadership. It was founded in 2012 at Arizona State University with $9 million in leftover money from McCain’s 2008 presidential campaign.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
And they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went...

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Don't you worshipers have even 1 article that is truthful.?

Traitor John McCain’s Damning Secret Goes Public – THIS IS TREASON

Thanks for the confirmation Walnut.

Last edited:

OpposingDigit

Electoral Member
Aug 27, 2017
This is quite a brutal column .....

Do NOT Let Them Make A Saint Of This Asshole
By Caitlin Johnstone
August 24, 2018
https://medium.com/@caityjohnstone/do-not-let-them-make-a-saint-of-this-asshole-6626690474bc

John McCain’s family has announced that the Arizona Senator has opted to end treatment for brain cancer and live out his final few days in peace, presumably under the best hospice care money can buy.
https://www.mccain.senate.gov/publi...eases?ID=3341C03B-CCB5-4F41-B200-F800C8A48BBD

And I sincerely hope that it is peaceful. My statements about my desire for John McCain to shuffle off this mortal coil sooner rather than later have been highly publicized, and I stand by all of them, but I don’t wish him a painful or agitated end.

And, also, I am going to keep hammering on how very important it is that we refuse to bow to the aggressive demands from establishment loyalists that we be respectful of this warmongering psychopath and his blood-soaked legacy.

McCain is at the top of the trends list on Twitter in the US as I write this, and clicking on his name brings up countless blue-checkmarked establishment loyalists from both sides of the imaginary partisan divide sternly admonishing us all to put aside our differences and show reverence for this brave, noble hero in his final days. They are using guilt, sympathy and patriotism to bully their followers into showing reverence for a man who has dedicated his entire political career to facilitating the violent slaughter of human beings at every opportunity, and in so doing they are sanctifying his legacy.
A History of John McCain's Calls for War Around the World
https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/09/john-mccain-world-attack-map-syria

One of the most aggressively protected narratives in corporate liberal circles is that John McCain is a hero whose very name should be uttered with the greatest reverence. It gets traction with rank-and-file Democrats because supporting McCain for his opposition to Trump allows them to feel as though they are non-partisan free thinkers, in exactly the same way Trump supporters believe their hatred of McCain makes them non-partisan free thinkers. In reality, McCain is just one of the many bloodthirsty neocons like Bill Kristol and Max Boot who have aligned themselves with the Democratic party in recent years in order to better advance their warmongering agendas.

It is those agendas that are being promoted with the hero worship of John McCain. By committing the outrageous heresy of mocking, ridiculing and scorning that sacred cow, we are fighting the attempts of the empire loyalists and war propagandists to normalize and sanctify the act of inflicting neoconservative military bloodbaths upon innocent people around the world.

If you want to see a world with more and more John McCains, with more and more US wars of aggression and regime change interventionism, then by all means play right along with his public beatification. If you want to see a world where neoconservative war whores are treated with the revulsion, disdain and rejection they deserve, then now is your chance to help create that world. Refuse to be shamed and guilted into polite silence and move in the exact opposite direction from where the establishment shepherds are herding you.

You don’t have to be as brash about it as I am if that’s not your cup of tea. But now, while they are telling us that we are not permitted to speak about McCain’s unforgivable record of facilitating military bloodshed in Iraq, Syria, Libya and elsewhere, it is precisely the time to speak. By publicly disrupting the narrative of McCain’s sanctification, we make it harder for the war propagandists to manufacture consent for more war. It really is that simple.

So just look at the emotional environment that the empire lackeys are trying to create, and create the exact opposite, loudly and without apology. Fight the seriousness and solemnity with mockery and ridicule. Fight the reverence and hero worship with irreverence. The more people see this being done, the harder it will be to shame and bully everyone into playing along with the normalization and celebration of a career that is drenched in the blood of children. By making it clear in the most irreverent ways possible that you are happy to see McCain go, you are giving others permission to step outside of the lines they’re being herded into, and you are helping to create a world where murderous warmongers are marginalized instead of celebrated.

You will be told that you do not have permission to say such things. You have permission to say such things. You will be told that you are being impolite to John McCain’s family. The families of mass murderers are not entitled to our politeness. You will be told that you are making yourself look bad. Creating a world where neoconservative war whores experience an appropriate amount of rejection is more important than looking good. Kill their propaganda narratives with mockery and irreverence and help usher in a new world where it is no longer considered okay to be a psychopathic neocon.

Let death get its wish. Let death die so that life may live. So long, John McCain, you despicable death cultist. I wish you and everyone like you a peaceful, painless, permanent end.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
This is quite a brutal column .....

Do NOT Let Them Make A Saint Of This Asshole
By Caitlin Johnstone
August 24, 2018
https://medium.com/@caityjohnstone/do-not-let-them-make-a-saint-of-this-asshole-6626690474bc

John McCain’s family has announced that the Arizona Senator has opted to end treatment for brain cancer and live out his final few days in peace, presumably under the best hospice care money can buy.
https://www.mccain.senate.gov/publi...eases?ID=3341C03B-CCB5-4F41-B200-F800C8A48BBD

And I sincerely hope that it is peaceful. My statements about my desire for John McCain to shuffle off this mortal coil sooner rather than later have been highly publicized, and I stand by all of them, but I don’t wish him a painful or agitated end.

And, also, I am going to keep hammering on how very important it is that we refuse to bow to the aggressive demands from establishment loyalists that we be respectful of this warmongering psychopath and his blood-soaked legacy.

McCain is at the top of the trends list on Twitter in the US as I write this, and clicking on his name brings up countless blue-checkmarked establishment loyalists from both sides of the imaginary partisan divide sternly admonishing us all to put aside our differences and show reverence for this brave, noble hero in his final days. They are using guilt, sympathy and patriotism to bully their followers into showing reverence for a man who has dedicated his entire political career to facilitating the violent slaughter of human beings at every opportunity, and in so doing they are sanctifying his legacy.
A History of John McCain's Calls for War Around the World
https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/09/john-mccain-world-attack-map-syria

One of the most aggressively protected narratives in corporate liberal circles is that John McCain is a hero whose very name should be uttered with the greatest reverence. It gets traction with rank-and-file Democrats because supporting McCain for his opposition to Trump allows them to feel as though they are non-partisan free thinkers, in exactly the same way Trump supporters believe their hatred of McCain makes them non-partisan free thinkers. In reality, McCain is just one of the many bloodthirsty neocons like Bill Kristol and Max Boot who have aligned themselves with the Democratic party in recent years in order to better advance their warmongering agendas.

It is those agendas that are being promoted with the hero worship of John McCain. By committing the outrageous heresy of mocking, ridiculing and scorning that sacred cow, we are fighting the attempts of the empire loyalists and war propagandists to normalize and sanctify the act of inflicting neoconservative military bloodbaths upon innocent people around the world.

If you want to see a world with more and more John McCains, with more and more US wars of aggression and regime change interventionism, then by all means play right along with his public beatification. If you want to see a world where neoconservative war whores are treated with the revulsion, disdain and rejection they deserve, then now is your chance to help create that world. Refuse to be shamed and guilted into polite silence and move in the exact opposite direction from where the establishment shepherds are herding you.

You don’t have to be as brash about it as I am if that’s not your cup of tea. But now, while they are telling us that we are not permitted to speak about McCain’s unforgivable record of facilitating military bloodshed in Iraq, Syria, Libya and elsewhere, it is precisely the time to speak. By publicly disrupting the narrative of McCain’s sanctification, we make it harder for the war propagandists to manufacture consent for more war. It really is that simple.

So just look at the emotional environment that the empire lackeys are trying to create, and create the exact opposite, loudly and without apology. Fight the seriousness and solemnity with mockery and ridicule. Fight the reverence and hero worship with irreverence. The more people see this being done, the harder it will be to shame and bully everyone into playing along with the normalization and celebration of a career that is drenched in the blood of children. By making it clear in the most irreverent ways possible that you are happy to see McCain go, you are giving others permission to step outside of the lines they’re being herded into, and you are helping to create a world where murderous warmongers are marginalized instead of celebrated.

You will be told that you do not have permission to say such things. You have permission to say such things. You will be told that you are being impolite to John McCain’s family. The families of mass murderers are not entitled to our politeness. You will be told that you are making yourself look bad. Creating a world where neoconservative war whores experience an appropriate amount of rejection is more important than looking good. Kill their propaganda narratives with mockery and irreverence and help usher in a new world where it is no longer considered okay to be a psychopathic neocon.

Let death get its wish. Let death die so that life may live. So long, John McCain, you despicable death cultist. I wish you and everyone like you a peaceful, painless, permanent end.

One of the amazing effects of a free and open Internet is that all of the sickos have come crawling out of the woodwork spouting their pet consiracy theories and hatreds.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
One of the amazing effects of a free and open Internet is that all of the sickos have come crawling out of the woodwork spouting their pet consiracy theories and hatreds.
How true, imagine trying to turn a fuktard into a prince of goodness and nobody notices. Nobody buys lies anymore except the ones headed for extinction, even they know they are peddling lies.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
MHz, I rarely delve out reds but I think you earned a years quota in this thread. There is a time and a place for everything, this is neither the time or the place.

OpposingDigit

Electoral Member
Aug 27, 2017
I easily agree that it feels a bit odd to read criticism of a dying man. But, the writer had a point to make as she reflected on McCain's life of warfare and mayhem.

I appreciated the column and recognized the points made. How long should the writer have waited until writing such commentary?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I easily agree that it feels a bit odd to read criticism of a dying man. But, the writer had a point to make as she reflected on McCain's life of warfare and mayhem.

I appreciated the column and recognized the points made. How long should the writer have waited until writing such commentary?

Only an imbecile blames the soldier for the war. That will be as true 100 years from now as it was 100 years ago.

10larry

Electoral Member
Apr 6, 2010
Niagara Falls
What beating? it is his legacy, regardless of all else I always viewed mccain as a rabid hawk, the word peace does not exist in his thesaurus.

OpposingDigit

Electoral Member
Aug 27, 2017
Reagan's Funeral Was Just Like Stalin's Funeral

"The crowds were so dense and chaotic outside that some people were trampled underfoot, others rammed against traffic lights, and some others choked to death. It is estimated that 500 people lost their lives while trying to get a glimpse of Stalin's corpse." The string quartet playing at Stalin's graveside wept openly - for Sergei Prokofiev, who died the same day and hour as Stalin. Stalin was first interred next to Lenin, under glass. But five years later, it was time to physically remove Stalin from a place of honor. "Stalin had been a dictator and a tyrant. Yet he presented himself as the Father of Peoples, a wise leader, and the continuer of Lenin's cause. After his death, people began to acknowledge that he was responsible for the deaths of millions of their own countrymen."
Stalin's Funeral
Stalin`s death history