John McCain is preparing to die

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The love for the traitors known as 'Songbird' runs strong with the members here. I have yet to see 1 link that is factual that shows he belonged to the human race. Perhaps it is because they are in the same leaky boat.
JOHN MCCAIN BUSTED! 'MISFILED' CIA RECORDING PROVES HIS ENTIRE CAREER BUILT ON A LIE

Sub for more: http://nnn.is/the_new_media | An audio recording has surfaced proving that U.S. Senator John McCain collaborated with the North Vietnamese by recording a “Tokyo Rose”-style propaganda message that was broadcast on North Vietnamese radio in 1969. For many years, American former P.O.W.s who were in the “Hanoi Hilton” North Vietnamese prison with John McCain called him a “Songbird” who collaborated with the enemy against his own country. Stewart Rhodes joins Gary Franchi to discuss the implications,

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
What beating? it is his legacy, regardless of all else I always viewed mccain as a rabid hawk, the word peace does not exist in his thesaurus.

Military men who have experienced war are generally loathe to start one. Those who have not are far more dangerous ... The Rummys and Wolfies and Cheneys and Dubyas and, who knows, the Donalds are times more likely to start them than men who have been tortured in prison camps or who have watched their friends die. I think that a a lot of you have the concept of "Veteran" totally ass-backwards in your minds.

Last edited:

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
His thumbs down to kill the GOP's healthcare dumpster fire was classic McCain.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Reagan's Funeral Was Just Like Stalin's Funeral

"The crowds were so dense and chaotic outside that some people were trampled underfoot, others rammed against traffic lights, and some others choked to death. It is estimated that 500 people lost their lives while trying to get a glimpse of Stalin's corpse." The string quartet playing at Stalin's graveside wept openly - for Sergei Prokofiev, who died the same day and hour as Stalin. Stalin was first interred next to Lenin, under glass. But five years later, it was time to physically remove Stalin from a place of honor. "Stalin had been a dictator and a tyrant. Yet he presented himself as the Father of Peoples, a wise leader, and the continuer of Lenin's cause. After his death, people began to acknowledge that he was responsible for the deaths of millions of their own countrymen."
Stalin's Funeral
Stalin`s death history
It is true he cause the Ukraine Holocaust, give the grain to the west or the USSR will never see an electric appliance. That is what Putin was referencing and Bibi was so stupid to pick up on that.

China and the New World Order

Military tensions, cyber espionage accusations, a brewing currency war; with every passing day, the headlines paint a convincing portrait of an emerging cold war between China and the West. But is this surface level reality the whole picture, or is there a deeper level to this conflict? Is China an opponent to the New World Order global governmental system or a witting collaborator with it? Join us in this in-depth edition of The Corbett Report podcast as we explore China's position in the New World Order.

OpposingDigit

Electoral Member
Aug 27, 2017
Hi! MHz

Yeh ..... and almost half of the top echelon of the Soviet security apparatus (Stalin's Murderers) and who led the massacres which killed millions and millions were of Jewish origin. That is why there was so much hatred against the Jewish Folks in Europe at the time. Millions of Stalin's refugees were standing in soup lines in Germany.

In 1934, according to published statistics, nearly half of those holding the most senior posts in Stalin's government and the Soviet security apparatuses were of Jewish origin. http://www.ynetnews.com/Ext/Comp/ArticleLayout/CdaArticlePrintPreview/1,2506,L-3342999,00.html

During the bitter winter of 1932–33, 25,000 Ukrainians per day were being shot or dying of starvation and cold.

In 1932–33, Stalin unleashed genocide against Ukraine’s independent-minded farmers. Six to seven million Ukrainians were shot or purposely starved to death. Starving Ukrainians even resorted to cannibalism. The man who directed this genocide, Lazar Kaganovitch, the Soviet Eichmann ....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazar_Kaganovich
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakov_Sverdlov

From 1934–1941 alone, some 7 million victims were sent to the system of concentration camps known as the "gulag," including one million Poles, hundreds of thousands Lithuanians, Latvians and Estonians, and half the entire Muslim Chechen and Ingush people. Volga Germans, Crimean Tatars, Bashkirs, Kalmyks followed. Stalin’s gulag did not need gas chambers: cold, disease and overwork killed 30% of inmates yearly.

The souls of Stalin's millions of victims still cry out for justice.

Last edited:

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Hi! MHz

Yeh ..... and almost half of the top echelon of the Soviet security (Stalin's Murderers) apparatus and who led the massacres which killed millions and millions were of Jewish origin. That is why there was so much hatred against the Jewish Folks in Europe at the time. Millions of Stalin's refugees were standing in soup lines in Germany.

They all emmigrated to Israel eventually which is why Israel is a Russian colony.

Now, back to the real world, if you please.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Hi! MHz

Yeh ..... and almost half of the top echelon of the Soviet security apparatus (Stalin's Murderers) and who led the massacres which killed millions and millions were of Jewish origin. That is why there was so much hatred against the Jewish Folks in Europe at the time. Millions of Stalin's refugees were standing in soup lines in Germany.
You forgot that most of the Nazis brought to the US were Jewish, like Soros.
BTW you have a flawed version of history.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qlGVkHaeFc&index=66&list=UUsnG5Ld5iYFIyAaW5oifzgQ
How the Jewish Rothschild Zionists Created Modern Israel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhFRGDyX48c&t=336s
Benjamin H. Freedman's excellent speech on how World War One (and Two) really started and why the U.S. was eventually drawn in.

They all emmigrated to Israel eventually which is why Israel is a Russian colony.

Now, back to the real world, if you please.
I have to assume your first part was from when you were in the unreal world. I doubt some members have ever been in the real world let alone being able to return to it.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Soros, the teenged Nazi, eh? He was nine when the war started ... I know, I know ... it just shows THE DEPTH of their deception that they used pre-adolescent boys to run the World Wide Jewish Conspiracy! Will they stop at NOTHING?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Really? They kill kids in Gaza 2 years old and up so they won't ever grow up. Seems like George didn't stop there, nor did he stop being a Nazi. How many of the Nazis were Jews in 'Operation Paperclip' as NASA and the CIA are full of Jews and that is where the Nazis went to work.

SHOCKING George Soros admits Nazi collaboration with no regrets

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
It probably makes him a fag too.

... 14 in 1944. Nice try to masage the figures.
I correct my mistakes, why can't you tards do the same? How old in 1945 as that is when he would have been at the top of his game.

BTW how do you survive in a death camp for years and years? I particularly like the one where 'they' were hiding in the shit under the toilets, you know the place that doesn't have any O2 but lots of other gasses that will kill you in minutes. Or your tattoo disappears all by itself. Seriously Sesame Street has better scripts than these fuking liars have.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Reagan's Funeral Was Just Like Stalin's Funeral

"The crowds were so dense and chaotic outside that some people were trampled underfoot, others rammed against traffic lights, and some others choked to death. It is estimated that 500 people lost their lives while trying to get a glimpse of Stalin's corpse." The string quartet playing at Stalin's graveside wept openly - for Sergei Prokofiev, who died the same day and hour as Stalin. Stalin was first interred next to Lenin, under glass. But five years later, it was time to physically remove Stalin from a place of honor. "Stalin had been a dictator and a tyrant. Yet he presented himself as the Father of Peoples, a wise leader, and the continuer of Lenin's cause. After his death, people began to acknowledge that he was responsible for the deaths of millions of their own countrymen."
Stalin's Funeral
Stalin`s death history

How many people lost their lives at Reagan's funeral?

None? Oh.

So, I guess Reagan's funeral actually wasn't just like Stalin's funeral.

Seriously, do you True Believers have any analytical or critical skills at all?

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
It probably makes him a fag too.

I correct my mistakes, why can't you tards do the same? How old in 1945 as that is when he would have been at the top of his game.

BTW how do you survive in a death camp for years and years? I particularly like the one where 'they' were hiding in the shit under the toilets, you know the place that doesn't have any O2 but lots of other gasses that will kill you in minutes. Or your tattoo disappears all by itself. Seriously Sesame Street has better scripts than these fuking liars have.

BTW, how did 1428 Canadian POWs survive imprisonment by Japanese? The must have sold each other out! They must have hidden all of their nefarious deeds when they returned! The TRUTH should come out! (Were the Jews involved, buying and selling Allied POWs?) Suffice to say, If you survived the Japanese camps, you must be a dirty traitor, somehow. It's either that or Allied propaganda has erased the truth of it that the Japanese were actually the model of humanitarian generosity.

http://www.forces-war-records.co.uk/prisoners-of-war-of-the-japanese-1939-1945

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
McCain act of heroism happened when he was in Hanoi Hilton his family was well connected in Washington D.C. and when he got real sick he was supposed to be released but he refused to go until all his men were released as well so he remained a prisoner longer. I hope he has a peaceful end of life and as he takes his long trip to the beyond he can once again rejoin his old unit in the good place. John a true American heroe

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
What does this have to do with the traitor McCain?

This would make George 14 at the start of the war as there would be no need to look for help after the war. Perhaps daddy was also a collaborator and this age thing puts the blame on a child so he isn't killed by the Jews in their hunting quest after the War. That also means he would have been 19 when the war ended and the SS accepted people at 17. The death camps were not 'known about' until after the war so this is as smelly as anything published about that era.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/george-soros-ss-nazi-germany/
So when George Soros was 14, his father basically bribed a government official to take his son in and let him pretend to be a Christian. His father was just trying to keep him alive. He even had to go around confiscating property of Jewish people.
Now, imagine you are Jewish and you have to go and confiscate the property of your fellow Jews. And you are pretending to not be a Jew and if anybody finds out, you’re dead. He actually had to endure watching people sent off to their eventual murders, watching people gathering their stuff, sending them off knowing that they were going to go to their death.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
How many people lost their lives at Reagan's funeral?

None? Oh.

So, I guess Reagan's funeral actually wasn't just like Stalin's funeral.

Seriously, do you True Believers have any analytical or critical skills at all?

The scariest part of that last question is how many true believers there are, out there. This mass suspension of disbelief is quite unbelievable and I have seen with my own eyes how despots like Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Tojo could come to power do easily in spite of the supposed common sense of their respective populations. It's mass hypnosis ... sort of.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Really?

' I have seen with my own eyes how despots like Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Tojo could come to power"

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Nice post, do you hate dogs as a gater tug-of-war might be better. If he says he is still alive dpn't believe him as he lies all the time. (yes I stole it from a show you already know the name of)