Joe Biden

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
It should be pointed out that all those Dave and Buster's Whack a mole games are rigged. I don't blame Mighty Joe one bit and as for the drinking, mind your own business womeran and git yer butt in the kitchen and cooke me some pork. Right now!

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Bounced Joe Biden Check Still Taped Up In Delaware Liquor Store

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States
It should be pointed out that all those Dave and Buster's Whack a mole games are rigged. I don't blame Mighty Joe one bit and as for the drinking, mind your own business womeran and git yer butt in the kitchen and cooke me some pork. Right now!
Didn't win any prizes huh? :)

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Joe would be a disaster as President and I doubt if he'll win. He'll be too busy trying to find quotes by others that he can claim as his own LOL. Also he's a flopper (flip/flop/flip/flop). Can't have someone who can't make up his mind when it comes to serious issues as he's inclined to do. Need someone who is confident enough to make the hard decisions.

Harris or Warren are the two likely candidates when all is said and done. Warren, apparently, is extremely good at campaigning. Still, will be interesting, that's for sure!

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Joe would be a disaster as President and I doubt if he'll win. He'll be too busy trying to find quotes by others that he can claim as his own LOL. Also he's a flopper (flip/flop/flip/flop). Can't have someone who can't make up his mind when it comes to serious issues as he's inclined to do. Need someone who is confident enough to make the hard decisions.

Harris or Warren are the two likely candidates when all is said and done. Warren, apparently, is extremely good at campaigning. Still, will be interesting, that's for sure!
agree......Harris and Warren are pretty good potentials.. Personally......I am liking Mayor Pete.......as an option too........so far. early days.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Merely the start of undoing the damage.
Every time a republican gets in there and does stupid things its up to a democrat to clean up his mess.
Funny, I don't think trump is a republican, judging by all the globalists you are referring too as "republicans", they might as well be dumbocrats too. They are just as dim and just as crooked.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Harris. :lol: :lol: After all the whining about Trump and women, they're seriously contemplating a woman who has proven she will f*ck anyone to further her career?
Ooo and Fauxcahontis, or Liawatha if you prefer, running for Pres ought to be good for a laugh. Gonna be interesting to see all the little leftists who suddenly won't care about cultural appropriation.

As for Biden, he won't have a chance unless he can keep his grubby paws off all the young girls. He's just a creep.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
agree......Harris and Warren are pretty good potentials.. Personally......I am liking Mayor Pete.......as an option too........so far. early days.
All......the......Dem.....candidates.....are .......radical.............lefties...................

Reactions: Dixie Cup

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

Tensions ripple through Biden campaign as his past working relationship with a segregationist senator comes to the forefront

Letters between Joe Biden and then-Sen. James O. Eastland, who called blacks ��an inferior race,�� show Biden attempting to work with Eastland on anti-busing legislation in the 1970s. Biden highlighted his past ties with Eastland (D-Miss.) this week, sparking backlash among some Democrats and consternation in his campaign as he seeks to run as a civil rights champion.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...l_news__alert-politics--alert-national&wpmk=1

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

Tensions ripple through Biden campaign as his past working relationship with a segregationist senator comes to the forefront

Letters between Joe Biden and then-Sen. James O. Eastland, who called blacks ��an inferior race,�� show Biden attempting to work with Eastland on anti-busing legislation in the 1970s. Biden highlighted his past ties with Eastland (D-Miss.) this week, sparking backlash among some Democrats and consternation in his campaign as he seeks to run as a civil rights champion.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...l_news__alert-politics--alert-national&wpmk=1
Well when one spends his whole life representing the people you would expect him/her to cross swords .

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006

This is one way of appealing to Trump supporters.