Joe Biden

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Ah, yes, the trusted news source of johnny maga. guess it never happened. I guess Trump never called out McCain for getting shot down in Vietnam or being tortured in the Hanoi Hilton while said trust fund baby was hiding behind family money and connections.

I just pinched myself, you guy can't seriously think this idiot should be president again?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Ah, yes, the trusted news source of johnny maga. guess it never happened. I guess Trump never called out McCain for getting shot down in Vietnam or being tortured in the Hanoi Hilton while said trust fund baby was hiding behind family money and connections.

I just pinched myself, you guy can't seriously think this idiot should be president again?
The only president I can remember that started no wars and almost obtained peace in the muddled east . What an idiot . I hope your books have a better grasp of character .

Reactions: Twin_Moose

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Joe Biden appears frozen during Juneteenth celebration at White House
'Lights are on but no one's home,' Trump War Room captioned the video on social media.

Author of the article:postmedia News
Published Jun 11, 2024 • Last updated 2 days ago • 1 minute read

Joe Biden appeared motionless during a celebration for Juneteenth on the White House Lawn on Monday evening.
Joe Biden appeared motionless during a celebration for Juneteenth on the White House Lawn on Monday evening.
Joe Biden apparently doesn’t have moves like Mick Jagger.

The 81-year-old U.S. president was caught on camera barely moving during a festive Juneteenth celebration on the White House lawn Monday evening.

The video, shared by X account of RNC Research, had more than 1.6 million views as of Tuesday morning.

Biden, whose body was motionless as Vice President Kamala Harris and second gentleman Doug Emhoff danced and clapped, could only muster a smile during a performance of Love Theory by Kirk Franklin.

Juneteenth, a federal holiday signed into law by Biden in 2021, commemorates the day in 1865, June 19, when the last enslaved people in the U.S. learned they were free.

Steven Cheung, Donald Trump’s adviser and campaign spokesman for the Republican primary, made a joke that Biden had taken some cannabis products during the event.

“BIDEN: These edibles ain’t s***. *15 minutes later*,” Cheung posted alongside the video.

The Trump War Room reposted the video and captioned it, “Lights are on but no one’s home.”

Ronny Jackson, The Republican representative for Texas’s 13th congressional district, said the video clearly shows why Biden “must be drug tested before the debate!”

RNC Research also posted videos of Biden slurring his speech at the event while calling Republicans “ghosts in new garments trying to take us back.”

On June 27, CNN will host the first of two presidential debates between Biden and Trump. The second debate, scheduled for Sept. 10, will be broadcast by ABC.

While Biden and Trump have not officially been selected as their party’s nominees for president, both clinched their primary races in March and face a rematch of the 2020 U.S. presidential vote.
https://twitter.com/TheStevenCheung/status/1800327427782254942
https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/sta...-during-juneteenth-celebration-at-white-house

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Joe Biden wanders off before Italian PM grabs him
Author of the article:Denette Wilford
Published Jun 14, 2024 • Last updated 1 day ago • 2 minute read

Italian Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni stepped in to assist U.S. President Joe Biden after he appeared to wander away during the G7 summit.

The summit, being held in Puglia, Italy, included a performance from the Italian army with parachutes marking the flags of each G7 country.

In footage from the event, Biden is seen wandering away before Meloni notices and quickly pulls the 81-year-old back by the arm to continue watching the spectacle with the rest of the group.

She and the other leaders then gathered around Biden for a photograph.

Video of the encounter shared on social media raised questions and concerns.

“WHAT IS BIDEN DOING?” the Republican National Committee’s RNC Research account on X captioned the video.

National Review writer Dan McLaughlin wrote, “As if Meloni doesn’t have enough on her hands, now she’s stuck playing chaperone to Grandpa Joe.”

Journalist Glenn Greenwald added, “Anyone who denies this is extremely uncomfortable and embarrassing to watch at this point isn’t being honest.”

He continued: “And I don’t understand how Democrats and their pundits believe they can convince Americans it’s not happening. And he wants 4 more years.”

Others at the summit described Biden as “losing focus” during discussions, with one diplomatic insider describing his condition as “the worst he has ever been,” according to the U.K. Sun.

However, U.K. Prime Minister Rishi Sunak told reporters that Biden was speaking to the parachutists before being called over to join his fellow leaders.

“He just went over to kind of talk to all of them individually and Georgia (Meloni) was saying ‘Don’t worry, they’re all coming to (us),’” Sunak recounted.

“We were meant to line up so they could come and then shake all our hands.”

Sunak also defended Biden, saying he was “alright” and was “being very polite” to the military members who took part in the demonstration.

White House Senior Deputy Press Secretary Andrew Bates also slammed “desperate” media outlets from distracting from Biden’s record.

“Here, they use an artificially narrow frame to hide from viewers that he just saw a skydiving demonstration,” Bates explained. “He’s saying congratulations to one of the divers and giving a thumbs up.”

Biden will miss the third and final day of the G7 summit to headline a star-studded campaign fundraiser hosted by actor George Clooney.