Jerusalem before Titus

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Last edited:

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Also very strange are the wooden-headed people that believe Muhammad was a prophet. lol

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Their seed now act like their ancestors in spreading the atheism and in opposing the apostles of God.
The atheism: they are its preachers .. Marx and others.
The evolution theory: Darwin
The magic and sorcery: they invent it .
The wine trade and gambling: they are its manager.
The economic crisis of the world: they are their cause.
The wars everywhere: they are the makers of wars.

So the Zionists and their allies are the agents of Satan.

Last edited:

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Not a whole lot different than alice in wonderland or jack in the bean stalk although I don't remember any character in those stories being a child molester.

Last edited:

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
The essence of God's religion is that God alone should be worshiped exclusively.
{Quran 39: 11. Say [Mohammed to them]: I have been commanded only to worship God [alone], exclusively devoting d for Him my religion [: my obedience.]

12. “And I have been commanded to be the first one to submit myself [to His obedience and comply with His religion.]”}
d i.e. I do not associate anyone in worshipping Him.

The interpretation is by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Post #1, #3 & #13
Where the Quran ayat and their meaning has been cited.
It is a great story for contemplation: the striving of the apostles against the idolatry and the traditions of a people, having become associaters: worshippers of tombs of saints and sages and prophets, as did Jesus Christ said: "You have built the sepulchres of the prophets while your fathers had killed them!"
This indicates the construction of graves and tombs of the prophets and sages of Jews in Jerusalem.

The Disagreement of the

See, on the web, the book The Conflict of the Quran and the Hebrew Bible (or The Disagreement of the Quran with the Hebrew Bible), then from the list of Contents, choose Comment.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
We must all believe the Muslims version of God and his rules didn't you know that?
Everyone else fits into a multicultural society why don't these folks understand we
ain't converting to their nonsense too many of us have our own nonsense and some
have nothing at all and that is OK too.

Of course religion is all nonsence these days.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Oh I forgot, Jesus the guy you said was sent here said judge by ones deeds
To say good things and to do bad things are a sign of insincerity then

So ask yourself do you have a good religion that advocates and recently
began practicing slavery again oh and the little matter of murdering people in
mass graves and beheading people do you really think that is acceptable?
Its in the book so it must be alright eh?

Who said it is in the book?

Oh ya what about the destruction of the ancient history in the middle east not
very tolerant of others are ya eh?

Of course such acts are not correct.
Because such statues are only in museums and are not now worshipped.
If they are erected in public places and worshiped by people, there may be some point of goodness, but they are only in museums as history relics.

We must all believe the Muslims version of God and his rules didn't you know that?
Everyone else fits into a multicultural society why don't these folks understand we
ain't converting to their nonsense too many of us have our own nonsense and some
have nothing at all and that is OK too.

Who is holding fast with your garment?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Chronologically religion is proven to be a forgery. All of the big three reflect events of the 11th and 12th century AD. All had a common core even at that late date. Scribes wrote histories then as now, under the guidance of the rulers.

Furthermore, Roman emperor Titus is Russian prince Skopin-Shuisky. Titus' siege of Jerusalem is the defence of Moscow in 1610 by Skopin-Shuisky, which Tacitus combined with the liberation of Moscow by Minin and Pozharsky in 1612 [RI], ch.11.

40. MOSCOW OF THE LATE XVI – EARLY XVII CC. IS DESCRIBED BY FLAVIUS JOSEPHUS AS JERUSALEM. The well-known work of Flavius Josephus 'The Jewish War' describes the civil war in Judaea under the emperor Titus, followed by the siege, military assault and the fall of Jerusalem, the capital of Judaea. It is thought that during that time Judaea used to be a province of the Roman Empire. Therefore all of these events took place in the early XVII century in Russia in the metropoly of the 'Mongol' Empire. In particular, the seizure of Jerusalem by Emperor Titus must be some major and well-known event in the Times of Troubles in Russia. Such an event does exist. It is the defence of Moscow by Skopin-Shuisky in 1610 followed by the final victory over the 'Poles' and the liberation of Moscow in 1612 by Pozharsky and Minin. Jerusalem described by Flavius Josephus is Moscow, the capital of the Empire. The walls of Kitai-gorod (China town), Bely gorod (White Town) and Zemlyanoy Gorod (Earthworks Town) in Moscow are described by Flavius as the three walls surrounding Jerusalem.
To remind you, there were two well-known Jerusalems in ancient history. The first, evangelical – is Czar-Grad on the Bosphorus, Homeric Troy. The second Jerusalem is described in the Old Testament Books of Ezra and Nehemiah. It was 'reconstructed' during the reign of the kings Artha-Xerox, Cyrus and Darius. Apparently here the subject matter happens to be the construction of Moscow and the Moscow Kremlin in the middle of the XVI century under Ivan the Terrible = Artha-Xerox [6v2], ch.2.

HOW IT WAS IN REALITY

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
The people of Jerusalem fell into the idolatry: they worshiped their religious men besides God, in addition to sanctifying the statues and the stars of the sky.

So God sent them Jesus Christ, who came to them miraculously, and he invited them to God alone Who sent him to them; but most of them refused and denied him.

Then few decades later, the association of the people of Jerusalem increased (it means: they also increased in their wrong-doing towards each other.)

So God sent them the disciples of Jesus: John and Peter, and the Jews denied them, and then He confirmed these two apostles by another one: Philips.

The people of Jerusalem captured and tortured the three apostles, and intended to stone them, so Gamaliel came to support them.

But the Jews of Jerusalem disbelieved in the apostles as had they disbelieved in the Christ before.

Therefore, they were destroyed utterly by Titus:

{Quran 36: 13. And tell them a the parable b of the people of the city [of Jerusalem in Palestine], when the apostles [: the disciples of Jesus Christ] came to it. c

14. When We sent to them two [apostles: Peter and John], but they denied them, so We confirmed them by a third [apostle: Philips], and they said: "We are sent [by God] to you d."}

a i.e. your people.
b Concerning the arrogance and stubbornness.
c That was some years following the death of the Christ, when the hearts of the Children of Israel became hard, and they were ungrateful to the bounties of God, and they associated [in the worship of God.]

d To invite you to worship God alone, to abandon the disbelief and avoid the wrong-doing and the disobedience.

The interpretation is by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.

Just when we thought you couldn[t come up with any more stupid you prove us wrong.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
In spite of all that history, the Israelis are still kicking the living crap out of the Sons of Ham.

They could easily do the same to the decendants of Titus, as well, come to think of it.

I guess that Allah favours them, after all or they would not be so intellectually advanced while Islam lags far, far behind.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
When something is driven into your psyche all of your life, chance are pretty good that anything that varies from that indoctrination will seem unnatural and unreal to you. I believe we are creatures of conditioning. I think Selfsames perspective is a prisoner of that conditioning.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Who is 'we' and 'us'? You make it sound like there are people here who have a handle on the real facts and that sure as hell wouldn't include you or the rest of the usual trolls.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Your facts are drug induced visions....
Considering I supply a link to all those facts there must be a lot of people on drugs. You might want to consider trying that approach as being part of the collective isn't working out all that well. They can't even run a bank properly, $6B in overdraft fees?? Me thinks they are swindlers and con men for the most part. I notice all areas that they claim to excel in are also about as corrupt as it can get. They don't seem to have much respect for America and if you were to catch the dates involved every single on is a manipulation of the markets by, wait for it, the Jewish World Bankers. Imagine the shock should someone like you and the other trolls actually catch on to the wool being pulled over your eyes. A person here and there can be stupid but when the whole collective is drinking the kool-aid their isn't much hope for any recovery. More like 'good riddance to bad rubbish' thing rather than it being at all sad.

When something is driven into your psyche all of your life, chance are pretty good that anything that varies from that indoctrination will seem unnatural and unreal to you. I believe we are creatures of conditioning. I think Selfsames perspective is a prisoner of that conditioning.
Pale compared to the Jewish collective, here and elsewhere. Judge Goldstone to the witness stand please. . . . . He seems to have left the building for some reason.

You are aware it was the Jewish money-changers who got all the gold when the temple was dissassembled rather than Rome right??

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
There is a bookshelf full of Holy Books and none of them are worth the paper
they are written on anymore. Science vs magic and miracles or even magic
mushrooms. All the guys God sent as you put out in the beginning from Christ
on down were all Jewish and preaching to the Jews. You are fixated on the
Jewish folks. Look at who God likes Israel a land of plenty water green grass
an economy and look at the average Arab neighborhood sand flattened houses
and chaos You don't need to read and preach you need a new faith