Jerusalem before Titus

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
So why have Muslims never defeated the Israelis? Ever?

So why have there been so many Israeli Nobel Prize winners and so many more Jewish ones from other countries when Muslims aren't awarded any at all? Are you all losers? Are you all backwards?
The Jews are just plain better than you lot. You probably have it backwards. Belief in the Quran will make you perish. Islam is half way there, already and going down ... down ... down ...

Lebanon 2006 the Israeli dogs were defeated soundly.

Motar

Council Member
Jun 18, 2013
You do know that the Jewish concept of the Satan and the Christian concept are different. don't know why I asked I know you do.

Tell us about it, LL. No sarcasm is intended, Friend

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Tell us about it, LL. No sarcasm is intended, Friend
I'm certainly not the expert but the Jewish HaSatan seems to have much less influence as the Christian Satan. It's a pretty interesting subject Im not going to copy and paste a load of stuff I'm not the computer person but Rabbi Joseph Telushkin has written a few things concerning the subject I'm sure and he's the expert not I. I'd look him up if you're interested. Just a side note but I often wonder how much of the Zoroastrian influence is borrowed concerning this character.

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
They are one and the same as far as the bruise to the head is from Ge:3:15 goes. One down, one to go. The rich man and Lazarus the beggar was not a parable, it was a prophecy for the members of the 12 tribes as far as who goes to the same place Jonah went to. The gates of hell are open for them during the 3 1/2 years it takes for the first 6 trumps to sound. On the day the 7th trump sounds they are retrieved from hell so they are alive on the earth as part of the Eze:37 resurrection sequence.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
What does love for the Jewish people have to do with Israeli monsters. I am not against the Jewish people I am against the Zionist pigs who make war on the Jewish people.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
It is better if there is a corrupt bunch there rather than it being the 'moderate ones' if somebody is in line to be overthrown.

The bolded part is a reference to all the Nations in the world.

Eze:39:6:
And I will send a fire on Magog,
and among them that dwell carelessly in the isles:
and they shall know that I am the LORD.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
They are one and the same as far as the bruise to the head is from Ge:3:15 goes. One down, one to go. The rich man and Lazarus the beggar was not a parable, it was a prophecy for the members of the 12 tribes as far as who goes to the same place Jonah went to. The gates of hell are open for them during the 3 1/2 years it takes for the first 6 trumps to sound. On the day the 7th trump sounds they are retrieved from hell so they are alive on the earth as part of the Eze:37 resurrection sequence.
We were talking about the Jewish perspective as opposed to the Christian perspective MHz. As in Isaiah 14 where Lucifer in the Jewish perspective is the Babylonian king where as in the Christian perspective he is Satan. The two religions have different thoughts on the matter that is what we were discussing.

Motar

Council Member
Jun 18, 2013
We were talking about the Jewish perspective as opposed to the Christian perspective MHz. As in Isaiah 14 where Lucifer in the Jewish perspective is the Babylonian king where as in the Christian perspective he is Satan. The two religions have different thoughts on the matter that is what we were discussing.

I would suggest, LL that the heavier influence of evil held by Christians versus Hebrews may be due to 1) a predicted and historical ramping up of such and 2) greater spiritual awareness of such.

In other words, there is more evil loose in the world today and those who recognize it are more keenly aware of it.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
I think the difference between you and myself Motar is that you believe that Satan is responsible for the evil in the world. And I believe the "we" are responsible for evil in the world,, generally speaking. Satan never killed anyone. We,,meaning humanity,,have slaughtered each other for eons.

Although there is this thing called justification . We do like to blame our boogey men for the bad things we do and our atrocious behavior towards each other.

Motar

Council Member
Jun 18, 2013
I think the difference between you and myself Motar is that you believe that Satan is responsible for the evil in the world. And I believe the "we" are responsible for evil in the world,, generally speaking. Satan never killed anyone. We,,meaning humanity,,have slaughtered each other for eons.

Although there is this thing called justification . We do like to blame our boogey men for the bad things we do and our atrocious behavior towards each other.

Recall that I answered your previous query with "both", LL. There are spiritual forces of evil and our corrupted natures. And there is Christ. We occupy one camp or the other by choice. Our choices are our responsibility.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
Recall that I answered your previous query with "both", LL. There are spiritual forces of evil and our corrupted natures. And there is Christ. We occupy one camp or the other by choice. Our choices are our responsibility.
I don't necessarily believe that our natures are corrupt. I believe that maybe immature would be a better word.

What does love for the Jewish people have to do with Israeli monsters. I am not against the Jewish people I am against the Zionist pigs who make war on the Jewish people.
~ There is no conspiracy John. It's all in your mind. You're sick John. You're sick. ~ Jennifer Connelly . From the movie "A Beautiful Mind".

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
They are one and the same, Neb was the king of the OT Babylon and he was the head of gold in the Da:2 statue. Satan is the king of the iron/clay kingdom from that same statue. God introduces a 2nd Babylon a few pages before the end of Revelations and that is the Babylon that gets burned with fire. Da:4 indicates that Neb was a believer in God before he died and that makes him a servant of God so he was not destroyed.
Lucifer weakened the Nations in Isa:14 and that is a reference to the Tower of Babble as the language thing made it impossible for men from all nations to work on a joint project. Also in that chapter is a reference to Lucifer being brought down to hell. That is the great chain reference and his followers from mankind mock him during their time in hell.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Another movie quote! It's not a mystery what happened to your thinking. Yer a pop culture encyclopedia.

HOW IT WAS IN REALITY. THE NEW JERUSALEM OUTSIDE OF MOSCOW.

12. BABYLONIAN EXILE.
In the Bible there are a number of events called the 'Babylonian Exile'. The first is the Babylonian exile of the XIV century, during the epoch of the 'Mongol' conquest. It is reflected in the history of the Catholic Church as the Babylonian captivity of the papacy. Its details are virtually unknown. What is suggested to us is a XVII century version. It was composed after the breakup of the 'Mongol Empire' and is a part of the distorted Scaligerian history. In particular Dante's works, for example his 'Letters', where he speaks a lot of the Avignon Exile (he calls it Babylonian [2v1], ch.1:4) were written, most likely, not earlier than the XVII century.
The same refers to the works of Petrarch (allegedly 1304-1374) which were allegedly written XIV century. As we said before they were most likely to have been created in the XVII century [2v1], ch.1:4.
It is thought that Dante lived in 1265-1321 [797], p.359. The bronze bust of allegedly XV century, modeled on the mold of Dante's face is well known [304], v.2, p.410. Most likely it was made not earlier than the XVII century using the death mask of a man who lived in that epoch. Alternatively it could be yet another 'visual aid' of the XVII-XVIII cc. for the textbooks on the Scaligerian history in front of us.
The second Babylonian captivity was in the XV century. It is the conquest of Constantinople by the Ottomans in 1453.

The third Babylonian captivity took place in the XVI century. It is the conquest of Kazan-Khazaria in 1552 and Novgorod-Yaroslavl in 1570 by Ivan the Terrible, i.e. the biblical Nebuchadnezzar [6v1], ch.6. The important events in Russia-Horde of the XVI-XVII cc. are connected to these foreigners-settlers. Namely, the story of Esther.

13. THE BIBLICAL TEMPLE OF SOLOMON AND HAGIA SOPHIA IN INSTANBUL.
When the Biblical and European histories are aligned, King Solomon overlaps the Byzantine emperor Justinian I allegedly of the VI century. He 'restores' the famous Hagia Sophia in Czar-Grad. The Holy Temple built by Solomon and Hagia Sophia coincide. The temple erected by Solomon in Jerusalem is often called Solomon's Temple. So it is CONSTANTINOPLE'S HAGIA SOPHIA WHICH IS SOLOMON'S TEMPLE IN JERUSALEM. Going forward, king Solomon (the very same Justinian I) is the reflection of the legendary sultan Suleiman, aka Suleiman the Magnificent. Born in 1494 or in 1495, he became a sultan in 1520 and died in 1566.