It's Climate Change I tell'ya!! IT'S CLIMATE CHANGE!!

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
The poor bastard wasted his brain with drugs now cant think on his own.

He is trying to get me to punt him. Why would I do that? Why not leave something so pathetic around as a reminder that overindulging has consequences?

It's good for the kids to see for themselves.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
It is starting to cool down in the evening .

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
It is starting to cool down in the evening .
Forming an opinion based on a post on facebook only makes sense to a facebook addict!

Basing credibility on the number of facebook likes only makes sense to someone suffering from

F A S

Facebook addiction syndrome

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Record cold temperatures and a rare September snow arrive this week

By Tyler Mauldin, CNN Meteorologist
Updated 2:20 PM EDT, Sun September 06, 2020

(CNN)An early taste of winter with record cold temperatures and snow -- yes, snow -- is on the way for the Rocky Mountains.

A strong September cold front is set to drop out of Canada in the beginning of the week, making its presence known from the Dakotas all the way down to Texas by Wednesday.

This will bring a dramatic temperature swing to a large portion of the country as many deal with record-breaking, triple-digit heat over Labor Day weekend.

Nowhere is this temperature roller coaster more pronounced than in Denver, where a 60-degree drop in the city's high temperature, from 99 degrees to 37 degrees, is expected in a mere 48 hours Sunday to Tuesday.

Such a front will bring a rare measurable snow to the Rockies. In fact, the higher elevations of the Rocky Mountains could pick up more than 8 inches of snow.

This would be one of the earliest first measurable snowfalls on record for the area, which typically doesn't see the powder begin piling up until October.

Frost advisories and freeze warnings are also possible with temperatures settling some 40 degrees below normal in the Rockies, Plains, Midwest, and even parts of the South.

Meanwhile, excessive heat will continue to impact the East Coast and West Coast this week with little reprieve expected the next seven days.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
And here in Northern Ontario this month of august has been the coldest that I remember.
We used to have the air conditioner running all the time, instead, the automatic thermostat would start the furnace at night!
But of course, when it's unusually hot it's global warming,
Unusually cold, it's just temperature change!

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Ooooo 5C warmer than our December average of -7.

Ill gladly take -7C in the sunshine and forego the meter of rain in a month.

Did you buy into another myth that it was super cold here?

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
You would think that since science and the church of climatology say we can turn back time on climate change to pre 2005, we should be able to pick the climate best for our area and hold it there no?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
You would think that since science and the church of climatology say we can turn back time on climate change to pre 2005, we should be able to pick the climate best for our area and hold it there no?
Did you notice rain on the Jewish holidays hit like clockwork?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
You've never learned how to exploit it.

For me the 2 worst winters of my life were on the coast and not out here or the Arctic.

95/96 and 16/17 were horrid. How did you manage?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
2013-14 was cold. I went back to Winnipeg for Christmas, and the Wind Chill was -60 C.

One advantage of global warming is the Northwest Passage may open, and allow thousands of ships to pass through Canada, and save time and money rather than the Panama Canal.
Never happen in your lifetime .

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
You've never learned how to exploit it.
For me the 2 worst winters of my life were on the coast and not out here or the Arctic.
95/96 and 16/17 were horrid. How did you manage?
It hardly ever snowed. Rain is no problem. Preferably warm rain but at least if it is raining it is above 0. I would truly like to retire to someplace where they don't have a word for snow in their vocabulary.