It's Climate Change I tell'ya!! IT'S CLIMATE CHANGE!!

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Temperatures reaching 35 degrees Celsius combined with overnight lows near 16 degrees Celsius are expected for the next 2 days.

An upper ridge of high pressure over Saskatchewan is bringing very hot conditions to all areas. After a relatively cool start to the day, temperatures this afternoon will peak in the mid thirties under sunny skies and light winds.

Temperatures tonight will be a few degrees warmer than last night, offering less relief from the heat, followed by another hot day on Wednesday. It will continue hot on Thursday in regions south of the Yellowhead, however further north temperatures will moderate slightly.

Extreme heat affects everyone.

The risks are greater for young children, pregnant women, older adults, people with chronic illnesses and people working or exercising outdoors.

Watch for the effects of heat illness: swelling, rash, cramps, fainting, heat exhaustion, heat stroke and the worsening of some health conditions.

Never leave people or pets inside a parked vehicle.

Outdoor workers should take regularly scheduled breaks in a cool place.

Heat warnings are issued when very high temperature or humidity conditions are expected to pose an elevated risk of heat illnesses, such as heat stroke or heat exhaustion.

Please continue to monitor alerts and forecasts issued by Environment Canada. To report severe weather, send an email to SKstorm@canada.ca or tweet reports using #SKStorm.

Issued by Environment Canada and the Government of Saskatchewan

I wish it was windy too.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Temperatures reaching 35 degrees Celsius combined with overnight lows near 16 degrees Celsius are expected for the next 2 days.
An upper ridge of high pressure over Saskatchewan is bringing very hot conditions to all areas. After a relatively cool start to the day, temperatures this afternoon will peak in the mid thirties under sunny skies and light winds.
Temperatures tonight will be a few degrees warmer than last night, offering less relief from the heat, followed by another hot day on Wednesday. It will continue hot on Thursday in regions south of the Yellowhead, however further north temperatures will moderate slightly.
Extreme heat affects everyone.
The risks are greater for young children, pregnant women, older adults, people with chronic illnesses and people working or exercising outdoors.
Watch for the effects of heat illness: swelling, rash, cramps, fainting, heat exhaustion, heat stroke and the worsening of some health conditions.
Never leave people or pets inside a parked vehicle.
Outdoor workers should take regularly scheduled breaks in a cool place.
Heat warnings are issued when very high temperature or humidity conditions are expected to pose an elevated risk of heat illnesses, such as heat stroke or heat exhaustion.
Please continue to monitor alerts and forecasts issued by Environment Canada. To report severe weather, send an email to SKstorm@canada.ca or tweet reports using #SKStorm.
Issued by Environment Canada and the Government of Saskatchewan
I wish it was windy too.
Quite windy on the island this morning. A few clouds gathering as well.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Its windy cuz Metro sucks?

I'm loving this it reminds me of the old days before -49C became hotter than -50C...

This is how it used to be 35 years ago before global warming made it cooler.

Wind! BLOW ME!

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Its windy cuz Metro sucks?
I'm loving this it reminds me of the old days before -49C became hotter than -50C...
This is how it used to be 35 years ago before global warming made it cooler.
Wind! BLOW ME!
I thought maybe it was because all the politicians standing around with their mouths open in awe of turdOWE's latest bullshit.

NZDoug

Council Member
Jul 18, 2017
Big Bay, Awhitu, New Zealand
Global problems require global solutions.
Humankind now constitutes a single civilisation, and problems such as nuclear war, ecological collapse, and technological disruption can only be sold on a global level.
On the other hand, nationalism and religion still divide our human civilisation into different and often hostile camps.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Global problems require global solutions.
Humankind now constitutes a single civilisation, and problems such as nuclear war, ecological collapse, and technological disruption can only be sold on a global level.
On the other hand, nationalism and religion still divide our human civilisation into different and often hostile camps.
Global problems do not require transferring funds from my bank account to that of some third world dictator that turdOWE is currently has a boy crush on.
The plan by the globullists is to bring our standard of living down to third world standards. Except for the trust fund kids. They will be even richer. But they will also tell us it is for our own good.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Global problems do not require transferring funds from my bank account to that of some third world dictator that turdOWE is currently has a boy crush on.
The plan by the globullists is to bring our standard of living down to third world standards. Except for the trust fund kids. They will be even richer. But they will also tell us it is for our own good.

You nailed that right on the head! That's exactly what is happening. Why do you think the Hollywood elite are so adamant that WE have to reduce our foot print? It's because they won't have to.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
They can afford to buy offsets but as a Canadian who sequesters huge amounts of CO2 I can't sell credits to you.

Why is that?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Hmmmmm.

But media said...

Climate change means more extreme weather – here's what the UK can expect if emissions keep increasing
Kate Sambrook, Thomas Richardson, University of Leeds
March 6, 2019 2.16pm GMT
On a global scale the science is settled: human emissions of greenhouse gases have already led to a rise in global temperature of more than 1°C, and the consequences are visible around the world.

Already, in 2019, Australia has sweltered in record-breaking heat, while the US Midwest was hit by freezing conditions colder than Antarctica.

In the UK meanwhile, winter temperatures soared past 20°C for the first time ever. Britain is not particularly known for intense heatwaves, vicious hurricanes or snowstorms. But, in a world that is getting warmer, climate change will mean the country experiences more and more extreme weather.

To be identified as “extreme”, a weather event must significantly differ from normal patterns, be associated with severe impacts and be historically infrequent. In the UK such events include floods, heatwaves and droughts.

The UK’s national weather service, the Met Office, has examined historical trends in extreme weather events and has projected how the climate may change over the 21st century. If emissions continue to increase, there is an increased chance of milder, wetter winters and hotter, drier summers. But at the same time, the country may see an increase in the frequency and intensity of hot days and heavy rainfall events.

Last edited:

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
One would think. But recent events show us that it has. Their lies on gun control are no different than their lies about globull warming, and we are all suffering both financially and loss of freedom because of it.