Israel 'attacks' Gaza aid fleet

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Re: How About Keeping The Rest Of Us Safe From Israel?

Colpy one more time. Why is the US selling artillery to Lebanon? It's the same artillery canada bought and uses. Why did the US sell them more this year?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

Now Syria is to blame? Who is next? Belgians?

Tell me this. Why is the US arming Lebanon? Is the US anti-Zionist too? The US wants Lebanon to wipe them off the map?
They would go after Turkey first, just because they would eventually come to the aid of Lebanon or Syria, even Gaza once it was determined that Israel was on a total extermination policy.

A lot of good the US arms did during the last bombardment, their ploy is to give them inferior equipment compared to what Israel has. That also blocks Lebanon from getting any Russian S-300 system. One little overflight and the defensive missile would follow it to it's garage if it had too. lol

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

They would go after Turkey first, just because they would eventually come to the aid of Lebanon or Syria, even Gaza once it was determined that Israel was on a total extermination policy.
And then the Belgians?

http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/land/wsh2010/38.pdf

FOREIGN MILITARY SALES​
Australia, Canada, Israel, and Lebanon
CONTRACTORS​
General Dynamics Ordnance and Tactical
Systems–Scranton Operations
(Scranton, PA)
SNC Technologies (LeGardeur, Canada)
American Ordnance (Middletown, IA)
Alliant Techsystems (Janesville, WI)​
Armtec Defense (Palm Springs, CA)

A lot of good the US arms did during the last bombardment, their ploy is to give them inferior equipment compared to what Israel has. That also blocks Lebanon from getting any Russian S-300 system. One little overflight and the defensive missile would follow it to it's garage if it had too. lol
They sell us inferior too? I guess that explains all the duds being made into IEDs.

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States

And then the Belgians?

http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/land/wsh2010/38.pdf

FOREIGN MILITARY SALES
Australia, Canada, Israel, and Lebanon
CONTRACTORS
General Dynamics Ordnance and Tactical
Systems–Scranton Operations
(Scranton, PA)
SNC Technologies (LeGardeur, Canada)
American Ordnance (Middletown, IA)
Alliant Techsystems (Janesville, WI)

Armtec Defense (Palm Springs, CA)

The Hamas are a terrorist organization, they are not a country, never have been. By the way, Lebanon is a country and need the weapons to defend themselves. Somebody may as well make money.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

The Hamas are a terrorist organization, they are not a country, never have been. By the way, Lebanon is a country and need the weapons to defend themselves. Somebody may as well make money.
Don't you mean Hezzbolah? Why is there a Hamas or a Hezzbollah to begin with? ****s and giggles and good times had by all?

What is stopping Egypt from dumping a few cases of hellfire missles in Gaza that they bought from the US? They are muzzie boogey men too right?

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009

i don't doubt there is a genocide going on, and i don't think it's even debatable.
I wonder if those numbers have anything to do with effectiveness rather than intent.
I have some info, too. Such a peaceful bunch of people those fundies:
Islamic terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

Observers have also argued that the attacks are aimed at propagating Islamic culture, society and values in opposition to perceived political, imperialistic, and/or cultural influences of non-Muslims, and the Western world in particular.[7][8]
Observers? Is that like on FOX NEWS when they make up something that is bull**** and then state "some people say"....

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

Yes it is genocide. You're getting into semantics now. It's been described as a slow genocide which is completely correct.

Oh RIGHT! And I'm the one engaging in semantics.....

To accuse the Israelis of genocide is ludicrous. Genocide which does not even effectively slow the population GROWTH of the "target" group is simply not genocide.

And that ignores the fact that the majority of the 100,000 individuals the Israelis have killed in the past 62 years have been combatants.......

Moreover, to accuse the Israelis of genocide is most offensive. The Jews have been the victim of the most effective genocide of the bloody twentieth century, one carried out by a civilized modern, educated state, one in which they lost at least 5.7 million people, one third of the world population of Jews.......

Absolutely idiotic! The idea that Israel is commiting genocide is simply outside the Pale........

It leaves only three possibilities.....

1. The accuser is a complete moron.

2. The accuser has a political agenda which involves the destruction of the State of Israel.

3. The accuser is a psycho, who sees the acceptance of the accusation of genocide as some great ironic victory, and who truely hopes the Arabs all get togwether and finish the job the Nazis bungled........

Pick one.

clutch

Time Out
Jan 23, 2010

Oh RIGHT! And I'm the one engaging in semantics.....

To accuse the Israelis of genocide is ludicrous. Genocide which does not even effectively slow the population GROWTH of the "target" group is simply not genocide.

stop playing semantics.
"the amount of Palestinians mercilessly slaughtered by israel is lower than what is required by the dictionary definition of genocide, therefore it is clearly not a genocide"
:lol:

And that ignores the fact that the majority of the 100,000 individuals the Israelis have killed in the past 62 years have been combatants.......

i wonder how many of these "combatants" went to war with israel solely out of anger caused by one of their relatives being bombed by the israelis

Moreover, to accuse the Israelis of genocide is most offensive. The Jews have been the victim of the most effective genocide of the bloody twentieth century, one carried out by a civilized modern, educated state, one in which they lost at least 5.7 million people, one third of the world population of Jews.......

yea i'm sure the nazi's would have been offended too if you accused them of genocide.
israel may be civilized, i don't think their military is.

Absolutely idiotic! The idea that Israel is commiting genocide is simply outside the Pale........

no it's really not. there are intellectuals who study the arab/israel conflict in a lot more depth than you and i, who feel the same way.
to say it's completely ludicrous is just simply being ignorant.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

stop playing semantics.
"the amount of Palestinians mercilessly slaughtered by israel is lower than what is required by the dictionary definition of genocide, therefore it is clearly not a genocide"
:lol:

i wonder how many of these "combatants" went to war with israel solely out of anger caused by one of their relatives being bombed by the israelis

yea i'm sure the nazi's would have been offended too if you accused them of genocide.
israel may be civilized, i don't think their military is.

no it's really not. there are intellectuals who study the arab/israel conflict in a lot more depth than you and i, who feel the same way.
to say it's completely ludicrous is just simply being ignorant.

Thank you. You are doing a much better job of destroying your own arguments than I ever could. You have very clearly demonstrated you are incapable of understanding even the simple definition of genocide......here, try again!

gen·o·cide (j
n
-s
d
)n. The systematic and widespread extermination or attempted extermination of an entire national, racial, religious, or ethnic group.

Don't thank me, I'm always willing to help out the intellectually challenged......

You should really learn how to deal with reality.........it's not just for those who can't afford drugs.

Most of the combatants killed were members of the armies of the surrounding Arab states........if they really wanted to get revenge on those responsible for the terrible suffering of the so-called "Palestinians".........they'd shoot their leaders.........

Anybody that thinks Israel commits genocide is an idiot, not an intellectual.

And this debate is going downhill fast..........

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009

No-one wants to hazzard a guess about whether the graph results are because of the Israeli intent to kill off a people entirely or whether the Israelis are simply more efficient at kiilling than the Pallies. Shucks.

clutch

Time Out
Jan 23, 2010

Most of the combatants killed were members of the armies of the surrounding Arab states........if they really wanted to get revenge on those responsible for the terrible suffering of the so-called "Palestinians".........they'd shoot their leaders.........

we both know the majority of dead palestinians have been innocent victims caught in the crossfire. israel is a terrorist country that regularly breaks the law.

Anybody that thinks Israel commits genocide is an idiot, not an intellectual.

that's witty. :lol:

And this debate is going downhill fast..........

it's certainly going downhill for you :cool:

No-one wants to hazzard a guess about whether the graph results are because of the Israeli intent to kill off a people entirely or whether the Israelis are simply more efficient at kiilling than the Pallies. Shucks.

both.
they want to kill them off, and they're more efficient at it because they get a lot of American support

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009

I'll make a stab at it, then. I don't think the Israelis want to commit genocide. I just think they are more efficient at killing, and that is why the imbalance in the red and blue lines in the graph.
If it was genocide, there'd be Mossad agents all over the place offing Palestinians instead of Hamas, Hezbollah, etc.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

gen·o·cide (j
n
-s
d
)n. The systematic and widespread extermination or attempted extermination of an entire national, racial, religious, or ethnic group.

The Palestinians more than qualify as an ethnic group therefore....

An ethnic group is a group of people whose members identify with each other, through a common heritage that is real or assumed.[1][2] This shared heritage may be based upon putative common ancestry, history, kinship, religion, language, shared territory, nationality or physical appearance. Members of an ethnic group are conscious of belonging to an ethnic group; moreover ethnic identity is further marked by the recognition from others of a group's distinctiveness.[3][4]

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009

Was someone confused about what genocide means?

Here's another reason I think someone is off the rails with the idea that Israel wants to commit genocide on Palestinians and other Arabs:

ei: Palestinians in Israel

clutch

Time Out
Jan 23, 2010

Was someone confused about what genocide means?

Here's another reason I think someone is off the rails with the idea that Israel wants to commit genocide on Palestinians and other Arabs:

ei: Palestinians in Israel

i made quick glance at the site and found these

Suspected Citizens: Racial Profiling against Arab Passengers by Israeli Airports and Airlines, Arab Association for Human Rights and Center Against Racism (12 January 2007)
Israeli Soldiers who Shot Unarmed Palestinian in Back not Indicated by Chief Military Prosecutor, Adalah (3 January 2007)
Report: Israel fails to stop racism, xenophobia, incitement and violence, Mossawa (1 June 2004)
Olmert cooks the books to deprive Arab families of child benefits, I'lam (14 June 2006)

Arab couple refused residency in exclusively Jewish town, Adalah (19 February 2007)

The UN Anti-Racism Committee questions Israel's policy of apartheid, Badil (13 March 2007)

thx for this site

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009

You'rwe welcome. But if the Israelis are committing genocide, how come there are still Palestinians and Arabs in Israel? Wouldn't it be easiest to knock them off first? :roll:
Why not just admit that the mention of genocide was just a loose comment without meaning?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

But if the Israelis are committing genocide, how come there are still Palestinians and Arabs in Israel?
Think about what you just wrote for a second or two.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

we both know the majority of dead palestinians have been innocent victims caught in the crossfire. israel is a terrorist country that regularly breaks the law.

that's witty. :lol:

it's certainly going downhill for you :cool:

both.
they want to kill them off, and they're more efficient at it because they get a lot of American support

You can READ, can't you??

Once again.....

Twentieth Century Atlas - Death Tolls

Look at the figures.....look at the totals....it is reasonably easy for anyone with an IQ higher than their shoe size to figure out that Israel has killed comparatively very few Arabs.......and a large portion of those were killed in defensive wars.