I felt it was time to post this old article about Trudeau - Written by the highly

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
Hey China, not in a billion light years you will ever become what Pierre Elliott Trudeau was to millions of Canadians.

When Pierre Elliott Trudeau died millions upon millions went out to show respect, for a man you will never be able to mach plus when you die no one will give a S!ht.

Canada is better today because of the Liberal mind.
You left Canada because you think China is better good stay the f over there and make sure you eat your food in contaminated plastic it looks good on you.

Only traitors throw rocks in a country, which they lived in the past.
We don’t want to know how great China is and how bad Canada is from you.
http://forums.canadiancontent.net/canadian-culture/84939-i-felt-time-post-old-2.html
http://archives.cbc.ca/politics/prime_ministers/topics/73-198/

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
A large part of the population wanted independence. The FLQ was just the radical fringe. The Quebecois have not been happy since the Plains of Abraham. Up until the sixties they were intentionally undereducated, As my ex-wife told me, the nuns would tell them they were meant for small bread. They were meant to be the working class only.

Man, you badly need to read a little history, and throw in some Political Science.

The Catholic Church in Quebec was long a supporter of Quebec nationalism.......and largely responsible for education in Quebec.....are you now going to tell me that the Roman Church in Quebec was the tool of the Anglican Anglais????

Add that to your new reading of the BNA Act.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Man, you badly need to read a little history, and throw in some Political Science.

The Catholic Church in Quebec was long a supporter of Quebec nationalism.......and largely responsible for education in Quebec.....are you now going to tell me that the Roman Church in Quebec was the tool of the Anglican Anglais????

Add that to your new reading of the BNA Act.

I don't need to read history, I lived it for the first 27 years of my life. The French were mistaken that it was only the Anglais that held them down. It was the catholic church that did that with their education system. That is why the young French left the church in droves back then. The church wanted the women to be ignorant baby factories, pumping out little catholics to fill their coffers.

But the Anglais look down their noses at the French as I said, and that created as much animosity. My dad was one of those rare English catholics - double whammy! The history books were written by men like my dad - slanted journalism. There is very little in history books of any value because they are just His Story - BS. To the victor go the spoils and the right to write the propaganda.