Hyperinflation is coming...

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Boomster's been squealing about it for seven months, and it ain't here yet.

Credit to you for understanding the difference.

When Liberals start ringing alarm bells 🔔 then you will believe right??

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
When Liberals start ringing alarm bells 🔔 then you will believe right??

No, when we get somewhere in the general vicinity of hyperinflation, I'll "believe."

Course, I know what hyperinflation is. All you know is it sounds real scary, and it's ALL BIDEN'S FAULT!

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
No, when we get somewhere in the general vicinity of hyperinflation, I'll "believe."

Course, I know what hyperinflation is. All you know is it sounds real scary, and it's ALL BIDEN'S FAULT!
Every thing is on the man in the big chair .

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Boomster's been squealing about it for seven months, and it ain't here yet.

Credit to you for understanding the difference.
Hyperinflation is here. Gas has gone up over 50% so far this year. Realestate is mostly up 30% over a year. Metal roofing is up 100% in 2 years. Many food products are up over 10% this year.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Every single day on the road something new.. it’s impacting food being delivered..

One driver got stuck with no fuel for 3 days, shipper was charged an extra $450 and guess who ultimately pays for that when you shop at Walmart, Costco and Lawblaws

Biden’s America Sucks!!

Can’t believe that in a country with more guns than people that Senile Kiddy Groper is still in the White House

9257A880-89CD-4A8A-97C0-0C77E88A5F83.jpeg

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
BTW inside scoop.. buy meat, lots of it and freeze it.. buy can goods.. corn, beans and lots of meat..

The meat and chicken factories are now under attack by the Woke saying eat plant based meats it’s cheaper than real meat..

Meat is becoming the food for the rich..

its gone on 30%, it’s going up another 40%

BTW so are my rates.. $15,000 a month take home pay per truck… that is another shortage.. drivers

REMEMBER:: I work in the supply chain and see what’s going on.. not trying to panic anyone, just giving advice so you’re not ending up like what happen with Toilet Paper

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Every single day on the road something new.. it’s impacting food being delivered..

One driver got stuck with no fuel for 3 days, shipper was charged an extra $450 and guess who ultimately pays for that when you shop at Walmart, Costco and Lawblaws

Biden’s America Sucks!!

Can’t believe that in a country with more guns than people that Senile Kiddy Groper is still in the White House
You really want Kamala Harris to be president, don't you?