Hyperinflation is coming...

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
FOR MY FELLOW CANADIANS !! .... GO FORTH AND SPREAD THE WORD EH !!

View attachment 8409
Ya, I inquired at my bank to find out if I could purchase gold and/or silver and was told no. I also would like to be able for people to have precious metals included in their RRSP's if they want. While it's too late for me, it would benefit those who would like to have precious metals in their portfolio should be able to do so.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Ya, I inquired at my bank to find out if I could purchase gold and/or silver and was told no. I also would like to be able for people to have precious metals included in their RRSP's if they want. While it's too late for me, it would benefit those who would like to have precious metals in their portfolio should be able to do so.
The Post Office sells gold and silver.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
It’s not just inflation that I’m seeing, but a couple of other factors that we probably all see every day without realizing it.
1) supply chain issues with respect to specific items (I was in three different grocery stores on the weekend and I did not see that Ichiban Noodles… other more expensive brands but not Ichiban)
2) smaller packaging but the same price.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Best to keep stuff like that hidden from the government or they will tax its value away.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Better run and hide.

What you don’t feel sorry for the minimum wage earnersingle mothers trying to get by..

Cheaper to stuff your kid with a bag a chips than fruit and vegetables.. now even harder with prices up 30%

No wonder there is so much malnutrition in the USA..

Biden’n America Sucks.. unless you’re a douche bag Liberal..

Reactions: taxslave

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
What you don’t feel sorry for the minimum wage earnersingle mothers trying to get by..

Cheaper to stuff your kid with a bag a chips than fruit and vegetables.. now even harder with prices up 30%

No wonder there is so much malnutrition in the USA..

Biden’n America Sucks.. unless you’re a douche bag Liberal..
Remember waaaay back when Eaglesmack denied, loudly and firmly, that there was any hunger in the U.S.?

Reactions: B00Mer