Harper has a plan

hermite

Not so newbie now
Nov 21, 2007
950 Snowupthearse Rd. Can
or an idea or something. He's going to be speechifying tonight on CBC TV, 7pm, Eastern time. It will also be broadcast on CBC Radio One. Wonder if he'll actually have "something" to say. Or if he's just gonna whine.

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
No I in my own opinion believe he sees the writing on the wall and will appoint himself a Senator. If he does good for us.

Observation & opinion.

scratch

Trex

Electoral Member
Apr 4, 2007
Hither and yon
I hope it includes the word resignation....

I sincerely hope you are correct.

I think the House is now poisoned beyond the point of being able to function.
Harper must go.
I am completely opposed to the coalition , I believe that it may damage confederation severely, it could even be the beginning of the end.
We need Flaherty to go.
Harper to go.
The Con's bring in a temporary leader someone like Prentice.
The Con's apologize to the country publicly.
The Con's continue on as a minority government until after a Lib and Con leadership
review.
After that whatever.
Trex

Reactions: lone wolf

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury

Harper must go.
I am completely opposed to the coalition , I believe that it may damage confederation severely, it could even be the beginning of the end.
We need Flaherty to go.
Harper to go.
The Con's continue on as a minority government until after a Lib and Con leadership
review.
After that whatever.
Trex

Bingo!

mabudon

Metal King
Mar 15, 2006
Golden Horseshoe, Ontario
It'll probably feature more along the lines of "Traitors" "treason", "home grown terror cells elected to government" or maybe even feature a press release from Al Quaeda favouring the coalition :D

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
In my opinion Harpo will try to lie himself out of the huge problem that he himself created.

scratch

mabudon

Metal King
Mar 15, 2006
Golden Horseshoe, Ontario
I don't have TV, anyone know if there is going to be internet coverage or radio or anything?? Suggestions would be welcome, I want to hear this whole thing as close to "live" as possible

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
I don't have TV, anyone know if there is going to be internet coverage or radio or anything?? Suggestions would be welcome, I want to hear this whole thing as close to "live" as possible

Here's a link to a radio station that has already stated that it'll be playing this
coverage live: Home | News Talk 980 and just click on the big green
"Listen Live" button near the top of the page (Ya' can't miss it). It might be good
for "Sh*ts&Giggles" to evesdrop there after the broadcast to hear the Western
reaction to whatever will be said by both Harper & Dion...

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC

Harper must go.
We need Flaherty to go.
Harper to go.
review.
After that whatever.
Trex

I'm all for the Coalition running it's game, but if Harper quits and the Conservatives fix their ways, I'm also willing to see if that will work.

If it fails, then go back to the Coalition.

Action needs to be taken now, no more talking, finger pointing and complaining.... get to work I say.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
or an idea or something. He's going to be speechifying tonight on CBC TV, 7pm, Eastern time. It will also be broadcast on CBC Radio One. Wonder if he'll actually have "something" to say. Or if he's just gonna whine.

After Dion's undecipherable tirade yesterday it might be like a breath of fresh air.

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
Here's a link to a radio station that has already stated that it'll be playing this
coverage live: Home | News Talk 980 and just click on the big green
"Listen Live" button near the top of the page (Ya' can't miss it). It might be good
for "Sh*ts&Giggles" to evesdrop there after the broadcast to hear the Western
reaction to whatever will be said by both Harper & Dion...

Good day Ron, great Con radio station, these losers are so bias the talk show host Adler on line the man is such a f Con bigot.....Great station...BC is infested with bigot Cons...

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto

ctv.ca or cbc.ca will probably stream it I imagine.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
Good day Ron, great Con radio station, these losers are so bias the talk show host Adler on line the man is such a f Con bigot.....Great station...BC is infested with bigot Cons...

First the Torontostar is a con newspaper, now News Talk is a con radio station? You are one confused little man.

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
First the Torontostar is a con newspaper, now News Talk is a con radio station? You are one confused little man.

Far from confused D.D the Cons are confused and are about to toss Harper out....

Even the Globe yesterday made comment referring to the fact that Harper started this mess. Who is confused....?

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto

Far from confused D.D the Cons are confused and are about to toss Harper out....

Even the Globe yesterday made comment referring to the fact that Harper started this mess. Who is confused....?

I'm not talking about the cons, I'm talking about your confusion with what constitutes "conservative media" . The Toronto Star is far from being a conservative newspaper, I have been reading it for years and if anything, it would be centre-liberal. As for the news talk radio, you realize people are going to have very differing political views there?

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
I am not confused when it comes to anything that PO & Co, do.

What's confusing is why they do it.

Observation & opinion.

scratch

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan

Good Day Socrates!!! You could listen to it purely for stress relief! Better for
you than whacky-tobacky (or with...whatever works) and you could laugh &
laugh & laugh. Yep....Charles Adler, Roy Green, John Gormley....it's a steady
stream catering to their audience in this region of the country. If it didn't represent
the majority of the population out here though, it would have to change its format
to something different. Gives you a snapshot inside another region of OUR country.
OUR country, yours and mine, includes BC & AB & SK too...