Gunfire, Explosions After MIT Cop Shot Dead

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
My impression is that they were broadsided with this.
I think so too...but they were truly deeply indoctrinated because the young one ran over the older one so essentially finished him off...that takes an ability to truly distance one's self and do what one thinks needs to be done.

ew now it starts...neighbours are peaked that their homes weren't searched... here it comes folks.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
ew now it starts...neighbours are peaked that their homes weren't searched... here it comes folks.

Weren't searched?

Well folks... I am signing off and heading out to get a drink.

Goodnight my Canadian friends.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
so the owner of the house, saw blood on the boat, walked up to it, lifted up the tarp, saw a man covered with blood, dropped the tarp, walked away and called the police... um, does this seem bizarre to anyone else?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
so the owner of the house, saw blood on the boat, walked up to it, lifted up the tarp, saw a man covered with blood, dropped the tarp, walked away and called the police... um, does this seem bizarre to anyone else?
Everything about these sorts of events seem bizarre to me. Only a human could think blowing stuff and people up had any purpose. Gawd, I love bears.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Nope. In the next few days, I'm half expecting a dead chick to thaw out of the snowbank next door.

Top that.

A wounded terrorist in a boat doesn't suprise me......

Not much does anymore. (sigh)

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario

Why bizarre? I mean, aside from the whole thing being bizarre and somewhat surreal that is. This property was apparently just beyond the area where they had been focusing their search which does explain why they wouldn't have previously searched that property. Now had I been the owner of that boat and property, no way would I have lifted the tarp...upon seeing the blood I would have immediately dialed 911 and requested that the police come search my property. That seemed quite risky to me, lifting the tarp to look, given this guy was reported as being armed and dangerous. But other than that, it's no weirder than the rest of the day.