Gun Control is Completely Useless.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
That's hilarious! I have two degrees from UNB, My B.A. was a major in history, minor in political science. My GPA was 4.0 on graduation. I also got a B.Ed, both degrees in four years. So, that insult was a clear miss. :)

So....perhaps you could present your CV? :)
Short order cook turned security guard.

No shit.

• Haha
Reactions: Twin_Moose

Liberal Feminist

Time Out
May 14, 2021
That's hilarious! I have two degrees from UNB, My B.A. was a major in history, minor in political science. My GPA was 4.0 on graduation. I also got a B.Ed, both degrees in four years. So, that insult was a clear miss. :)

So....perhaps you could present your CV? :)

Well, you know, I always thought that state control of the means of production was a left wing goal......and that is one of the major things fascists do.....make private enterprise completely submit to the aims and production desired by the state.

And you're viewing the loathing for the term "fascist" through a rear-view mirror. In 1932 (the year Hitler took power) "fascist" was not an insult. Hitler called his form of the ideology Nazziism, but Mussolini in Italy originated the term with his National Fascist Party. Among the first to congratulate him on his political victory was Joseph Stalin.

Oh, and Israel is a liberal democracy, the only one in the Middle East. They are a island of sanity in a cruel and savage land.

Don't believe me? Answer these two questions:

Would you rather be an Arab in Israel, or a Jew in any Arab country?

Even better, would you rather be gay in Israel, or in any Arab country?

Something you should watch (and fact check)

You have 2 degrees when we see them.

I don't play what if's they never apply.

And Ben Shapiro....LOLOLOL.

Israel is a militant land stealing state run by ultra orthodox zealots.

And you seem to think I'm pro Arab?

No I'm pro Palestinian civilian.

I'm pro-Geneva conventions.

IDF fires on women, kids, elderly, hospitals and press as well as identified medics in the field.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

IDF fires on women, kids, elderly, hospitals and press as well as identified medics in the field.
Why do the leaders of Hamas send their children to Israel for medical treatments ?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Employee family health plan?
;)
I ask because "controlled opposition" is S.O.P. with some who can afford it.

Like our current conservative government and the liberals both being globalists for example.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

So, tell me, why is Israel the only nation on earth NOT permitted to defend themselves. Imagine for a moment, if Mexico fired thousands of rockets over the Rio Grande into the southern United States.

Mexico wouldn't exist within a week.

And (this is the point) the world would do, and say NOTHING, because the world knows that the primary reason for the existence of the nation state is the collective defense of its citizens.

Except the JOOS!!!!!!

You do understand that Hamas, in its founding document, promotes the murder of all Jews. Not even all Israelis......all Jews

"Hamas has been looking forward to implement Allah's promise whatever time it might take.
The prophet, prayer and peace be upon him, said:

"The time will not come until Muslims will fight the Jews (and
kill them); until the Jews hide behind rocks and trees, which will cry: 0
Muslim! there is a Jew hiding behind me, come on and kill him!"

https://fas.org/irp/world/para/docs/880818.htm Hamas Charter, Article Seven.

Palestinian civilians elected Hamas. Over 15 years ago, but that's the great thing about electing genocidal Islamo-fascists.....you only have to do it once.

Israel still does their best to avoid civilian casualties, warning of impeding attacks with thumper rockets and phone calls to building managers (while Hamas targets Israeli civilians). In doing so, Israel limits Gazan civilian casualties to a 1:1 ratio with combatants. In modern war the usual ratio is 9 civilian casualties for every combatant. This in one of the most densely populated areas on earth, against an enemy that hides behind civilians.

You are supporting the fascists.

Last edited:

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

You're a clueless idiot.. an Anti-Semite and just downright ignorant.

• Haha
Reactions: Liberal Feminist

Liberal Feminist

Time Out
May 14, 2021
So, tell me, why is Israel the only nation on earth NOT permitted to defend themselves. Imagine for a moment, if Mexico fired thousands of rockets over the Rio Grande into the southern United States.

Mexico wouldn't exist within a week.

And (this is the point) the world would do, and say NOTHING, because the world knows that the primary reason for the existence of the nation state is the collective defense of its citizens.

Except the JOOS!!!!!!

You do understand that Hamas, in its founding document, promotes the murder of all Jews. Not even all Israelis......all Jews

"Hamas has been looking forward to implement Allah's promise whatever time it might take.
The prophet, prayer and peace be upon him, said:

"The time will not come until Muslims will fight the Jews (and
kill them); until the Jews hide behind rocks and trees, which will cry: 0
Muslim! there is a Jew hiding behind me, come on and kill him!"

https://fas.org/irp/world/para/docs/880818.htm Hamas Charter, Article Seven.

Palestinian civilians elected Hamas. Over 15 years ago, but that's the great thing about electing genocidal Islamo-fascists.....you only have to do it once.

Israel still does their best to avoid civilian casualties, warning of impeding attacks with thumper rockets and phone calls to building managers (while Hamas targets Israeli civilians). In doing so, Israel limits Gazan civilian casualties to a 1:1 ratio with combatants. In modern war the usual ratio is 9 civilian casualties for every combatant. This in one of the most densely populated areas on earth, against an enemy that hides behind civilians.

You are supporting the fascists.
No that's still you supporting a regime.

Interesting trumpian fantasy of you wanting more brown people slaughtered by the USA.

And then you using the all caps right wing slur spelling like you're familiar with it's use.

Israel purposefully shoots identified peace troops and medicals with forethought and uses cluster bombs as well as WP.

IDF are kicking people from homes, farms, settlements that are generations old.

You excuse the actions of Israeli warlords running the thing who are just as bad as Hamas but with a USA and other country backed budget.

Liberal Feminist

Time Out
May 14, 2021
You're a clueless idiot.. an Anti-Semite and just downright ignorant.

I'm not but then again you're Con right.

Your side shows it's colors daily on social media posts as the home of sexism, bigotry, racism, and conspiracy theories and serving up side dishes like Wexit traitors ot the Can-Trumpers or the Anti-vaxxers.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
I'm not but then again you're Con right.

Your side shows it's colors daily on social media posts as the home of sexism, bigotry, racism, and conspiracy theories and serving up side dishes like Wexit traitors ot the Can-Trumpers or the Anti-vaxxers
Apparently everyone who isn't an intellectually stunted leftard is a "Con" to this thing.

• Wow

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
No that's still you supporting a regime.

Interesting trumpian fantasy of you wanting more brown people slaughtered by the USA.

And then you using the all caps right wing slur spelling like you're familiar with it's use.

Israel purposefully shoots identified peace troops and medicals with forethought and uses cluster bombs as well as WP.

IDF are kicking people from homes, farms, settlements that are generations old.

You excuse the actions of Israeli warlords running the thing who are just as bad as Hamas but with a USA and other country backed budget.

Yeah, that's why Hamas wants to kill all Jews (as does Hezbollah, Hassan Nasrallah (look him up) once said that he hoped all Jews moved to Israel, so they wouldn't have to hunt them down all over the world.

In 1935, you would have supported the Nazis. These guys share the same political ideology, and you support them. As well, the "Palestinians" supported the Nazis. Look up the Mufti of Jerusalem during World War Two.

Quite frankly, you're an idiot.

A viscious idiot full of hatred.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Yeah, that's why Hamas wants to kill all Jews (as does Hezbollah, Hassan Nasrallah (look him up) once said that he hoped all Jews moved to Israel, so they wouldn't have to hunt them down all over the world.

In 1935, you would have supported the Nazis. These guys share the same political ideology, and you support them. As well, the "Palestinians" supported the Nazis. Look up the Mufti of Jerusalem during World War Two.

Don't forget about Otto Skorzeny training the muslim extremists in the ways of nazi terrorism. And that's what so sad about idiots like LibFem. Absolutely ZERO knowledge of actual history, just the white-washed leftard version of it.
Idiots like that don't care that Palestine, along with the other Arab-muslim states silently declared a war of extermination against Israel in 1946. Idiots like that don't care that successive Palestinian leaderships have used civilian infrastructure to plan and carry out attacks against Israel, Yep, the fact that those war crimes and crimes against humanity don't even register with the rabid Jew-hating leftards isn't the least surprising.

Liberal Feminist

Time Out
May 14, 2021

I wouldn't have I'd be sniping the assholes.

You're the right wing hate mongering idiot that ignores the actions going on over there.

Again I'm here 4 the civilians.

And the IDF is shooting on medics and rescue workers and peacekeepers.

You're a blind faith supporting religious imbecile.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

You're the right wing hate mongering idiot that ignores the actions going on over there.

You are real piece of work . Your parental units must be proud .

• Haha

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

First of all, if you'd bothered to have paid attention, you'd know I'm not very religious. I haven't been inside a church in years.........

Yeah, you're all for civilians...........as long as they are not Jews. Evidence? You know Hamas is targeting civilians. Israel is not.

I'm not the hater here, I don't hate anyone. Well, Trudeau comes close, but even he doesn't quite inspire that level of emotional response.

And my guess is you don't know which end of a rifle the bullet comes out of.........which makes "sniping" a bit of a problem. Along with the fact you seem to share the Nazis' ideology (Jew BAD, killing Jew GOOD), which casts some doubt on your claim.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
First of all, if you'd bothered to have paid attention,
First problem right there, it would rather argue using strawmen than actually argue any specific point. That's how the ALT-left operate because they lack the ability to intelligently argue their "theories". Likely because their theories aren't based in anything intellectual and more in the emotional.

Liberal Feminist

Time Out
May 14, 2021
First of all, if you'd bothered to have paid attention, you'd know I'm not very religious. I haven't been inside a church in years.........

Yeah, you're all for civilians...........as long as they are not Jews. Evidence? You know Hamas is targeting civilians. Israel is not.

I'm not the hater here, I don't hate anyone. Well, Trudeau comes close, but even he doesn't quite inspire that level of emotional response.

And my guess is you don't know which end of a rifle the bullet comes out of.........which makes "sniping" a bit of a problem. Along with the fact you seem to share the Nazis' ideology (Jew BAD, killing Jew GOOD), which casts some doubt on your claim.
Cadets through school them Militia through college which I'm going to rightfully say is more service that you've seen.

Again you're screaming bullshit and beating the wrong drum when EVERY listed hate group in Canada listed with the authorities has a Con base and narration...every single one of you.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Cadets through school them Militia through college which I'm going to rightfully say is more service that you've seen.

Again you're screaming bullshit and beating the wrong drum when EVERY listed hate group in Canada listed with the authorities has a Con base and narration...every single one of you.
So how is your goal on making new friends going?