Gun Control is Completely Useless.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Yep, Yanez was alone. All by his lonesome.

In that bag of macaroni and cheese that serves you for a brain, anyhow.

========================================================================================================

POOR TECUMSEHbonesforbrains!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He THINKS he is losing arguments to a bag of CHEESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey T-gurly--forget about stretching your inadequate brain to explain your poisoned views on cop training............................

I think it would be more fun if you explained what exercises your doctors have you doing in an effort to get you connected with truth, logic and reality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau says his government plans to limit access to handguns and assault weapons to confront gun violence in the country.

Speaking to Montreal radio station 98.5 FM today on the anniversary of the 1989 Ecole Polytechnique massacre, Trudeau did not rule out a full ban when asked by the host.

The prime minister says the government is looking at different alternatives to address a situation he called unacceptable. But he says the goal is to limit the easy access criminals have to handguns and assault weapons.

Trudeau says government will limit access to handguns, assault weapons.

Only a hopelessly obtuse, deceptive fool like Trudeau would think that turning law abiding gun owners who currently possess legally owned guns into criminals is an honest way to achieve the goal of restricting easy access to criminals.

I'm still waiting too hear what Trudeau's definition of an " assault weapon" is, as this has not yet been defined. Threatening to take away legal property arbitrarily without definition is dishonest and corrupt.

Turning law-abiding citizens into criminals to display political virtue signalling and moral grandstanding is about as disgusting a move as a so-called leader can possibly make. This idiot is dangerous.

Last edited:

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau says his government plans to limit access to handguns and assault weapons to confront gun violence in the country.

Speaking to Montreal radio station 98.5 FM today on the anniversary of the 1989 Ecole Polytechnique massacre, Trudeau did not rule out a full ban when asked by the host.

The prime minister says the government is looking at different alternatives to address a situation he called unacceptable. But he says the goal is to limit the easy access criminals have to handguns and assault weapons.

Trudeau says government will limit access to handguns, assault weapons.

Only a hopelessly obtuse, deceptive fool like Trudeau would think that turning law abiding gun owners who currently possess legally owned guns into criminals is an honest way to achieve the goal of restricting easy access to criminals.

I'm still waiting too hear what Trudeau's definition of an " assault weapon" is, as this has not yet been defined. Threatening to take away legal property arbitrarily without definition is dishonest and corrupt.

Turning law-abiding citizens into criminals to display political virtue signalling and moral grandstanding is about as disgusting a move as a so-called leader can possibly make. This idiot is dangerous.

======================================================================================================

And Our idiot Boy and his loser LIE-berals have ALREADY been so effective at keeping guns out of the hands of criminals!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sure Our idiot Boy can keep up his high standard of TALKING ABOUT CRIME PREVENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And in related news -LIE-berals tell us that some of the guns used by Cdn criminals were stolen from other Cdns!!!!!!!!!!!!

And since natives DO NOT NEED to register their guns- should we be asking how many guns were SOLD by natives to other Cdn criminals?????????????

After all- it was Metis who started that grand cross border gun running business in the first place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Metis selling guns to Sioux and Blackfoot warriors starting in early 1800`s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So why should natives not sell guns to "settlers" in this modern age??????????????????????

And we all KNOW how law abiding natives are and what GREAT DEALS you can get on cigarettes at the native smoke shack

- since natives figure paying customs and excise and sales tax is only for white people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And since all the farmers seem to be armed now and eager to take pot shots at native thieves like Coulton Boushie - should we ask if Cdn natives are gun runners now?????????????????

And since LIE-berals are afraid to confront natives over cigarette taxes then it follows that LIE-berals may not confront native gun dealers either?????????????????????

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
Spilledthebeer,

I have a private message that I would like to send you. Would you mind temporarily allowing private messages? Currently your profile has been blocking my message. Relax, it is not rude or threatening or anything like that.

JamesBondo

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Spilledthebeer,

I have a private message that I would like to send you. Would you mind temporarily allowing private messages? Currently your profile has been blocking my message. Relax, it is not rude or threatening or anything like that.

JamesBondo

========================================================================================================

LIE-BERALS like Bondo GOTTA LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you have something to say Bondo then post it here online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=====================================================================================================

Tay sent me a response, saying: here's something from the lefty Tyee:

(The Tyee is an online publication created by a former Vancouver Sun news editor who claims to have been fired after 9/11 for being “too left wing”. Tyee has won a number of awards for being a noteworthy small, or local news outlet. Tyee writers reviewed the Max Nemni biography of the young Pierre Trudeau and referred to the book as “Pierre Trudeau`s fascist education”. The Globe and Mail also commented on the book and described the Trudeau revealed by long time Trudeau friend and self professed staunch LIE-beral Nemni as “pro fascist”! The Ottawa Citizen also reviewed the Nemni book and went so far as to suggest that Our Pet would never have become prime minister if his writings and true values were revealed to the public!)

(I have added some comments of my own in brackets):

Why it’s a mistake to celebrate the crackdown on hate web sites

Many people understandably applaud these efforts to stamp out hate speech and other objectionable content. However, internet companies’ efforts as de facto regulators of speech raises serious questions: How should online content be regulated? By whom?

(Sadly FREE SPEECH is being silenced as a result of personal animosities and personal values. Much of what constitutes “hate speech’ in Canada is nothing more than a growing anger at LIE-beral policies!)

The takedown of the Daily Stormer undoubtedly makes the world a better place. But do we really want companies like Facebook and Twitter to decide – independently, arbitrarily and secretly – what content we can access and share?

Given these seemingly intractable problems, what can we do? First, we should avoid governing on the basis of protests or media pressure. Instead, we need a clear set of rules to enable intermediaries to respond consistently, transparently and with respect for due process, as Prince recommended.

(OH LOVELY! We already know what sort of rules a LIE-beral govt will write for us! They will SILENCE ANYBODY who is critical of their policies! LIE-berals are hard at work trying to write their M-103-anti Islamophobia crap into LAW! Sensible debate regarding the cost and consequences of reckless LIE-beral immigration policy and national security failings are regarded as “hate speech’ by reverse racist LIE-berals!)

Governments should clarify the nature of and, importantly, the limitations of intermediaries’ regulatory responsibilities. Finally, we must stop governing in response to specific crises – so-called “fake news,” terrorism and hate groups – and instead think critically about how we can and should govern the internet.

(Currently, our media is dominated by LIE-beral friendly reporters. Further, our media “follows the money” and currently media feels it can make more money pandering to LIE-beral minded Cdns . One example of this one sided/ follow the money is the sudden reversal of CBC policy regarding the LIE-beral “Mydemocracy” web site that offered Cdns two choices: we could like electoral reform or we could love electoral- LIE-berals left no room for disgusted Cdns to tell LIE-berals that their vote rigging scam, was Not appreciated! To its credit, CBC was, for once, on the right side of Cdn opinion and scorned the LIE-beral manipulations!)

(But the CBC/Mydemocracy response was Not typical of Cdn media. Media writes happily of how hard life is on a native reserve- but somehow they skip over the drugs, violence, and endemic corruption and endless sense of self pity and LIE-beral promoted “victimhood’ that are blighting native lives. Media has lots to say about third world conditions where natives cannot drink their tap water safely- but ignore the reality that there ARE water purification plants on the reserves- supplied by govt but too often NOT in use simply because no educated person can be found who is willing to live in the pest hole reserve- so the machinery is UNUSED! And the tap water must be boiled!)

(Natives complain about not having jobs and about the cost of food. But media does not bother to point out that natives do not produce their own food any more and live in such remote isolation that shipping anything to them is hugely costly! Media ignores the reality that a typical native reserve is set up according to an economic model that is now dead and buried. Natives have a choice- if they wish to have jobs and prosperity then they must follow the world wide trend and go to school and then move to a city. The only alternative is to remain isolated in the woods; being kept as unwanted pets by white govt! With the added bonus that LIE-beral govt is closing its eyes to endemic corruption on reserves. Media reports have delicately danced around the issue of prescription drug abuse by natives and media has FAILED to discuss how and why natives have so much easy access to prescription drugs.)

(As I have stated before- we are witnessing the TOTAL FAILURE of all LIE-beral policy!)

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Btw, I am not a ****ing liberal.

=======================================================================================================

Drama.......whatever??????????????????

NOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for you being a LIE-beral- if you walk like a LIE-beral

talk like a LIE-beral

think ;like a LIE-beral

and support all things LIE-beral

that is close enough for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE A +++++++++=LIE-beral!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
I don't talk like a liberal, I don't think like a liberal, I don't support anything liberal, and you are a fu8king asshole liar. maybe a troll, or possibly at the very least a complete fu8king fool.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I don't talk like a liberal, I don't think like a liberal, I don't support anything liberal, and you are a fu8king asshole liar. maybe a troll, or possibly at the very least a complete fu8king fool.

I'm not sure you are winning friends or influencing people! :) :)

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
If handguns were made legal and 'shooting your mouth off' carried a hefty fine there would not be any deaths past 'the ones that needed killing'.

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
If handguns were made legal and 'shooting your mouth off' carried a hefty fine there would not be any deaths past 'the ones that needed killing'.
I am going to assume that you aren't posting with even a shred of intent to be serious because if you want freedom of speech, others must have it too. Only a leftard would want to make shooting your mouth off a crime.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I am going to assume that you aren't posting with even a shred of intent to be serious because if you want freedom of speech, others must have it too. Only a leftard would want to make shooting your mouth off a crime.

Quite often there is much more to be gained from LISTENING than from talking! (Hoid and Curious Canadian might gain from this) :) :)

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
Quite often there is much more to be gained from LISTENING than from talking! (Hoid and Curious Canadian might gain from this) :) :)

sorry about the neg rep. The thumbs arent visible until the fix the website so it is sometimes a crap shoot when i try to give someone a thumbsup

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
James. . .

"Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig."
--Robert A. Heinlein

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
Why worry , negative reps are a badge of honour .

Thanks for that but not everyone uses them or receives them the same way.

I try not to give thumbsdown unless it is something like cliffy's stupid memes. You are probably correct, cliffy probably sees it as a badge of honor. maybe I'll stop.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
LOL my response to beerboy is not for his benefit. it is just to set the record straight for everyone reading his crap.

POOR STUPID BONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His insistence that he is NOT A LIE-beral is just as silly as his lord and master- Our idiot Boy Justin - insisting that LIE-berals in our

Senate are now magically NOT LIE-berals any more - simply because Our idiot Boy has taken away their official PARTY CARDS!!!!!!!!!!

And hey- BONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you truly wish to dis-associate your self from LIE-berals it WOULD HELP if you stopped trying to CENSOR any view that is critical of LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And most critical of all- YOU SHOULD IMMEDIATELY APOLOGIZE-- for trying to use the VILE, poisoned, DELIBERATELY WRONG

AND ENTIRELY SELFISH CBC/LIE-beral interpretation of "fair use" of political commentary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Currently you stand exposed to the world as a typical LIE-beral who has decided that forbidding people from discussing topics you

find embarrassing and which you cannot dominate to YOUR ADVANTAGE ---is BEST FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a NASTY LITTLE COMMISSAR YOU WILL MAKE IF LIE-berals fully get their way in our govt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
Clearly, beerboy needs to take his antics to a bar where he can spew his bullshit up close and in person. Maybe start by calling the conservatives liberals, and the liberals conservatives. Let us know how that works out for you, beerboy.