Greta

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
So today is Halloween. I don’t celebrate it back home, but I thought I might give it a try.
And apparently when it comes to scaring a bunch of angry climate crisis deniers - I don’t even have to dress up!! #trickortreat

Good grief.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
So today is Halloween. I don’t celebrate it back home, but I thought I might give it a try.
And apparently when it comes to scaring a bunch of angry climate crisis deniers - I don’t even have to dress up!! #trickortreat

Climate crisis - Oh My!

Gosh and golly cliffy... What happened to global warming and climate change?

Lemme guess, when the ecotard movement (reminiscent of bowel movement) is yet again dismissed by the masses, will the enw marketing campaign be Climate Emergency?

Everything the oil can do, hemp can do better.

You run you car on hemp do ya?

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
I wonder what company she will hook up with or just move into the IMF section so she is a global player rather than being a political minion, like JT and Trump are) on the grand chessboard.

POOR DELUDED MHz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greta is a PUPPET who dances when her corporate masters order it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And as it stands now she MAY HAVE TO BECOME AN ILLEGAL IN Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greta is currently STRANDED in North America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Climate Conference in Chile has been cancelled due to social chaos and riots.................................

result from govt DEBT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And now Greta has nothing to do and is seeking to hitchhike back to Sweden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And that LOOKS LIKE A TALL ORDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greta REFUSES TO FLY since she is unwilling to be exposed fully as a climate hypocrite...........................

UNLIKE our LIE-beral environment minister "Climate Barbie" McKenna..................................

who burns MORE JET FUEL than any other LIE-beral as she flits about warning us of climate change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Greta REFUSES to ride in a cruise ship - again because of her sensitivity to the environment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The sailing yacht she arrived here on has been taken back to Europe without her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what is left for her to travel on???????????????????????/

There are NO wind powered submarines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I suppose she might get a ride on another sailing yacht in the spring when the good weather returns?????????????????

After all she is an experienced sailor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But how will she live in North America till next spring?????????????????????

Greta certainly could not sail as a deck hand on a standard diesel powered freighter- she would blow a gasket as soon as the diesels were fired up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She would probably be flaying the ship captain before the diesel powered climate outrage cleared the harbour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AS a tourist she is NOT ELIGIBLE for Cdn welfare and the Yankee rules are just as tight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some of the Corporate Sponsors who rented that Yacht for her might have to come OUT OF THE SHADOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And take responsibility for their demon possessed Swedish Linda Blair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh - and I do hope I have not offended actress Linda Blair by the comparison to Greta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
True. Because materials science never advances.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As various scientists have PROVEN................................

you CAN MAKE FUEL for internal combustion engines out of all sorts of stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One CAN make bio-diesel from hemp................................

the BIG QUESTION IS WHY BOTHER???????????????????????????????????

Who needs COSTLY bio-diesel when REAL DIESEL is available???????????????????????????

When the carbon consumed in growing crops for bio-diesel are counted in.....................................

-there is actually a LARGER carbon foot print with growing bio-diesel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All this talk of Hemp Fuel is merely an indicator of HOW DESPERATE LIE-berals are..................................

to distract us from their MANY FAILINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In other news- Pork and Beef producers face HUGE COSTS to dispose of the manure from their operations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT IS A FACT that manure makes MIGHTY FINE bio fuel when fermented nicely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And farmers would PAY to have the stuff hauled away and made into something useful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So WHY have our LIE-berals SCORNED such a cost effective way to obtain CHEAP FUEL???????????????????

Always CROSS THREADED LIE-berals think to distract from public anger with idiot talk of HEMP FUEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In other news....................Consider how LIE-berals think to handle stuff like Western Alienation::::::

Here are some fun questions we should be asking Our idiot Boy and his loser LIE-berals::::

Cdn energy giant Encana has despaired of doing business in Canada under a LIE-beral govt and has packed up and left the country!!

And Our idiot Boy Justin has shrugged at this loss of good jobs!!

And some people are SURPRISED at his INDIFFERENCE!!

Apparently some people are TO THICK to recall that Trudope told he wanted to DESTROY the Cdn oil patch!! So his PLAN IS WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In addition - now that Our idiot Boy has a minority govt- HE MUST seek the support of NDPees and they ALSO want to destroy the Cdn oil patch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what is there to be surprised about in all this??

In other news - LIE-berals and their Cdbn news media lapdogs- meaning the media whores who are tapping into the six hundred million dollar LIE-beral Slush Fund for news media “that LIE-berals trust” are now musing over ways to reduce Western Alienation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals are SO DELUSIONAL that even as they DESTROY Alberta and Saskatchewan economically by preventing the provinces from exporting their most valuable product - LIE-berals are suggesting it might HELP if Trudope appointed a Cdn Senator with roots in the West to his cabinet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELLO!!! ATTN LIE-beral IMBECILES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ralph Goodale had HIS ROOTS in the west- and Goodale WAS ALREADY IN the Trudope cabinet!!

Goodale WAS A Western LIE-beral MP - along with FOUR other LIE-beral Mp`s - UNTIL the election swept them away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So WHY IN HELL would LIE-berals THINK that appointing some UN-ELECTED LIE-beral ASSHAT Senator Has BEEN to the new Trudope cabinet - would appease the West in any way?????????????????

And what LIE-beral Senator would want to give up the good life in the most exclusive club on the planet - in order to become a Public LIGHTNING ROD for all Western complaints???????????????????

It is a sure sign of LIE-beral DERANGEMENT and their total disconnect from the thinking of ordinary Cdns that they think a TOKEN LIE-beral Senator will solve ANYTHING for them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Did she drop off any drawings of the new wind-mills with kevlar sails or whatever will be needed to run the world at the level the yacht racers want. It would be a lot easier if they didn't also hide the pollution it takes to make all those sail-boats. If they want to catch a free ride to the US they need to jump on a raft at the Canary Islands and, . . . wait, . . .

Welcome to America., Sorry that meeting is over long ago.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
True. Because materials science never advances.
With the knowledge you now have you could pretend Africa today is like America just before Columbus reported there was a new 'x' on the globe. You get to be 'Governor' with unlimited power. The goal is to make it like America should be today. Rather than kill off the wildlife it would be crated up and taken to the US and set free as a protected species.

The people are the workforce but they get to use 21st century plans and machines rather than 17th century England and the coal mines that allowed for an industrial revolution. The former pastures are fields for grain and other materials from plants. America will grow hemp as a replacement for the grain they do not export. The grain we do export would be what is left after we feed ourselves.

Textiles are the industry we will have to develop if we are to survive, hemp is the preferred crop.

The only new rule is 'nobody goes hungry'. Take you pills first if you under the influence of any 'fairy dust', which is different than 'angel dust' , . . . . . by some margin.

Your 'take your pills' comment will have to reflect the silver mines of the Inca and the Spanish Thieves. To increase production the 'admin' took away their tea at tea breaks. The tea was made from the coco leaf, when they went on strike no ore was moved so the tea breaks were allowed and the mines were cleaned out in record time and then the workers exterminated.

I'm going to assume the Spanish kept the real ending from the workers, just like today, ask Saddam and OBL and Big Daddy if they were fully briefed about the ending.

Last edited:

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

GREAT VIDEO THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It offers PROOF that Greta HAS A SECOND CAREER AVAILABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AS A COMEDIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Rebel news media reporter asked her why she came to Canada to protest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And she answered "I DONT KNOW"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of her handlers jumped in and claimed there was an invite- from United Nations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rebel media then asked "how come she did not go to China or Saudi Arabia to protest"???????????????????

And she responded: "you know I dont fly and it is a long way"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UH huh - and 3000 miles on the open ocean in a sailing yacht is EASY Travel??????????????????/

And ARE THERE NO TRAINS that go to these other places?????????????????

I guess not?????????????????

Or maybe she is planning to visit Saudi Arabia AFTER somebody develops a Wind Powered Train?????????????

In related news- in the interview Greta has at least three handlers with her..............................

who seem to be Swedish as she is..........................................

and one HAS TO ASK if the HANDLERS FLEW OVER HERE to do advance publicity ...................................

while Greta sailed her boat????????????????????

In related nonsense Greta insists that she has no need to register in Canada as a lobbyist during our election..................................

because she says "climate change is SCIENCE and is not politics"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So HOW does she reconcile that statement with her earlier insistence "THAT GOVT IS NOT DOING ENOUGH about climate change"?????????????????

The kid REALLY IS CLUELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And her handlers are SLOW WITTED since it was only at this point they started backing away from Rebel reporter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The reporter followed and continued asking VALID QUESTIONS...........................

with Greta responding "please stop talking to me as this is slightly HARRASSING"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greta then made it known that "she has police contacts"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After that Greta and several handlers got on an elevator ..........................

with a female handler deliberately BLOCKING THE DOOR so the reporter could not follow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greta makes it CLEAR she will ONLY TALK to fawning admirers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hard questions are NOT her forte!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the face of climate activism!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hypocritical!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dogmatic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dictatorial!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just before getting on the elevator - Greta let it be known she WOULD BE visiting both China and Saudi Arabia........................

JUST AS SOON AS SHE GETS AN INVITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greta really expects that the Beijing Butchers MIGHT want to talk to her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And she really believes that Saudi Muslims would be willing to to be asked "HOW DARE YOU"??????????????????????

By a STUPID GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The SILLY JOKE is LOST ON HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wise

Electoral Member
Mar 3, 2019
Greta has visited Canada, Alberta, and so on. Anybody know when the environ-mental Canadian girl is going to Sweden? Good luck reducing global warming, countries of the world.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Greta has visited Canada, Alberta, and so on. Anybody know when the environ-mental Canadian girl is going to Sweden? Good luck reducing global warming, countries of the world.
It's true.

We're royally fukced already and there is absolutely nothing that idealistic teenage girls can do to stop it, now.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
It's true.

We're royally fukced already and there is absolutely nothing that idealistic teenage girls can do to stop it, now.

OH DEAR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You just PROVED you are an IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What can a teen girl DO about global warming Comrade Curious asks????????????????????????

For one thing SHE COULD JOIN the Swedish group called "Flight Shame"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flight Shame tries to persuade people TO TAKE THE TRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rather than FLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because trains are MUCH MORE FUEL EFFICIENT than airplanes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND THERE ARE ELECTRIC TRAINS in many European countries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But Greta - the "Useful Idiot" TOOL OF CORPORATIONS SAYS NOTHING about Flight Shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE NEED to heat our homes................................

WE DONT NEED to rip around the lake on a 300 horsepower Super charged Sea-doo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nor do we NEED to fly to Florida to play golf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE ALREADY KNOW the quickest way to save the environment IS TO REDUCE AIR TRAVEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But HOGS ARE ENTITLED to that Florida beach access!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The rest of us can freeze in the dark for all the HOGS CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And considering the GROWING NUMBER OF CDNS who get their electricity CUT OFF for non payment of bills........................

that they cannot afford- there is AMPLE PROOF I AM RIGHT about CALLOUS HOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
OH DEAR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You just PROVED you are an IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What can a teen girl DO about global warming Comrade Curious asks????????????????????????
For one thing SHE COULD JOIN the Swedish group called "Flight Shame"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Flight Shame tries to persuade people TO TAKE THE TRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rather than FLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Because trains are MUCH MORE FUEL EFFICIENT than airplanes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND THERE ARE ELECTRIC TRAINS in many European countries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But Greta - the "Useful Idiot" TOOL OF CORPORATIONS SAYS NOTHING about Flight Shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE NEED to heat our homes................................
WE DONT NEED to rip around the lake on a 300 horsepower Super charged Sea-doo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nor do we NEED to fly to Florida to play golf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE ALREADY KNOW the quickest way to save the environment IS TO REDUCE AIR TRAVEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But HOGS ARE ENTITLED to that Florida beach access!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The rest of us can freeze in the dark for all the HOGS CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And considering the GROWING NUMBER OF CDNS who get their electricity CUT OFF for non payment of bills........................
that they cannot afford- there is AMPLE PROOF I AM RIGHT about CALLOUS HOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How big a car do you drive, Murphy?

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
How big a car do you drive, Murphy?

OHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comrade Curious has been STUNG yet again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And would like to DISTRACT from REALITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GREAT Rebel Media VIDEO OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It offers PROOF that Greta HAS A SECOND CAREER AVAILABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Rebel news media reporter asked her why she came to Canada to protest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of her handlers jumped in and claimed there was an invite- from United Nations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rebel media then asked "how come she did not go to China or Saudi Arabia to protest"???????????????????

And she responded: "you know I dont fly and it is a long way"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UH huh - and 3000 miles on the open ocean in a sailing yacht is EASY Travel??????????????????/

Or maybe she is planning to visit Saudi Arabia AFTER somebody develops a Wind Powered Train?????????????

In related news- in the interview Greta has at least three handlers with her..............................

and one HAS TO ASK if the HANDLERS FLEW OVER HERE to do advance publicity ...................................

In related nonsense Greta insists that she has no need to register in Canada as a lobbyist during our election..................................

because she says "climate change is SCIENCE and is not politics"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So HOW does she reconcile that statement with her earlier insistence "THAT GOVT IS NOT DOING ENOUGH about climate change"?????????????????

And her handlers are SLOW WITTED since it was only at this point they started backing away from Rebel reporter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The reporter followed and continued asking VALID QUESTIONS...........................

with Greta responding "please stop talking to me as this is slightly HARRASSING"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greta then made it known that "she has police contacts"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After that Greta and several handlers got on an elevator ..........................

with a female handler deliberately BLOCKING THE DOOR so the reporter could not follow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greta makes it CLEAR she will ONLY TALK to fawning admirers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just before getting on the elevator - Greta let it be known she WOULD BE visiting both China and Saudi Arabia........................

JUST AS SOON AS SHE GETS AN INVITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Greta really expects that the Beijing Butchers MIGHT want to talk to her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And she really believes that Saudi Muslims would be willing to to be asked "HOW DARE YOU"??????????????????????

By a STUPID GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
OHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comrade Curious has been STUNG yet again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And would like to DISTRACT from REALITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GREAT Rebel Media VIDEO OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST AS SOON AS SHE GETS AN INVITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
By a STUPID GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
You didn't answer the question.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You didn't answer the question.
The drunk didn't get an invite to the Palace either apparently.

How about you, sure thing or are you a lady in waiting or a scapegoat in case something goes wrong?

While you are waiting you could redesign Africa using 21st Century rules and regulations the UN provides, as well as a global workforce that is just about as efficient.

The pieces in a puzzle never see 'the big picture'. One designer and 40 employees who each cut a few pieces to the big picture. They see it when He invites them to see it