Greta

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Come back when you aren't dribbling your sentences.

Bad Satan, bad.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Crap but you're into some weird shyte.
It was your post he was replying to rather than he invented the place in his post. You really aren't all that bright at any time of the day anymore are you.
Do what George Carlin, make a death bed video.
George Carlin - It's a Big Club and You Ain't In It! The American Dream

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
It was cancelled in Chile due to violent protests over rising energy costs and is now in Madrid.

Yoda don't surf.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
You don't jive, still. Try fixing your flaws rather than using flaws in other people as a distraction from your insanity.

https://www.theverge.com/2019/8/28/20837520/greta-thunberg-boat-new-york-city-climate-change
She has another journey ahead of her later this year: traveling to Santiago, Chile by bus, train, and boat for another United Nations climate conference in December.

Not really any cleaner than a jet considering she doesn't travel alone.
It was cancelled in Chile due to violent protests over rising energy costs and is now in Madrid.

Yoda don't surf.
I think it'll play out like this. Greta will hitch up her pant-leg and is sticking out her thumb, & this dude will swerve around a Chinook and pull over to see what direction she's going...& the two of them will cruise off away from the Sunset while telling the pawns to reduce their carbon footprints while they are busy saving the planet....

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
"
and I drive it 20 miles per month..........................."

Is that when you take Miz Daisy down to the Piggly Wiggly?

Truth is, I drive 2000 miles a month in a vehicle that gets 40 miles/Yankee gallon.

OH that`s NICE for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I liked the SWITCH TO YANKEE GALLONS just to confuse your mileage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I NOTE ALSO YOU DID NOT ANSWER my little riddle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No wonder the navy has traditionally used that old saying: "join the navy and see the world"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With a guy like you at the helm there is NO TELLING where the ship will end up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
You don't jive, still. Try fixing your flaws rather than using flaws in other people as a distraction from your insanity.

https://www.theverge.com/2019/8/28/20837520/greta-thunberg-boat-new-york-city-climate-change
She has another journey ahead of her later this year: traveling to Santiago, Chile by bus, train, and boat for another United Nations climate conference in December.

Not really any cleaner than a jet considering she doesn't travel alone.

IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A jet IS THE DIRTIEST WAY TO TRAVEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAR NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is environmentally MORE SENSITIVE to drive an SUV to Florida..............................

than to FLY THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your STUPIDITY IS SHOWING YET AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And we have not heard much from Greta recently!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you suppose her sponsors lost interest in her as quickly as the news media???????????????

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A jet IS THE DIRTIEST WAY TO TRAVEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAR NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is environmentally MORE SENSITIVE to drive an SUV to Florida..............................

than to FLY THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your STUPIDITY IS SHOWING YET AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And we have not heard much from Greta recently!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you suppose her sponsors lost interest in her as quickly as the news media???????????????
She's not that big, a wheel-well is so big she could pack one of those sailboat meals she hates so much. A shower using North Atlantic sea water. That must have been refreshing. 14 days of it.
Maybe Putin will sent a Black Hole sub to pick her up and cruise around for 14 days so she can compare 'engines' to 'no engines' realistically. They have unlimited hot water . . . . . and the best microwaves without saying.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I think it'll play out like this. Greta will hitch up her pant-leg and is sticking out her thumb, & this dude will swerve around a Chinook and pull over to see what direction she's going...& the two of them will cruise off away from the Sunset while telling the pawns to reduce their carbon footprints while they are busy saving the planet....

Hoid(Natty Daddy) says there are electric jets even tho a jet is 100% dependant on combustion.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

She will ride in a Tesla, . . . have them pony express her to wherever her friends with the boats can pick her up so her time at sea is as short as possible.

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
She’s got to get from somewhere in North America to Spain....so she has to cross the Atlantic Ocean for the shortest time possible at sea. She’s on the wrong continent.

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
As delegates to the COP25 climate summit scramble to adjust to a last-minute change of venue from Santiago to Madrid, one of the highest-profile attendees has stuck out a metaphorical thumb on social media to ask for a lift across the Atlantic.

Teenage Swedish activist Greta Thunberg, who was speaking in California during a stop on her low-emissions journey from Sweden to Chile, tweeted that she was now in need of a ride to Spain.

Thunberg, who refuses to fly because of the carbon emissions involved, had been travelling by boat, train and electric car when the new venue was announced.

“It turns out I’ve travelled half around the world, the wrong way:)...If anyone could help me find transport I would be so grateful,” she tweeted from Los Angeles.

Thunberg arrived in New York for the UN climate summit in August after a 14-day journey across the Atlantic in a sailing boat. Since then she has been travelling via train and an electric car borrowed from Arnold Schwarzenegger.

She made headlines for her incendiary speech at the summit, where she berated the world’s leaders for their inaction on the climate emergency. “This is all wrong,” she said. “I shouldn’t be up here. I should be back in school on the other side of the ocean.

Yet, you all come to us young people for hope. How dare you. You have stolen my dreams and my childhood with your empty words. And yet I’m one of the lucky ones.”

Reactions to Thunberg’s social media plea for transport were predictably mixed, varying from multiple offers of support to suggestions she should return to school to learn about air travel.
Link: