Greta

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
You didn't answer the question.

POOR STUPID Red Tory jackass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The reason you are feeling humiliated and frustrated.......................................

by having LOST all the arguments..............................

is because your logic is FLAWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Comrade Curious - be warned - you are going to continue LOSING ARGUMENTS.......................................

because you have given up on anything resembling fact or logic.............................

and are now wallowing in the swamp..........................

looking for MUD to throw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is a piece of advice that you are too bigoted to understand ::::

YOU CANNOT CLAIM MORAL HIGH GROUND.....................................

UNLESS YOU ARE ACTUALLY ON HIGH GROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals want us to believe that we may not speak harshly of ANY LIE-beral policy...........................

unless we are a fully documented SAINT.............................

accredited by the Vatican!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its just the usual TWISTED LIE-beral hypocrisy and GROSS ENTITLEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The LIE-beral HYPOCRISY is so BAD that LIE-berals REFUSE TO BELIEVE................................

that THEIR SHIT STINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just like any other!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With the BIG ISSUE being that LIE-berals PRODUCE MORE OF IT than any other people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals TALK ENDLESSLY of justice and fair play.......................................

AND THEN TRY to tell us THEY ARE ENTITLED to a MUCH LARGER Carbon Footprint than OTHER PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
POOR STUPID Red Tory jackass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The reason you are feeling humiliated and frustrated.......................................
by having LOST all the arguments..............................
is because your logic is FLAWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And Comrade Curious - be warned - you are going to continue LOSING ARGUMENTS.......................y................
because you have given up on anything resembling fact or logic.............................
and are now wallowing in the swamp..........................
looking for MUD to throw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here is a piece of advice that you are too bigoted to understand ::::
YOU CANNOT CLAIM MORAL HIGH GROUND.....................................
UNLESS YOU ARE ACTUALLY ON HIGH GROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LIE-berals want us to believe that we may not speak harshly of ANY LIE-beral policy...........................
unless we are a fully documented SAINT.............................
accredited by the Vatican!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its just the usual TWISTED LIE-beral hypocrisy and GROSS ENTITLEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The LIE-beral HYPOCRISY is so BAD that LIE-berals REFUSE TO BELIEVE................................
that THEIR SHIT STINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just like any other!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
With the BIG ISSUE being that LIE-berals PRODUCE MORE OF IT than any other people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LIE-berals TALK ENDLESSLY of justice and fair play.......................................
AND THEN TRY to tell us THEY ARE ENTITLED to a MUCH LARGER Carbon Footprint than OTHER PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Drive a Hummer, eh?

Does it burn Bunker C?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Whip out the HMCS Row Boat, Greta needs green passage to Madrid after riots forced moving the annual Climate Pilgrimage from Chile.
Yoda don't surf.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Whip out the HMCS Row Boat, Greta needs green passage to Madrid after riots forced moving the annual Climate Pilgrimage from Chile.
HMCS Row Boat is tied up in Swift Current. It'll form the core of the Albertawan Navy when you succeed.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Yoda don't surf.
Does the poor thing not know how to swim?

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
All the best ships are in the West.
It didn't used to be that way but China was a big nothing during the cold War. It the 1970's everything that could carry a helicopter was in Halifax except for two of the four Tribals and lonely old Provider. Esquimault was the "B" team. We used to call it the "Yacht Club".

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Drive a Hummer, eh?

Does it burn Bunker C?

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still Desperately seeking MUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is a riddle for you that I have tried on LIE-berals before...........................

and they usually dont get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So - let us say for the sake of theory - that I drive an RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And no - I dont actually own such a vehicle- we are THEORIZING HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So - picture one of those big land yachts that is SO LUXURIOUS that it gets two miles to the gallon...................

and I drive it 20 miles per month...........................................

and YOU drive something else that gets 20 miles to the gallon.........................................

and you travel 500 miles in a month......................................

WHICH OF US is abusing the environment the MOST???????????????????

THAT is the riddle that OFTEN trips LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

see what YOU make of it Mudslinger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Meanwhile in Iran...

Sahra Afsharian, Iranian street dancer is in jail for the rest of her life.

Her crime? Uploading her dancing performance on instagram.

How dare you?

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
"
and I drive it 20 miles per month..........................."

Is that when you take Miz Daisy down to the Piggly Wiggly?

Truth is, I drive 2000 miles a month in a vehicle that gets 40 miles/Yankee gallon.

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
How many died or were shot by a sniper in Gaza today pete? Do you care?? Do you really care about Iranians?? This your last Muslim date. No doubt the Doc went to school in 'the West'.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
https://postnewsd2.blogspot.com/2019/11/arnold-schwarzenegger-goes-cycling-with.html
Arnold Schwarzenegger goes cycling with his 'friend and hero' Greta Thunberg: Terminator goes on a ride around Santa Monica with the teen climate change crusader after he lent her his Tesla

Greta Thunberg can certainly count Arnold Schwarzenegger among her growing list of celebrity fans after the pair went biking together and the actor lent the teenage activist his electric car.
The action star and former California Governor posted pictures of their meeting to his Instagram page, showing the pair on a bike ride around Santa Monica and meeting his daughter Christina.
He wrote: 'It was fantastic to see my friend and one of my heroes @gretathunberg last week and go on a bike ride around Santa Monica together and I was so pumped to introduce her to my daughter Christina. Keep inspiring, Greta!'
Their day out comes after the 16-year-old also met with Leonardo DiCaprio.
In May Greta opened the 2019 Austrian World Summit of non-profit environmental organisation R20 Regions of Climate Action, set up by vegan Arnie in 2011.
Backed by the United Nations, R20 is a coalition of governments, international organisations and private companies that implement green infrastructure in cities.

Arnold Schwarzenegger went on a bike ride around Santa Monica with teen Greta Thunberg

Oscar winning actor Leo - who has been widely criticized for his use of private jets despite his interest in environmental causes - said it was an 'honor' to speak with the climate activist, posting an image of the two of them together on Friday.
In an Instagram post the actor said he hopes Greta's message is 'a wake up call to world leaders', adding that the schoolgirl makes him 'optimistic about what the future holds'.
Thunberg had made it half-way from Sweden to Chile by boat, train and electric car when next month's UN climate summit was unexpectedly scrapped and moved to Spain.
'As #COP25 has officially been moved from Santiago to Madrid I'll need some help,' Thunberg tweeted from Los Angeles. 'It turns out I've traveled half around the world, the wrong way:)'
'Now I need to find a way to cross the Atlantic in November... If anyone could help me find transport I would be so grateful,' said the teen, who refuses to fly because of the carbon emissions involved.
Thunberg's highly publicized journey has so far involved crossing on a zero-emission sailboat from the coast of England to New York, traveling overland through North America by train and in a Tesla borrowed from Schwarzenegger.
She was one of around 25,000 delegates expected in Santiago for the United Nations climate summit, until Chile pulled out as host this week due to deadly anti-government protests.
The United Nations announced Friday that COP 25 will finally take place in Madrid, on the original scheduled dates of December 2-13.
The Swedish teen activist Thunberg rose to prominence last year after she started spending her Fridays outside Sweden's parliament, holding a sign reading 'School strike for climate.'
Students across the world began emulating her campaign, leading to organized school walkouts and the rise of the 'Fridays for Future' movement which targets government action on climate change.
She recently met with Ellen DeGeneres, telling the TV host it would be 'a waste of time' meeting with Donald Trump.
Ellen described Greta as 'real and raw' during filming for her show in California last Friday.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Hopefully you won't be wearing it on yer weener when you try that maneuver.
;)
No ring around the bathtub could hide your evil intent.