Good argument for gun control

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
More horseshὶt. I proved my point and you damn well know it.

You're a repeat liar and that's one of the many reasons why you've been banned so often.

Still waiting for your proof ............

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Now somehow according to you.....Are you saying that It's the owner's fault if someone robs him??????

Doooooooh....Leaving it in the car? That's not responsible gun ownership.

Isin't that the NRA's holy grail, that their members are the mostest responsible gun handlers on the planet?

No, it's not his fault his car got broken into without the alarm going off, but he is responsible for being irresponsible for leaving the gun in there.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

Isin't that the NRA's holy grail, that their members are the mostest responsible gun handlers on the planet?

No, it's not his fault his car got broken into without the alarm going off, but he is responsible for being irresponsible for leaving the gun in there.
The anti gun people would find fault no matter what.....there is always a but.....
Even for Canada having the firearm in a locked car and in a secure case is considered safe storage .....

Storing, Transporting and Displaying Firearms - Royal Canadian Mounted Police

I fully expect another "But":roll:

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Utah gun lobbyist has AR-15 rifle stolen from car

Clark Aposhian heads his state's biggest gun lobby, the Utah Shooting Sports Council.

Aposhian is a true believer in the right to bear arms, including the AR-15 assault rifle. He even believes in the right of a gunowner to leave an AR-15 unattended in his car overnight.

And that's how Aposhian woke up Thursday morning to find his personal arsenal one shy.

In his defence, Aposhian noted the weapon was unloaded and stored in a secure box which, presumably, his visitors also took. Yeah and the buggers also snagged his car stereo. The nerve.

And, in case you're wondering, yes, that is Clark Aposhian with an AR-15-style assault rifle which he may or may not still possess.

Utah gun lobbyist has AR-15 rifle stolen from car

What an absolutely typical progressive you are!!

Man gets robbed, progressive blames victim.

Surprise!!

Surprise!!!

BTW< the AR 15 is NOT an "assault rifle".

The anti gun people would find fault no matter what.....there is always a but.....
Even for Canada having the firearm in a locked car and in a secure case is considered safe storage .....

Storing, Transporting and Displaying Firearms - Royal Canadian Mounted Police

I fully expect another "But":roll:

Like he said...... :)

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net

lol Aren'tcha still removing culpability from the dough-head that had no business breaking into the vehicle in the first place?
Would you still say the same thing if the perp had broken into the guy's house and stolen a baseball bat? Something like, "Oh, well he shouldn't have had the bat in the house in the first place" or "he should have had the bat in a secure place in the house"?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
What an absolutely typical progressive you are!!

Man gets robbed, progressive blames victim.

Surprise!!

Surprise!!!

:)

I'm minded of the man who was on the road when he fell among thieves, who beat him, robbed him, and left him for dead in the ditch. Along came two social workers, who viewed the man bleeding and battered in the ditch, looked at each other, and said "The men who did this need our help!"

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
More horseshὶt.
I appreciate your use of a disclaimer.

I proved my point and you damn well know it.
Your point was actually to prove you support dishonesty?

You're a repeat liar and that's one of the many reasons why you've been banned so often.
No I'm not and no it isn't. Prove it.

Still waiting for your proof ............
Of what?

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012

Cops do it all the time.

Isin't that the NRA's holy grail, that their members are the mostest responsible gun handlers on the planet?.

You don't appreciate the truth in this comment, ie we have an extremely large percentage of lawful firearms owners, and an extremely large percent of firearms that are not even remotely involved with the crime so often cited, reference, and hated.

Is it more illegal to break into a cop car than a regular car?

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Hate? I am not the one who defended a proven baby killer who cost the citizens of Arizona $50 million.

You did, hater.

See you tomorrow. I'll be waiting for your "proof" .....

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Hate? I am not the one who defended a proven baby killer who cost the citizens of Arizona $50 million.
We went over this, you posted lies, got busted, cried, and kept hating.

You did, hater.
Liar.

See you tomorrow. I'll be waiting for your "proof" .....
Of what? Your hate? Here's a prime example, lol...

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Damned ambulance chasers which most lawyers are..... did that.........

Yeah right. They just decided that Arizona should just pay money in lawyer's bills and not to compensate innocents who were hurt by the criminally racist baby killer Arpissaio.

As for your friend, Cdnbear,

Still waiting for your proof ....