Global Warming: still the ‘Greatest Scam in History’

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
Actually they do refute your 'claims'.

Your claims are tired old rubbish.

Not only does climate constantly change, but there is nothing unusual happening anyway.

Droughts, floods, fires have always been with us & the only new variable is increased population building on flood plains, destroying native natural forests & foliage, destroying natural soil drainage areas by covering them with asphalt & neglecting to install proper drains & catch basins. Finally due to farming practices, aquifers that remained steady for millenia are being drained at an unsustainable rate.

Next, soil samples from over the centuries show that nothing unusual is happening regarding droughts, floods etc..

Reality suks eh!

Oh dear. Am I being a troll?
ROFL

When you get up off the floor you might consider actually posting some evidence to support your mistaken beliefs. That is, provided you can find any that has not been invented by the fossil fuel industry or the flat earth society. I'm betting you can't.

Gilgamesh

Council Member
Nov 15, 2014
When you get up off the floor you might consider actually posting some evidence to support your mistaken beliefs. That is, provided you can find any that has not been invented by the fossil fuel industry or the flat earth society. I'm betting you can't.
LOL

You couldn't afford me. If you are too uneducated to understand my post, get an adult to help you.

I am underno obligation to help raise your educational level to that of a Grade 8 dropout.

Gilgamesh

Council Member
Nov 15, 2014
"Climate change could slash the size of America��s economy by 10 percent by 2100 unless major action is taken, a federal government report says. "

And if my aunt had balls she would be my uncle.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Oh dear. Am I being a troll?
ROFL
Nope, conspiracy nut. Got a permit?

Just kidding, no permit needed, that is a false conspiracy.
I tend to go with asphalt as being part of the 'non-flammable' items found in or around forested places. Just sayin, . . .

Anybody suggested planting some low bush as that can burn without it doing much more damae than a fast moving grass fore.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
One Man's Discovery Sinks Major Climate Study

Nicholas Lewis, who blogs at Climate Etc. (judithcurry.com) questioned the data in a major study claiming oceans are warming much fast than previously thought. He was right, and the Journal Nature had to admit it. Bill Whittle Now talks about how politics has ruined science.

The bullsh!t never stops with communists and nazis and globalists.
;)
period.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
You do realize that the link you posted supports my argument don't you? No, I guess you don't, but thanks for being so easy to refute.
Read your link - It completely refutes sun-caused global warming.
Bullcrap! All those graphs show how the sun changes the earth's temp, which makes YOU a liar X twice on that subject alone.

So, what that also just proved is that YOU really are a completely dishonest brain dead commie mental case who can't even read or do math, or tell, or acknowledge, any truth at all...you MUST be a re education camp teacher trainee!
;)
Where are the +35 degree anomalies there d**b**s??!!??

I love the way you can't handle how Michael "Mann maid" Mann lost in court to PHd climatologist DR Tim Ball, Canada's premier PHd (ret) in climatology.
:)
YOU and yours have already been proven to be a liars at the Highest official level...doooood.

In a week when mainstream fake news outlets try to sell him as the ‘World-leading climate change scientist’ Professor Michael Mann (above image: left) concedes legal ground in major court case about his alleged climate data fraud.

After the news leaked out defendant in the case, Dr Tim Ball (above image: right) told colleagues at Principia Scientific International (PSI):

“What my lawyers did was demand a series of concessions, all of which were agreed. I can’t discuss the details but, under the circumstances, it is a good outcome.”

The Supreme Court of British Columbia, Vancouver was where “world-leading” American professor, Michael E Mann was supposed to start his libel trial against retired Canadian climatologist Dr Tim Ball – until this crucial retreat.
https://principia-scientific.org/br...fraudster-makes-concessions-tim-ball-lawsuit/

Freakin liars mann.

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Evidence for YOU?
HahahaHahahhahahahahahahah!!!! The science is settled is it?

Now, that is truly funny sh!t doood.

Neither Michael Mann or any of the PHds involved in the totally dishonest aforementioned Nature published study can reproduce their evidence.

In case you didn't know, that's called 'TOTAL FAILURE!!!"

PS here are the scientific arguments which caused the nature article authors to have to admit they were in complete error.
https://judithcurry.com/author/niclewis/

Last edited:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
According to an ongoing temperature analysis conducted by scientists at NASA’s Goddard Institute for Space Studies (GISS), the average global temperature on Earth has increased by about 0.8° Celsius (1.4° Fahrenheit) since 1880. Two-thirds of the warming has occurred since 1975, at a rate of roughly 0.15-0.20°C per decade.

Was 1880 above or below the Holocene mean?

Why is 1880 below the mean? Why is it included when the "official" record only goes back to 1951.

When did AGW begin?

Last edited:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Global warming was and is the Greatest Attempted Scam in history. However the congenital stupid among us have been identified making it possible to eliminate thier genes from the pool thus reducing the annual expence of feeding the counter productive in these difficult times of introduction of snow tolerant lettuce and tomatoes.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Nobel Laureate in Physics; "Global Warming is Pseudoscience"

keep up the fight against the forces of pseudo-science. Please assist of you can;

Professor Ivar Giaever, the 1973 Nobel Prizewinner for Physics trashes the global warming/climate change/extreme weather pseudoscientific clap-trap and tells Obama he is "Dead Wrong".
This was the 2012 meeting of Nobel Laureates.
The 2015 speech by Prof Giaever is here;

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-11...he-planet-with-accelerated-reforestation.html
One of the quintessential doctrines of the Cult of Climate Change maintains that carbon dioxide, or CO2, is a harmful “pollutant” that’s destroying our planet. But as revealed in an in-depth report on the benefits of CO2, nothing could be further from the truth. In his paper, independent scholar and author Indur Goklany explains how CO2 benefits both the biosphere and humanity by stimulating the growth and flourishing of plant life. Further, increased concentrations of CO2 directly contribute to more rainfall, which means more food for both animals and people.
Contrary to what the global warming fanatics often claim, rising CO2 levels have been helping our planet, not hurting it – affirming what our own Mike Adams, the Health Ranger, wrote about in his own in-depth article on the subject last summer.
What Goklany and Adams both agree on, as does empirical science, is the fact that rising CO2 levels have actually boosted the productivity of the biosphere by some 14 percent since 1982. Crops are growing more easily as a result of this, and the overall amount of farmable land throughout the world has similarly increased by as much as 17 percent.
“Satellite evidence confirms that increasing carbon dioxide concentrations have also resulted in greater productivity of wild terrestrial ecosystems in all vegetation types,” Goklany’s eye-opening report explains.
“Increasing carbon dioxide concentrations have also increased the productivity of many marine ecosystems.”

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
LOL

You couldn't afford me. If you are too uneducated to understand my post, get an adult to help you.

I am underno obligation to help raise your educational level to that of a Grade 8 dropout.

Looks like I was dead right about your ability to support your arguments. Continue your insults as that is apparently all that you have.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
One Man's Discovery Sinks Major Climate Study

Nicholas Lewis, who blogs at Climate Etc. (judithcurry.com) questioned the data in a major study claiming oceans are warming much fast than previously thought. He was right, and the Journal Nature had to admit it. Bill Whittle Now talks about how politics has ruined science.

The bullsh!t never stops with communists and nazis and globalists.
;)
period.

Oh well, that's the end of it. A single denier has cancelled out all of the evidence discovered by thousands of scientists worldwide. I wonder what oil company he is working for. Or maybe he is just a religious nut like Gilgamesh.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
Bullcrap! All those graphs show how the sun changes the earth's temp, which makes YOU a liar X twice on that subject alone.

So, what that also just proved is that YOU really are a completely dishonest brain dead commie mental case who can't even read or do math, or tell, or acknowledge, any truth at all...you MUST be a re education camp teacher trainee!
;)
Where are the +35 degree anomalies there d**b**s??!!??

I love the way you can't handle how Michael "Mann maid" Mann lost in court to PHd climatologist DR Tim Ball, Canada's premier PHd (ret) in climatology.
YOU and yours have already been proven to be a liars at the Highest official level...doooood.

In a week when mainstream fake news outlets try to sell him as the ‘World-leading climate change scientist’ Professor Michael Mann (above image: left) concedes legal ground in major court case about his alleged climate data fraud.

After the news leaked out defendant in the case, Dr Tim Ball (above image: right) told colleagues at Principia Scientific International (PSI):

“What my lawyers did was demand a series of concessions, all of which were agreed. I can’t discuss the details but, under the circumstances, it is a good outcome.”

The Supreme Court of British Columbia, Vancouver was where “world-leading” American professor, Michael E Mann was supposed to start his libel trial against retired Canadian climatologist Dr Tim Ball – until this crucial retreat.
https://principia-scientific.org/br...fraudster-makes-concessions-tim-ball-lawsuit/

Freakin liars mann.
\

I am saddened by the fact that you don't even realize that you quoted a source from a site that debunks climate denial. But then again you actually believe in the worldwide Jewish conspiracy so you are hardly a beacon of intelligent thought.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
According to an ongoing temperature analysis conducted by scientists at NASA’s Goddard Institute for Space Studies (GISS), the average global temperature on Earth has increased by about 0.8° Celsius (1.4° Fahrenheit) since 1880. Two-thirds of the warming has occurred since 1975, at a rate of roughly 0.15-0.20°C per decade.

Was 1880 above or below the Holocene mean?

Why is 1880 below the mean? Why is it included when the "official" record only goes back to 1951.

When did AGW begin?

Wow three identical posts. Your finger must really have been quivering when you made that entry. Of course, none of them refute what I posted.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
Global warming was and is the Greatest Attempted Scam in history. However the congenital stupid among us have been identified making it possible to eliminate thier genes from the pool thus reducing the annual expence of feeding the counter productive in these difficult times of introduction of snow tolerant lettuce and tomatoes.

Congenital stupid? I am assuming you meant congenitally and that the word "us" that follows refers to yourself.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
Nobel Laureate in Physics; "Global Warming is Pseudoscience"

keep up the fight against the forces of pseudo-science. Please assist of you can;

Professor Ivar Giaever, the 1973 Nobel Prizewinner for Physics trashes the global warming/climate change/extreme weather pseudoscientific clap-trap and tells Obama he is "Dead Wrong".
This was the 2012 meeting of Nobel Laureates.
The 2015 speech by Prof Giaever is here;

Looks like 48,000 of his colleagues don't agree with him. No doubt he now works for an oil company.

War of words over global warming as Nobel laureate resigns in protest

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ea...ing-as-Nobel-laureate-resigns-in-protest.html

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
I always have a chuckle at the desperate protest of the global warming deniers and their frantic efforts to find "evidence" to support their delusions. But as I have observed before, the world is completely ignoring them. Green energy and green transport is on the move and it is the free market system that is moving it. History shows that despite opposition new and more efficient technology eventually wins out.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
How silly they are.