Global Warming: still the ‘Greatest Scam in History’

Gilgamesh

Council Member
Nov 15, 2014
Yes, I am the stupid one because I actually understand how world climate works. Coming from someone with your level of ignorance it ia actually a form of praise.
"Yes, I am the stupid one because I actually understand how world climate works. "

ROFL

Even top scientists would never make such a claim. Thus we have no choice but to recognize that your posts are totally irrelevant and worthless.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

No sunspots for 100 years??? There is the flaw you need to ignore. lol

Adapt2030 is a pretty decent pro sunspot channel you might want to watch.

NASA and science are not even on the same page, selective data sets is the least of their crimes but if that comes as news no use covering anything they cover or debate with people who use them as an authority on what the data means.

So far not one site/person has included the heat that comes from inside has been factored into any theory so far. How much heat did the visible volcanoes add to the climate in the last year?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Not really, the past is going to repeat itself. Having a flawed understanding of the past with give a flawed understanding of the future. Since science is money driven you will get what is the most expensive version and the truth is not wanted because you can never get paid more to update something that never needs another update.

If there was ever a tipping point for accepting lies for the truth we have probably gone over the edge based on the bullshit that passes for facts as shown here and in the headline not daily but hourly.

Nice social experiment if seeing how gullible people can be.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
NOAA Scientists Falsify Data to Dupe World Leaders on Climate Change
Scientific sleight-of-hand pushed economy-hobbling Paris Agreement
https://observer.com/2017/02/noaa-fake-global-warming-data-paris-agreement-climate-change/

Maurice Strong, the Father of America’s Destruction

His name is Maurice Strong, born in Canada, lived in New York, and now exiled in China, but still the power behind Obama and the liberal House and Senate of America. To start to understand this man and his influence read his statement below to a group of reporters.

“In order to save the planet, the group [GIM] decides: Isn’t the only hope for the planet that the industrialized civilizations collapse? Isn’t it our responsibility to bring this about? This group of world leaders [GIM] forms a secret society to bring about an economic collapse.”

Maurice Strong - regarding Generation Investment Management LLP
http://www.unitypublishing.com/Government/Maurice Strong.htm

from the link:

George Soros and his Canadian sidekick, Kyoto architect Maurice Strong, are the brains behind the likes of Al Gore, Mikhail Gorbachev and Barak Obama, all who belong to the above and the “Chicago Climate Exchange” which will make billions on climate change.

Strong, the silent partner, is a man whose name often draws a blank on the Washington cocktail circuit... ...That’s because he spends most of his time in China where he has been working to make the communist country the world’s next superpower.

Yeah, NOW we are getting down to the heart of all of this BS aren't we?

More racist George Soros posts? Your anti-Semitism never rests does it?

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
First of all, Climate has weather in it. We have had climate change on the planet since day one and always will.

Here the facts will call you a fibber outright
;)

1. Introduction
The Sun’s radiative output provides 99.96 % of the energy driving Earth’s climate (Kren 2015). Historically misnamed the “solar constant,” the Sun’s total radiant energy incident on the Earth varies with time. Even small changes in this energy over long periods of time can affect Earth’s climate, as demonstrated in modern times by Eddy (1976) and substantiated by more recent studies (Haigh 2007; Lean & Rind 2008; Gray et al. 2010; Ineson et al. 2011; Ermolli et al. 2013; Solanki et al. 2013).

Total solar irradiance (TSI), the spatially- and spectrally-integrated radiant energy from the Sun incident at the top of the Earth’s atmosphere and normalized to one astronomical unit, has been measured with space-borne instruments continuously since 1978 (see Figure 1).
This measure JSWSC, 2016, doi:10.1051/swsc/2016025 Magnitudes and Timescales of TSI Variability, G. Kopp, p. 2 averages 1361 W m-2 (Kopp & Lean 2011) with typical increases of ~0.1 % from the minimum to the maximum of the 11-year solar cycle during recent decades (Fröhlich 2006).

Additional and occasionally larger variations occur as sunspots and facular magnetic features emerge, transit, and decay on the Earth-facing portion of the solar disk.
https://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1606/1606.05258.pdf

Solar output and heat are not the same thing pal. Heat is one very narrow band of radiation which was hitting the planet in whatever form for several BILLION years before man. With all types of climate change.

Also it's SOLAR and COSMIC radiation which forms clouds and this is influenced by FLUCTUATIONS in some of the sun's output of NON heat type radiation, so again you and your CROOKED X-perts are talking KOO KOO.

A team of scientists from the National Space Institute at the Technical University of Denmark (DTU Space) and the Racah Institute of Physics at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem has linked large solar eruptions to changes in Earth's cloud cover in a study based on over 25 years of satellite observations.
https://phys.org/news/2016-08-solar-impact-earth-cloud.html#jCp

Solar cycles cause global warming

A new peer-reviewed study on Surface Warming and the Solar Cycle found that times of high solar activity are on average 0.2°C warmer than times of low solar activity, and that there is a polar amplification of the warming. This result is the first to document a statistically significant globally coherent temperature response to the solar cycle, the authors note (source: Mark Morano).
https://www.skepticalscience.com/solar-cycles-global-warming.htm

You will never win an argument quoting the deliberately mistaken man!

You do realize that the link you posted supports my argument don't you? No, I guess you don't, but thanks for being so easy to refute.

Read your link - It completely refutes sun-caused global warming.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
"Yes, I am the stupid one because I actually understand how world climate works. "

ROFL

Even top scientists would never make such a claim. Thus we have no choice but to recognize that your posts are totally irrelevant and worthless.

I guess my arguments are really getting to you. Your responses are becoming more and more nonsensical, and, of course, they contain nothing to refute my posts or the links I posted with them.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Posting without reading any of the links I posted. No wonder you come across as supremely ignorant.

Yep, I come across to you as supremely ignorant. In life you pretty well reap just what you sow! I'm fairly open to most opinions, what I am not open to is having other's rammed down my throat while mine are being discounted.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I really have to laugh at how poorly global warming deniers understand climate. They frequently use local weather conditions as proof that the Earth is not getting warmer, but completely fail to understand that the amount of solar energy reaching the Earth hardly fluctuates at all. In fact solar output fluctuates by only about one-tenth of one percent. What that means is that even though it may be unseasonably cold in some locals the overall average temperature of the Earth has not changed on that particular day. However, the deniers insist on posting irrelevant and often anecdotal data as proof that GW is not happening, when in fact worldwide climate data proves that it is. So far as I am concerned unless climate deniers can actually offer scientific proof that the Earth is cooling or as best, not warming, then the case for denial is closed.

If you are interested you can read more about solar output and the global warming in the links below.

https://www.nasa.gov/topics/solarsystem/features/solar_variability.html

https://climate.nasa.gov/news/2671/long-term-warming-trend-continued-in-2017-nasa-noaa/

Have you given any thought that it might not be so much that they don't understand climate as they don't understand it THE WAY you understand it? There's a huge difference!

Gilgamesh

Council Member
Nov 15, 2014
I guess my arguments are really getting to you. Your responses are becoming more and more nonsensical, and, of course, they contain nothing to refute my posts or the links I posted with them.
Actually they do refute your 'claims'.

Your claims are tired old rubbish.

Not only does climate constantly change, but there is nothing unusual happening anyway.

Droughts, floods, fires have always been with us & the only new variable is increased population building on flood plains, destroying native natural forests & foliage, destroying natural soil drainage areas by covering them with asphalt & neglecting to install proper drains & catch basins. Finally due to farming practices, aquifers that remained steady for millenia are being drained at an unsustainable rate.

Next, soil samples from over the centuries show that nothing unusual is happening regarding droughts, floods etc..

Reality suks eh!

Oh dear. Am I being a troll?
ROFL

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
Have you given any thought that it might not be so much that they don't understand climate as they don't understand it THE WAY you understand it? There's a huge difference!

Tell you what - present an argument that makes sense and I will discuss it.