Gender Disphoria

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Wasn't the forum that Ben attended about biological genetics? Or was it about state of mind?

We had a lone sheep once, it hung around with the dogs even chased vehicles entering the yard and treed Squirrels, we still made shishliki from him and buried the dogs when they died.

Reactions: Aetheric and petros

TheShadow

Electoral Member
Apr 24, 2020
Grand Bend

Guess what punkin' that's life. If you start demanding things or expecting things from a dick, they are going to be even bigger dicks.

That applies to everyone, not just the alphabet soup.
Again, petros has hit the nail on the head here.

Serryah assumes that every request is polite and MUST be acquiesced to.

Welcome to life.

Get used to it.

EVERYONE has to deal with this.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Again, petros has hit the nail on the head here.

Serryah assumes that every request is polite and MUST be acquiesced to.

Again, you're making assumptions about me that are false.

I don't assume every request is polite. It's likely not. If a Trans person is a dick about a request, I'll tell them so, though I'll also give them the dignity to actually use the corrected pronoun. Then again I also understand the frustration they have over the issue. Many people - like you - don't seem to or don't seem to care.

My point is that someone who DOES politely request the proper pronoun use should at least be respected enough as a person to have the request accepted, and if it's not, then you're being a dick and deserve any backlash you get.

Welcome to life.

Get used to it.

EVERYONE has to deal with this.

As much as a Trans person has to get used to assholes being assholes, the assholes need to get used to being called out for being assholes and held accountable for being assholes.

The issue is, you and others don't feel they should be held accountable.

But as you just said, welcome to life, get used to it.