Fuck Joe Biden and anyone who voted for him

justfred

Electoral Member
Dec 26, 2004
Drumheller
I am not sure that Biden was there in Afghanistan when the bomb was detonated. To say that he is responsible is certainly politically motivated and unjust. The real issue is why was America there in the first place? Was it set up to make a Republican politician and their family and friends rich, at the expense of the American people and tax payer, who are being asked to accept lower government services so that the politician and get rich?

One of the things that the Democrats in the USA did while Trump was president was do every thing that they could to make him look bad, (I am not saying he was an Angel) and now the Republicans can do everything they can to make Biden look bad. The Dems opened the door for the GOP’ers to get even.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
I am not sure that Biden was there in Afghanistan when the bomb was detonated. To say that he is responsible is certainly politically motivated and unjust. The real issue is why was America there in the first place? Was it set up to make a Republican politician and their family and friends rich, at the expense of the American people and tax payer, who are being asked to accept lower government services so that the politician and get rich?

One of the things that the Democrats in the USA did while Trump was president was do every thing that they could to make him look bad, (I am not saying he was an Angel) and now the Republicans can do everything they can to make Biden look bad. The Dems opened the door for the GOP’ers to get even.
Democrats seem to be their own worst enemy. Not too hard to make them look bad.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
"Fuck Biden and anyone who voted for him" Careful what you wish for, Trump is still out there and probably chomping at the bit. :)

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

Believe it or not, BiDumb once said that we the democrats have the greatest election fraud machine going in America. I guess that this is the reason why the dumbocrats won the election, eh? The bastards cheated. Hopefully, BiDumb's days are numbered. But then again Camel/a will be taking a hold of the American countries reins. Oh shit! Another democratic bimbo to phuk things up even more in America. (n)