Fuck Joe Biden and anyone who voted for him

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
No he has just increased your grandchildren’s tax burden astronomically. He wants us to cut emissions to 1990 levels while adding 400,000 refugees yearly . Good luck with that one . And from the media reports coming out lately it is starting to look like the FBI was the cause of said protest .
You don't have to convince me I have no use for the asshole! Having said that I have less for Trump (they are both blowhards, just in different ways) :)

• Haha
Reactions: B00Mer

harrylee

Man of Memes
Mar 22, 2019
Ontario
When you are the man in charge you get to take credit for the good and you have to be prepared to take responsibility for the bad. That's the way it's been with any organization I've been familiar with. He's an asshole anyway! :)

Why isn't it that way with Biden then?............or with Trudeau for that matter.

I do agree that Trump can be an asshole

Reactions: B00Mer

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
When you are the man in charge you get to take credit for the good and you have to be prepared to take responsibility for the bad. That's the way it's been with any organization I've been familiar with. He's an asshole anyway! :)
Why should he take responsibility for the actions of people who acted independently? Once again, the FBI cleared Trump of ANY connection to Jan 6. But you don't care. The MSM has you wrapped up around their little finger now. Too bad, you used to be sensible.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Why isn't it that way with Biden then?............or with Trudeau for that matter.

I do agree that Trump can be an asshole
But he's MY asshole LOL (couldn't resist). Yes, his twits could be construed as offensive but being "offensive" is a state of mind & Democrats & their followers have thin skins. I also think there were many times he made statements just to irritate the Leftists. Apparently, they didn't like his sense of humor which were sometimes hard to decipher.

All in all tho' Trump did a good job & the country really needs someone of his ilk to run in 2024. I don't think it's a good idea for him to run but certainly for him to have some influence over policy. He had common sense when it came to his policies because was able to think outside the box & actually made improvements to the lives of all Americans & the economy until Biden reversed everything.

Was he perfect? Nope. As one example I don't think he should have dealt with the Taliban but what we're hearing from the current administration & then what Trump is saying is in dispute so we don't really know what happened there because the lies are flying all over the place. The Biden Administration says one thing (no plan) and Trump & his people say there absolutely was a plan but Biden refused to carry it out because it was Trump's plan. Who knows what the real story is?
I'm now inclined to believe Trump because at the hearings this morning, two of the Generals have said that they made presentations to Biden (to keep 2500 military in Afghanistan) and Biden vetoed their suggestions. On Hannity, Trump stated that that scenario it "... was likely presented to Biden" & he kyboshed it. So I think there is some truth to the fact that Biden so viscerally hates Trump that absolutely ANYTHING (good) that Trump did had to be quashed. That is becoming more and more obvious.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
But he's MY asshole LOL (couldn't resist). Yes, his twits could be construed as offensive but being "offensive" is a state of mind & Democrats & their followers have thin skins. I also think there were many times he made statements just to irritate the Leftists. Apparently, they didn't like his sense of humor which were sometimes hard to decipher.

All in all tho' Trump did a good job & the country really needs someone of his ilk to run in 2024. I don't think it's a good idea for him to run but certainly for him to have some influence over policy. He had common sense when it came to his policies because was able to think outside the box & actually made improvements to the lives of all Americans & the economy until Biden reversed everything.

Was he perfect? Nope. As one example I don't think he should have dealt with the Taliban but what we're hearing from the current administration & then what Trump is saying is in dispute so we don't really know what happened there because the lies are flying all over the place. The Biden Administration says one thing (no plan) and Trump & his people say there absolutely was a plan but Biden refused to carry it out because it was Trump's plan. Who knows what the real story is?
I'm now inclined to believe Trump because at the hearings this morning, two of the Generals have said that they made presentations to Biden (to keep 2500 military in Afghanistan) and Biden vetoed their suggestions. On Hannity, Trump stated that that scenario it "... was likely presented to Biden" & he kyboshed it. So I think there is some truth to the fact that Biden so viscerally hates Trump that absolutely ANYTHING (good) that Trump did had to be quashed. That is becoming more and more obvious.

Trump is my asshole also. All his tweets are meant to be funny and are all meant to make the democrats look like the bunch of idiots and buffoons that they really are. Do not try and take Trump for a bloody fool because he will surely make anyone who attacks and mocks him look like a bloody fool and buffoon instead in the end. Trump always gets the last word in. Trump is a fantastic asshole. :ROFLMAO:

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
The FBI cleared him not the Dems. their committee is trying to lay blame on him for the 3rd impeachment if Pelosi gets her bill passed to hold POTUS to account after he is out of office
Screwball maniacs and liars like Nancy Pelosi needs to have the 25th amendment applied to her. Pelosi is one nut job indeed. (n)

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Get a VPN..

I mostly watch American TV like FOX NEWS. Tucker Carlson and Gutfeld are my favorites. Gutfeld is the #1 host on the late night TV shows in America beating out the lefty liberal morons and retards like Kimmel and Corbett and the other three stooges. Canada is at the bottom of the pile as usual. :ROFLMAO:

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I mostly watch American TV like FOX NEWS. Tucker Carlson and Gutfeld are my favorites. Gutfeld is the #1 host on the late night TV shows in America beating out the lefty liberal morons and retards like Kimmel and Corbett and the other three stooges. Canada is at the bottom of the pile as usual. :ROFLMAO:

I watch SLING TV and use a VPN.. all the USA channels ;)

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Blah, Fox News and CNN are just two turds on opposite sides of the same shit pile.

Reactions: B00Mer and taxslave

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Why should he take responsibility for the actions of people who acted independently? Once again, the FBI cleared Trump of ANY connection to Jan 6. But you don't care. The MSM has you wrapped up around their little finger now. Too bad, you used to be sensible.
That was before he was locked in front off CBC 24/7 .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

Not just Biden hating Trump , the whole democratic establishment including the media view him as a traitor to their cause and have been all over him since announcing his candidacy. They stopped all research into Ivermectin and the quinine drug because of Trump . India didn’t and look at the result .

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Not just Biden hating Trump , the whole democratic establishment including the media view him as a traitor to their cause and have been all over him since announcing his candidacy. They stopped all research into Ivermectin and the quinine drug because of Trump . India didn’t and look at the result .
Now they are close to true herd immunity like Sweden

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek