Flu is not the biggest danger ...... It's the vaccine

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I'm in agreement with the OP. Vaccine's are not all entirely safe. It's not even just the individual vaccines either. The vaccine schedules also present a big problem. In conjunction with each other, they cause more problems. Nobody can deny that Autism is 10 times more common now than only a generation or two ago. It's not alone either. Something is causing this. We're absolutely stupid to rule out vaccines.

I'm not sure if Autism was less common than when I went to school (1950s) or it was just the inability to recognize it, I suspect the latter. There were a lot of kids when I went to school who the rest of us just considered plain "dumb"- there weren't too many labels and of course they were better accepted in those days as they participated in most activities. Now there is the stigma of being a "special needs" kid, which of course just sets them up for failure or "succeeding" at a reduced level.

Bcool

Dilettante
Aug 5, 2010
Vancouver Island B.C.
I'm not sure if Autism was less common than when I went to school (1950s) or it was just the inability to recognize it, I suspect the latter. There were a lot of kids when I went to school who the rest of us just considered plain "dumb"- there weren't too many labels and of course they were better accepted in those days as they participated in most activities. Now there is the stigma of being a "special needs" kid, which of course just sets them up for failure or "succeeding" at a reduced level.
Actually, true autistic or ASD children very rarely if at all would be at any schools until the mid 1970's to 1980's. Before that they were either institutionalized or home cared. Very often communities would not be aware of them as, if they were home cared, they rarely if ever would be taken to public places. It was something to be kept hidden by the families. Only recently did it become public that Queen Elizabeth had an uncle who was carefully looked after but kept hidden away all his life, he was either autistic or severely mentally handicapped.

This garbage about vaccines and autism is yet more ignorant scare tactic stuff and totally without basis. Want the facts re autism? In brief, it's a rare combo of specific genome types - IOW a coincidental rare mix of genetics:

2008 The American Society of Human Genetics.

Unraveling Autism
Neurogenomics Division, Translational Genomics Research Institute, Phoenix, AZ 85004, USA Dietrich A. Stephan

Abstract
In this issue of AJHG, Alarcón et al., Arking et al., and Bakkaloglu et al. identify a series of functional variants in the CNTNAP2 gene that unequivocally implicate this gene as causing Type 1 autism in the general population.

You can read the full text of the article at: Unraveling Autism

Vaccines have nothing, zilch, zero to do with autism. Nope!

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
Warning to parents: Vaccination increases the risk of contracting diseases

By: Saladin
Tags: SCIENCE/HEALTH/CLIMATE/NATURE
It's now clear that the information the government has been giving out on vaccination is misleading at best. They are in fact urging parents to expose their children to risks they could easily avoid while unconstitutionally trying to stop parents from knowing about safe means of keeping their families well. In addition, the FDA, with its own scientists have warned about its corruption, is now arguing in court that people have no fundamental right to their health.

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
Australia Blames a Flu Vaccine For 99 Children Suffering Convulsions

Wednesday, 06 October 2010 08:34

'As the northern hemisphere braces itself for the flu season, and for the first time the US recommends flu vaccination for everyone over 6 months of age, Australia has confirmed that its main seasonal flu vaccine, Fluvax, caused convulsions in 99 children, all of whom recovered. Fluvax is made by the Australian firm CSL.'
Read more: Australia Blames a Flu Vaccine For 99 Children Suffering Convulsions

Ariadne

Council Member
Aug 7, 2006
I guess the vaccine will be released on October 12. I think I'll get it. The only question I have, which I haven't yet researched, is if I had the H1N1 last year, is it really a good idea to have a vaccine that contains it again? I don't think anyone needs two doses of it.

CamoMind

Sep 21, 2010
regina
The Public Health Agency of Canada has once again given their seal of approval for the injection of a dangerous cocktail of toxic chemicals they call a trivalent vaccine. The 2010/11 recipients of AstraZeneca’s FLUMIST will be exposed to several strains of live viruses including H1N1 and H3N2. The vaccine also contains MSG and other known neurotoxins and immunotoxins.

Similar to last year’s Arepanrix Vaccine, FLUMIST was approved without evaluating its safety and effectiveness on a single Canadian.
The vaccines are especially being promoted for children since the nasal spray vaccine can be marketed as less invasive due its intranasal delivery that does not require needles. Ontario’s chief medical officer of health said a non-injectable vaccine is an “attractive option.” The product has been on the U.S. market for the last seven years.

AstraZeneca Canada is currently ensuring that all Canadian pharmacies are making preparations to stock the vaccine this fall. The influenza vaccine will be one of several vaccines to be offered on the Canadian market.

On August 26, 2010, Health Canada issued a Notice of Decision to AstraZeneca Canada for the FLUMIST vaccine.

The FLUMIST Trivalent vaccine product information:
Three Live Viruses:
- Influenza Virus Type A (H1N1);
- Influenza Virus Type A (H3N2); and
- Influenza Virus Type B

Route of Administration:
Intranasal Spray

Dosage Strength:
0.2 mL

Clinically Relevant Nonmedicinal Ingredients
- Gelatin hydrolysate (porcine Type A)
- sucrose
- arginine
- gentamicin
Additional Toxic Ingredients:
- Monobasic potassium phosphate: Immunotoxin
- Arginine hydrochloride: Toxic to lungs and mucous membranes
- Monosodium glutamate: Neurotoxin, Excitotoxin
- Gentamicin: Nephrotoxic

Cyclohexyl

Oct 9, 2010
The Austrian journalist, Jane Bürgermeister, has filed criminal charges with the FBI against the World Health Organization (WHO),
I'm not sure I believe that. First of all, it's not really typical for individuals to be able to file criminal charges. It's up to the police to investigate and file charges.

Have you ever taken a look at Burgermeister's site?
It's full of nonsense. I have a BSc in chemistry and am just about finished an MSc in biochemistry, so I'm familiar with genetics, viruses, etc. A lot of what's on Burgermeister's site is just nonsense. Some of the scientific mistakes are so basic that you'd fail high school science for making the mistakes. I've emailed, posted on the forum and commented on the site in order to clarify these errors, but my emails go unanswered, my posts and comments are deleted. IMO, she has no interest in the truth. Again, many of these errors are BASIC science errors that are ubiquitous on her site. I think her conspiracy claims are just nonsense.

The symptoms of 'swine flu' at present are pretty much the same as regular flu and it is easy to call everything 'swine flu' to increase the official numbers.
"Swine flu" is what the mass media calls it. In the scientific literature, it's often referred to as swine-origin influenza. I don't see how calling it "swine flu" is going to be able to "increase the official numbers."

Of course the symptoms are "pretty much the same" as the regular flu: swine origin influenza IS just another strain of influenza. It's still just another flu.

> ... Baxter International filed a patent for the H1N1 vaccine on August 28th 2008. Click here to read ...
Baxter Vaccine Patent Application US 2009/0060950 A1says: <

No, that is NOT a patent for 2009/H1N1 ("swine origin influenza"). It is NOT! As I explained in another thread:

That patent is a patent describing a new method for producing vaccines. In the patent, they list the possible viruses that this method could be used to produce vaccines for. One of those viruses, of course, is influenza because influenza vaccines are produced every year. In the patent, they give examples of the strains of influenza that could be vaccinated against and one of those strains is H1N1.

The mere mention of H1N1 does not mean this patent is for 2009/H1N1 (ie. "swine flu" from 2009). There is more than one known H1N1 influenza. If you take a look at the example in the patent, you'll see that the example H1N1 they mention is a strain from 1999 "New Caledonia." There are a bunch of different H1N1 influenzas known. NOTHING in that patent specifically mentions 2009/H1N1.

Seasonal influenzas basically ALWAYS include protection against a H1N1 strain.

Madsen writes:
'Past swine flu outbreaks have been spread from pigs to humans, who then passed the flu on to other humans. However, with A-H1N1, there have been no reported infections of pigs.
Madsen is simply wrong.
2009/H1N1 was first described in the scientific literature in April 2009. The CFIA went to Leslieville, Alberta on April 28, 2009 and found 2009/H1N1 is swine. You can find the report in Weingartl et al. (2010)

You can also use the NCBI's influenza resource to search for gene sequences of 2009/H1N1 from animals other than humans. You will find PLENTY of samples of 2009/H1N1 in animals other than humans. For example, when I searched for H1N1 strains found in swine between June 01, 2009 to April 30, 2010, I found 208 gene sequences.

Madsen was told that genetic material from the corpse provided the basis for the development of the H5N1 avian
Any direct evidence of this? I'm not going to accept something just because someone says so. As far as I recall, highly pathogenic avian influenza H5N1 first appeared in 1997 (eg. A/chicken/Hong Kong/220/97 (H5N1)). The 1918 influenza samples were recovered from Brevig Mission, Alaska in February 1998.

1918/H1N1 pandemic influenza has 8 segments. The segments and accession numbers are:

PA - DQ208311
PB1 - DQ208310
PB2 - DQ208309
NP - AY744935
M - AY130766
NA - AF250356
NS1 - AF333238
HA - AF116575

Use those accession numbers to BLAST the results against H5N1 subtype influenzas.

As for the vaccine, Arepanrix, I haven't seen any evidence that it's particularly dangerous. The last I recall seeing, the incidence of GBS was lower than the typical 1 in 100000 than with most influenza vaccines. Furthermore, GBS is also known to occur from influenza itself, so avoiding the vaccine doesn't necessarily guarantee avoiding GBS, because influenza appears to cause it too.

Weingartl HM, Berhane Y, Hisanaga T, Neufeld J, Kehler H, Emburry-Hyatt C, Hooper-McGreevy K, Kasloff S, Dalman B, Bystrom J, Alexandersen S, Li Y, Pasick J. (2010) Genetic and pathobiologic characterization of pandemic H1N1 2009 influenza viruses from a naturally infected swine herd. J Virol. 84: 2245 - 2256.
available from:
http://jvi.asm.org/cgi/reprint/84/5/2245.pdf

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
The vaccines are very safe and effective, I have been given a flu shot for many years
now, have not had the flu since, and have felt just fine each year after my shot.

I will get another shot this fall.

The flu can be very uncomfortable for many, and fatal for some, and the more of us who choose
to get the shot, help to protect those who do not get the shot.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
The vaccines are very safe and effective, I have been given a flu shot for many years
now, have not had the flu since, and have felt just fine each year after my shot.

I will get another shot this fall.

The flu can be very uncomfortable for many, and fatal for some, and the more of us who choose
to get the shot, help to protect those who do not get the shot.

Yep, me too, I keep telling my wife a person is crazy not to get it (but what do I know) :lol::lol:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Does anyone know if there is a strain of 'flu' making the rounds that wasn't covered in the shot last fall?

Trotz

Electoral Member
May 20, 2010
Alberta
The flu shot is responsible for my erectile dysfunction, balding, lack of success with women, my obesity, the cold I caught last week, et al.

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
Conclusive Link Now Admitted: Swine Flu Vaccine Causes Chronic Nervous System Disorders

By: Alex2245
Tags:
The nation of Finland has now openly admitted that the swine flu vaccine “conclusively” causes narcolepsy, a chronic nervous system disorder that makes people uncontrollably fall asleep.
The Finnish government, in acknowledging this link, says it will pay for “lifetime medical care” for 79 children who have been irreparably damaged by the swine flu vaccine.
Narcolepsy isn’t the only side effect now admitted to be caused by swine flu vaccines: 76 of the 79 children also suffered hallucinations and “paralyzing physical collapses,” say Finnish researchers.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Conclusive Link Now Admitted: Swine Flu Vaccine Causes Chronic Nervous System Disorders

By: Alex2245

Tags:
The nation of Finland has now openly admitted that the swine flu vaccine “conclusively” causes narcolepsy, a chronic nervous system disorder that makes people uncontrollably fall asleep.
The Finnish government, in acknowledging this link, says it will pay for “lifetime medical care” for 79 children who have been irreparably damaged by the swine flu vaccine.
Narcolepsy isn’t the only side effect now admitted to be caused by swine flu vaccines: 76 of the 79 children also suffered hallucinations and “paralyzing physical collapses,” say Finnish researchers.

I see this bullsh*t thread has reared its head again, anyway it reminds me to get my flu shot in a couple of weeks. :lol:

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
I see this bullsh*t thread has reared its head again, anyway it reminds me to get my flu shot in a couple of weeks. :lol:

yep, here we go again, I'll be getting my flu shot shortly, haven't had the flu for years ever since
I first received shot, before that, I had the flu periodically, and suffered with vomiting, fever,
I will not have that happen again, not 100% preventable, but definitely almost.

my daughter has allready had a bad bout of flu, brought home from school by her son and friends, she won't get a flu
shot, so I guess she enjoys being sick periodically throughout the winter, it takes a lot out of you,
dehydrating, and just plain miserable.

Maybe this year she will reconsider.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
yep, here we go again, I'll be getting my flu shot shortly, haven't had the flu for years ever since
I first received shot, before that, I had the flu periodically, and suffered with vomiting, fever,
I will not have that happen again, not 100% preventable, but definitely almost.

my daughter has allready had a bad bout of flu, brought home from school by her son and friends, she won't get a flu
shot, so I guess she enjoys being sick periodically throughout the winter, it takes a lot out of you,
dehydrating, and just plain miserable.

Maybe this year she will reconsider.

My record is not quite as good as yours, after getting the flu shot for about 20 years I did finally come down with the flu last spring. The doctor said the bug had morphed, but your chances are much better for a healthy season if you get the shot. I was flat on my back for 16 days last March, no fun in that.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
Been gettin the flu shot for number of years now. No flu

Even got it when they had that "special" flu, and everyone said the flu shot would kill ya. No flu. Still here.

Have had some nasty colds I wouldn't wish on anyone, but...............no flu.

Gonna get the shot again this year. Still free.........woopee? for one tier

Next year Stevo says he's gonna charge.

Not necessarily for the flu shot.

Still gonna get it...............the shot that is.