Fed up with Neo Nazis Yet???

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
I saw a reference to people not liking it when they are told to do something. In a democracy
in the political realm democracy is not about being told what to do it is about compromising
and coming to a solution the society can live with as a whole.
Being told what to do without compromise is a dictatorship
Doing what is mutually beneficial for the society as a whole is a process of compromise in
mutual respect.
What we are lacking in society in the western world is civility and a mutual respect for each
others opinion and that is often reflected here on the forum. We have to rediscover respectful
debate. As for Trump he's not a Nazi but he does have serious mental issues and that is actually
worse in many respects Insanity with the power to create conflict for no reason except you are
a sociopath is a dangerous mix in and of itself

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I saw a reference to people not liking it when they are told to do something. In a democracy
in the political realm democracy is not about being told what to do it is about compromising
and coming to a solution the society can live with as a whole.
Being told what to do without compromise is a dictatorship
Doing what is mutually beneficial for the society as a whole is a process of compromise in
mutual respect.
What we are lacking in society in the western world is civility and a mutual respect for each
others opinion and that is often reflected here on the forum. We have to rediscover respectful
debate.

So far so good.

As for Trump he's not a Nazi but he does have serious mental issues and that is actually
worse in many respects Insanity with the power to create conflict for no reason except you are
a sociopath is a dangerous mix in and of itself

And you lost it.

Do you even know how you lost it?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Coming from our resident neo-nazi sociopath, that is pretty funny.

If someone other than a bigot homophobe called me this I may be a little upset. But being that you are a bigot and a homophobe as well as a mental midget I simply laugh.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
He's suffering from low testosterone. A condition that affects many men as they age. They get grumpy, lose their focus and are prone to verbal outbursts. In some cases, they can also be violent. A supplement would help him,but he insists that there's nothing wrong with him.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
UK: 4 army members linked to neo-Nazi group arrested
THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
First posted: Tuesday, September 05, 2017 08:06 AM EDT | Updated: Tuesday, September 05, 2017 08:09 AM EDT
LONDON — Britain’s Ministry of Defence has confirmed that four men arrested on suspicion of being members of a banned far-right group were serving members of the army.
The four men are alleged to be members of the neo-Nazi group National Action. The group is banned in the U.K., and membership or inviting support for the organization is a criminal offence carrying a sentence of up to 10 years imprisonment.
The West Midlands Counterterrorism Unit said Tuesday it had arrested four people on suspicion of preparing terrorism acts. The force said the men were detained as part of a “pre-planned and intelligence-led” operation and there was “no threat to the public’s safety.”
The defence ministry then confirmed the men were army members.
Several properties were raided in connection with the arrests.
UK: 4 army members linked to neo-Nazi group arrested | World | News | Toronto Su

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Neo-Nazi group founder to plead guilty to having explosives
THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
First posted: Wednesday, September 20, 2017 02:36 PM EDT | Updated: Wednesday, September 20, 2017 02:40 PM EDT
TAMPA, Fla. — The leader of a small Florida-based neo-Nazi group is expected to enter guilty pleas to two charges of having explosives that were found in his apartment’s garage by federal investigators.
An attorney for 22-year-old Brandon Russell said Wednesday that Russell will plead guilty in a federal court in Tampa to possessing a destructive device and storing explosive material.
The bomb-making materials came to authorities’ attention during a murder investigation involving Russell’s roommate, Devon Arthurs.
Arthurs is charged with murdering two other Tampa roommates, Andrew Oneschuk and Jeremy Himmelman, all of whom were at one time members of Atomwaffen, the white supremacist group started by Russell.
Russell’s attorney Ian Goldstein says an open plea is scheduled to be entered next Wednesday, meaning no plea agreement was reached.
Neo-Nazi group founder to plead guilty to having explosives | World | News | Tor

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Neo-Nazi group founder pleads guilty to explosives charges
THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
First posted: Wednesday, September 27, 2017 02:29 PM EDT | Updated: Wednesday, September 27, 2017 02:36 PM EDT
TAMPA, Fla. — The leader of a small Florida-based neo-Nazi group pleaded guilty on Wednesday to charges associated with having explosives in his apartment’s garage.
Court documents show that Brandon Russell entered his pleas in a federal courtroom in Tampa. He faces up to 11 years in federal prison on charges of possessing illegal firearms and a destructive device, and storing explosives.
The bomb-making materials -- including the highly explosive substance HMTD, several pounds of ammonium nitrate and homemade fuses -- were discovered during a murder investigation involving Russell’s roommate, Devon Arthurs.
Arthurs is charged with two counts of first-degree, premeditated murder in the deaths of two other Tampa roommates, Andrew Oneschuk and Jeremy Himmelman. All three were at one time members of Atomwaffen, the white supremacist group Russell admitted to starting.
Russell was arrested in the Florida Keys. He had fled Tampa with a friend after coming home and finding the bodies of his two slain roommates, prosecutors said. Police found the illegal weapons — two rifles and hundreds of rounds of ammunition — in the trunk of his car.
In entering his guilty pleas, Russell filed an objection to the allegation he intended to assemble a bomb. His attorney, Ian Goldstein, said in an email that Russell is taking responsibility for his actions despite this objection.
“Any deal with the government would have involved co-operation against other individuals. Mr. Russell does not wish to shift blame to others in order to obtain extra leniency for himself. He did what he did and he has accepted responsibility for his actions,” Goldstein said.
Russell is scheduled to be sentenced on Jan. 9.
Neo-Nazi group founder pleads guilty to explosives charges | World | News | Toro

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
I've noticed our resident skinhead has yet to be seen in here, but has significant disdain for Muslims.

Funny that.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I've noticed our resident skinhead has yet to be seen in here, but has significant disdain for Muslims.

Funny that.
Colpy has stated several times that he despises Nazis, Klan, and all their ilk, and has been very disappointed by President Drunkuncle.

You, on the other hand, have never let slip a single word of criticism of a non-white or Muslim person, no matter how bad that person's conduct is.

mentalfloss

Jun 28, 2010
Neither of those statements are actually true.

Colpy regularly defends Nazis under the guise of free speech (lol) and I made a thread recently about Aung San Suu Kyi's mistreatment of her people in Myanmar.

So as the British say, you can fukk off now.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Oh gawd yet another post by a nazi...^
;)
When will it stop, oh lawrd, when will it stop!

Because YES! we are fed up with KNEEL NAZIS!!!!

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Neither of those statements are actually true.

Colpy regularly defends Nazis under the guise of free speech (lol)
Which disproves my statement how, exactly?

Oh, right, it doesn't. Logic ain't your long suit, is it?

and I made a thread recently about Aung San Suu Kyi's mistreatment of her people in Myanmar.
I suppose that's possible. I can't keep up with your threads, and I'm already here more'n is good for me. If so, it's a rarity.

So as the British say, you can fukk off now.
Feels hurt, snookums? Need a juice box?

mentalfloss

Jun 28, 2010
Are you saying that allowing Neo-Nazis to hold rallies (and even endorsing them) isn't a defending racism or discrimination?