Eric Ciaramella, the Whistleblower

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
MAGAhats don't care. They run on hate and fear.
.....and they don't care about the laws that are there to protect certain"assets"............as long as they get their barbarian revenge.

If anything happens to the WB.........it is on their heads..........and they cuold care less about that too.......as they will spin it to fit their working premise of revenge, hate and love of the tyrant Trump.

This is how America will disintegrate..........the lawlessness and tyranny of the Trump version of GOP. That so call ed party is going rogue as is evident on a daily basis. That GOP has been bitten by the Trump virus and are behaving like a bunch of simple non thinking yes men to Trump. The sociopath has them under his pathological thumb. They are embarrassing themselves s by behaving like negativism toddlers. It is shocking and shameful...........Trump will see to it that this will not end well.........with a lot more destruction to come........as the IDIOTIC MAGA hatters cheer. Insanity defined.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Nowhere in the statute is there a guarantee of anonymity for the so-called whistleblower.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
.....and they don't care about the laws that are there to protect certain"assets"............as long as they get their barbarian revenge.
If anything happens to the WB.........it is on their heads..........and they cuold care less about that too.......as they will spin it to fit their working premise of revenge, hate and love of the tyrant Trump.
This is how America will disintegrate..........the lawlessness and tyranny of the Trump version of GOP. That so call ed party is going rogue as is evident on a daily basis. That GOP has been bitten by the Trump virus and are behaving like a bunch of simple non thinking yes men to Trump. The sociopath has them under his pathological thumb. They are embarrassing themselves s by behaving like negativism toddlers. It is shocking and shameful...........Trump will see to it that this will not end well.........with a lot more destruction to come........as the IDIOTIC MAGA hatters cheer. Insanity defined.

LOL says the queen of Bullsh*T.
:)
Oh well, it's safe to say you have not been at all right...about anything.

Funny how you quote the WAPO though. Considering bezos is everything you have dishonestly called trump.

Senators tap Amazon's Bezos for answers on reported abuse of drivers

Three US senators send a letter to Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos saying that "media reports regarding Amazon's mistreatment of workers ... are deeply troubling."
https://www.cnet.com/news/senators-tap-amazons-bezos-for-answers-on-reported-abuse-of-drivers/

‘I profit from animal abuse’: Activists protest Bezos, Whole Foods in San Francisco

The protest, which was staged by animal rights activists with Direct Action Everywhere, was demonstrating against what the group alleges to be “criminal animal abuse” by farms that supply Amazon, the parent company of Whole Foods.
https://nypost.com/2019/10/01/i-pro...s-protest-bezos-whole-foods-in-san-francisco/

Customer Review
The Everything Store: Jeff Bezos and the Age of Amazon
MacKenzie Bezos
1.0 out of 5 stars
November 4, 2013 Format: Hardcover

I wanted to like this book

In the first chapter, the book sets the stage for Bezos’s decision to leave his job and build an Internet bookstore. “At the time Bezos was thinking about what to do next, he had recently finished the novel Remains of the Day, by Kazuo Ishiguro, about a butler who wistfully recalls his personal and professional choices during a career in service in wartime Great Britain.

So looking back on life’s important junctures was on Bezos’s mind when he came up with what he calls ‘the regret-minimization framework’ to decide the next step to take at this juncture in his career.” It’s a good beginning, and it weaves in nicely with what’s to come. But it’s not true. Jeff didn’t read Remains of the Day until a year after he started Amazon.

If this were an isolated example, it might not matter, but it’s not. Everywhere I can fact check from personal knowledge, I find way too many inaccuracies, and unfortunately that casts doubt over every episode in the book. Like two other reviewers here, Jonathan Leblang and Rick Dalzell, I have firsthand knowledge of many of the events.

I worked for Jeff at D. E. Shaw, I was there when he wrote the business plan, and I worked with him and many others represented in the converted garage, the basement warehouse closet, the barbecue-scented offices, the Christmas-rush distribution centers, and the door-desk filled conference rooms in the early years of Amazon’s history. Jeff and I have been married for 20 years.
https://www.amazon.com/review/R2I0T26SV0ELPP

It's amazing how all you liars hang together.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Where is it written that their names should be exposed?

In a formal inquiry, but why is shifty Schiff trying to keep him hidden?
Bradley (Chelsea) Manning and Snowdon are classic examples of why whistle blowers should be protected by law and were not. Naming a whistle blower is tantamount to signing their death warrant. I'm sure Wally will be pleased as punch when he turns up dead. He will have served his master well.

Under the Obama administration and they released information on national security

Who isn't caring about laws and skewing the investigation to have evidence reflect a predetermined outcome?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Oh OK I was just askin, can you remind me what crime they are investigating? And a follow up, what's the predetermined outcome they expect?
The committee is investigating bribery and corruption. The Republicans are throwing up dust.

The predetermined outcome they seek is no impeachment.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
LOL, this guy is an operative...haha, just another hoax coup.

Gee, what are you pedos so afraid of that you have to hide like wilted wieners in buns of shadow?

If you have nothing to hide you should welcome transparency...Oh, haha ...WAIT....

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
The committee is investigating bribery and corruption. The Republicans are throwing up dust.
The predetermined outcome they seek is no impeachment.

And the Dems. predetermined outcome is what? Same thing they been calling for since Jan. 2017 isn't it? They are secretly trying to find evidence for it no?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
My understand is that the current way Schiff et al are handling things, is via a layout passed by Republicans?
Yep. Constitutionally, the procedure for impeachment is by House of Representatives rules, and the procedure for investigation is by committee rules. Those rules are voted on by all members of the committees, regardless of party. The Republicans are just trying to overturn the outcome.

Slightly ironic, but hypocrites usually are.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
No. But nice try.
Yep. Constitutionally, the procedure for impeachment is by House of Representatives rules, and the procedure for investigation is by committee rules. Those rules are voted on by all members of the committees, regardless of party. The Republicans are just trying to overturn the outcome.
Slightly ironic, but hypocrites usually are.

Which house vote on impeachment are you referring too? The one that said no to impeachment? Or the one that didn't happen when they announced the official inquiry into impeachment? Or the one that was voted on to make the inquiry public, but all witnesses are to be vetted by Shifty Schiff?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Which house vote on impeachment are you referring too?
The one that may or may not come as a result of the investigations.

The one that said no to impeachment? Or the one that didn't happen when they announced the official inquiry into impeachment? Or the one that was voted on to make the inquiry public, but all witnesses are to be vetted by Shifty Schiff?
I don't do basic civics. When you figure out the difference between the House of Representatives and a committee of the House of Representatives, most of your questions will be answered.

Considering your House of Commons has a similar structure of committees, I'm rather surprised you're having so much trouble with it.

Almost makes a body wonder if you're profoundly ignorant, a religious zealot, or both.