Eric Ciaramella, the Whistleblower

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
CIAramella...
;)

I understand the major networks are in a ratings debacle at the moment now that people are seeing what they WON'T cover...

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Why don't they out Anonymous?

He (she?) Has a book out now ffs

AnnaEmber

Council Member
Aug 31, 2019
Kootenays BC
lol I couldn't really give a crap about this Eric Ciaramella other than that he caught Trump pulling shenanigans and spilled the beans about it. Eric Ciaramella isn't up for impeachment, Trump is.
What Eric Ciaramella is and does is irrelevant to Trump and his behaviours.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
lol I couldn't really give a crap about this Eric Ciaramella other than that he caught Trump pulling shenanigans and spilled the beans about it. Eric Ciaramella isn't up for impeachment, Trump is.
What Eric Ciaramella is and does is irrelevant to Trump and his behaviours.
The MAGAhats want him murdered.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
The MAGAhats want him murdered.

Maybe a small percentage, the majority want him to come forward and answer questions on who he talked to, so they can verify his 2nd and 3rd hand information, and how much input Shifty Schiff had in his complaint.

Why else would the Dems. be fighting so hard to keep his identity a secret?

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Maybe a small percentage, the majority want him to come forward and answer questions on who he talked to, so they can verify his 2nd and 3rd hand information, and how much input Shifty Schiff had in his complaint.
Because Whistleblowers are protected by law and so the Republicans should be protecting him/her, too.

They've become a criminal gang.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Because that's the law?

I know y'all MAGAhats don't care about the law.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
From what I have heard is his rights are protected his identity not so much, so what's the secret?
In other words, you don't believe that there should be whistleblowers because they won't come forward unless their identities are protected.

The next whistleblower might be working on "your side" of things and I'm sure that you'll be completely silent about it.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
In other words, you don't believe that there should be whistleblowers because they won't come forward unless their identities are protected.
The next whistleblower might be working on "your side" of things and I'm sure that you'll be completely silent about it.

That's niiice besides the IG to not name the whistleblower where else is it written that he/she is to stay anonymous?

AnnaEmber

Council Member
Aug 31, 2019
Kootenays BC
I'm sure that when the public hearings happen, the WB will become known. By them, Trump may swap his position yet again and want it all to be secret.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Bradley (Chelsea) Manning and Snowdon are classic examples of why whistle blowers should be protected by law and were not. Naming a whistle blower is tantamount to signing their death warrant. I'm sure Wally will be pleased as punch when he turns up dead. He will have served his master well.