End the Lockdown

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Do you think this experimental jab is a vaccine ? Do you think it works the same way as a polio vaccination ? Are you immune after two shots and a booster ? Do you still mask up and socially distance ? Why does this experimental jab not appear to be preforming as advertised ? When is an intelligent person such as yourself going to ask questions ?
The mechanism is different from the usual "weakened or dead viri" mechanism of older vaccines. Why is it not performing as advertised? Mutation of the virus. Same reason there's a new flu vaccine every year. Do we still mask and socially distance? Yes. Why? Because the vaccine is less effective, especially against omicron, than we'd like it to be. Neither masks nor social distancing is 100% effective either.

There, ya got your answers. Now I have a question for you. Since none of these techniques (nor any other) is 100% effective, does that make them all worthless? Do you do anything at all to avoid getting Covid?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I wear a mask in stores when requested which is everywhere . That is pretty much it . My employment takes me to hospitals all through the province and have yet to catch it . Two years in , my natural immunity appears to be working so far .

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
I am triple vaxxed and got sick again..

The pain was so intense that I don’t want to think how sick I would have been unvaccinated

Nobody will escape this new variant.. good luck 🤞
Ya, unfortunately, being jabbed & boosted doesn't prevent you from becoming ill with Covid. Should one catch the current omicron variety, you shouldn't get too sick but if that's the case, why are hospitalizations up - or .... are they.......? Hmmmmmm

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Ya, unfortunately, being jabbed & boosted doesn't prevent you from becoming ill with Covid. Should one catch the current omicron variety, you shouldn't get too sick but if that's the case, why are hospitalizations up - or .... are they.......? Hmmmmmm

Because 1% infected will still need ICU where the rest won’t..

The rate of infection with Omicron is about 100,000 per day, more contagious than a cold or flu

I pity those who are not vaccinated going through this shit.. 3 days of hell..

I think I am starting to get better, drenching wet.. sweating it out..

Who cares IHU is the newest variant out of France.. which is worse than Omicron..

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Wow, you're one tough lad!

On the internet.

Just calling it as I sees it, Chief. Unlike you, I am able to think for myself and that makes me a lot tougher than you will ever be. You do appear to need the lying media to do all the talking and thinking for you, weakling. If it were not for the internet, I would not be here wasting my time trying to debate with you. Now wouldn't that be so sad, eh? :LOL:

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
I am triple vaxxed and got sick again..

The pain was so intense that I don’t want to think how sick I would have been unvaccinated

Nobody will escape this new variant.. good luck 🤞

(1) That is because the covid vaccines were never meant to cure anyone from catching any viruses. Just maybe it was more about making money for big pharma from the selling and pushing of their experimental vaccines by our lackey politicians and not really curing anything. Think about that if you are able to think.

(2) Maybe you would never have gotten sick at all if you had just left your immune system to do it's job. Hey, you never know, eh?

(3) Nobody will ever escape from the clutches of the big pharma globalists and our useless Canadian political idiots and the lying media whom have both decided to be on the side of those scumbags mentioned above and turn on and against we the peasants who just happens to pay their undeserved salaries.

The only way to escape from the clutches of those mentioned above is for all of us peasants to tell them all to go to f'n hell and demand that they end this scamdemic now. Otherwise, you will soon be needing a second booster jab if you want to keep your government allowed freedoms and rights.

As many alternative websites have pointed out many times already is that the taking any and all of these experimental vaccines will cause some kinds of bodily harm and even death. It's funny as to why and how the lying media never will talk about all of the damages and harms that have been done too many vaccinated people from these vaccines. Now that would be a real news worthy story to report. But they won't because they have been bought off just like our politicians have been bought off. Those two have become the real and true enemies of we the peasants. (n)

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

The rate of infection with Omicron is about 100,000 per day, more contagious than a cold or flu

Who cares IHU is the newest variant out of France.. which is worse than Omicron..

Well-well-well. I have been waiting for this to happen once again. Another scariant covid virus to now come on the scene. I guess that you are going to need a booster jab for this new fake and phony scariant virus. Sadly, the many buffoons out there will soon be running for their lives to get their next booster jab for this new scariant to hopefully believe that it will save then from getting sick or dying. Where or when will this covid tyranny ever end.

It will only end of course when the peasants out there say enough already and stop allowing themselves to be once again brainwashed and placed into another state of fear and panic over sweet f all. It's truly hard to believe that there are really so many stupid buffoons out there.

Round four is on it's way. :ROFLMAO:

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Have you ever travelled? I’m talking about foreign tropical nations, etc…? If so, did you not do your homework and visit a travel centre and get precautionary inoculation’s?? If not, then why not?

I have pretty much traveled all over the world and never once did I ever get vaccinated for anything. Surprise? I am still alive. :LOL:

• Wow
Reactions: Twin_Moose

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Do you think this experimental jab is a vaccine ? Do you think it works the same way as a polio vaccination ? Are you immune after two shots and a booster ? Do you still mask up and socially distance ? Why does this experimental jab not appear to be preforming as advertised ? When is an intelligent person such as yourself going to ask questions ?

Some people are just not intelligent enough to want to ask any questions. It would appear as though the majority of Canadians will never ask any serious questions of their dear leaders. They just prefer to go along to get along no matter what happens to them. These people are just cowards and wimps and must truly believe that whatever their politicians and the media tells them to do must be the gospel truth. These are the fools that are keeping this scamdemic alive and well. They just will never get it. (n)

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

This is just all incidents that are reported, don't forget who is contracted to keep track of adverse affects none other than a Bill Gates company as already posted in this thread

According to VAERS Website: There are Now Over a Million Adverse Reaction Cases to the COVID Vaccine and Over 21,000 Vaccine Deaths for Year 2021​

By Jim Hoft
Published January 6, 2022 at 7:45am
308 Comments

Reactions: taxme

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
This is just all incidents that are reported, don't forget who is contracted to keep track of adverse affects none other than a Bill Gates company as already posted in this thread

According to VAERS Website: There are Now Over a Million Adverse Reaction Cases to the COVID Vaccine and Over 21,000 Vaccine Deaths for Year 2021​

By Jim Hoft
Published January 6, 2022 at 7:45am
308 Comments
Who vets the information going onto the VAERS Website? How much of that is verified for its accuracy or truthfulness before being posted?

I’m asking ‘cuz if this site (VAERS) is going to be used to cite issues, it’s good to know how valuable the data is and who is able to interpret the raw data presented (?), and who is filtering the raw data (?) and who is able to submit the raw data being used?

Last edited:

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan

As it is based on submissions by the public, VAERS is susceptible to unverified reports, misattribution, underreporting, and inconsistent data quality.[3] Raw, unverified data from VAERS has often been used by the anti-vaccine community to justify misinformation regarding the safety of vaccines; it is generally not possible to find out from VAERS data if a vaccine caused an adverse event, or how common the event might be.

??????????????????????????????????????

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Some people are just not intelligent enough to want to ask any questions. It would appear as though the majority of Canadians will never ask any serious questions of their dear leaders. They just prefer to go along to get along no matter what happens to them. These people are just cowards and wimps and must truly believe that whatever their politicians and the media tells them to do must be the gospel truth. These are the fools that are keeping this scamdemic alive and well. They just will never get it. (n)

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Who vets the information going onto the VAERS Website? How much of that is verified for its accuracy or truthfulness before being posted?

I’m asking ‘cuz if this site (VAERS) is going to be used to cite issues, it’s good to know how valuable the data is and who is able to interpret the raw data presented (?), and who is filtering the raw data (?) and who is able to submit the raw data being used?
Dr.'s and practitioners are to fill out incident reports as well

1. Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) | CDC

2021-08-25 · Anyone can submit a report to VAERS. , including patients, parents or caregivers, healthcare providers, and vaccine manufacturers. that occur after COVID-19 vaccination. CDC also encourages reporting of any medically …

Last edited:

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

As it is based on submissions by the public, VAERS is susceptible to unverified reports, misattribution, underreporting, and inconsistent data quality.[3] Raw, unverified data from VAERS has often been used by the anti-vaccine community to justify misinformation regarding the safety of vaccines; it is generally not possible to find out from VAERS data if a vaccine caused an adverse event, or how common the event might be.

??????????????????????????????????????
Making the whole reporting system useless. Kinda like Wiki, where anyone can fudge the facts.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
I'm hearing a few people stating on some of the radio stations that omicron is NOT a variant of Covid but something completely separate and that it's not a "natural" virus. This virus (apparently) came out of a Lab in S. Africa. I haven't been able to confirm this. Has anyone else heard anything?

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I'm hearing a few people stating on some of the radio stations that omicron is NOT a variant of Covid but something completely separate and that it's not a "natural" virus. This virus (apparently) came out of a Lab in S. Africa. I haven't been able to confirm this. Has anyone else heard anything?
Probably started by alex jones or one of his disciples;):LOL:

• Wow
Reactions: Dixie Cup

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
There is reporting that the South Africa variant was from mice testing not bats

• Wow
Reactions: Dixie Cup