End the Lockdown

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Oh, you are so unfunny, chief. I think that I am going to have a pow wow with your hall of fame name to see what I can come up with. It should be fun. Why did you have to have such a long name anyways? Five letters using the word dummy would have been good enough for you. Just saying. :ROFLMAO:
Sorry to put a hitch in yer git-along there, pardner.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
The Tories lose control of North Shropshire after 200 years after it emerges that the Government hosted lockdown-busting parties at 10 Downing Street...

If we must all learn something from all of this covid hoax and lie nonsense is that no one should ever listen to any of these lying and traitorous politicians ever again. They have been treating we the peasants with total contempt and hatred. It would appear as though they hate our peasant's guts. These politician arse holes laugh at us every day. It is time for the peasants to wake the phuk up. (y)

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
If we must all learn something from all of this covid hoax and lie nonsense is that no one should ever listen to any of these lying and traitorous politicians ever again. They have been treating we the peasants with total contempt and hatred. It would appear as though they hate our peasant's guts. These politician arse holes laugh at us every day. It is time for the peasants to wake the phuk up. (y)
Has it dawned on you yet that we are at war?

Reactions: Twin_Moose

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Has it dawned on you yet that we are at war?

What war and with whom? Are you and me at war here? Are we involved in a third world war now? Please clarify to me as to what war are you talking about? Geez, try and make my day, will you, petrol? :cool:

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

20,000+ Deaths Reported to VAERS Following COVID Vaccines​

VAERS data released today by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention included a total of 965,843 reports of adverse events from all age groups following COVID vaccines, including 20,244 deaths and 155,506 serious injuries between Dec. 14, 2020, and Dec. 10, 2021.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Are you that fucking blind?

No, I don't believe so. Lol. Are you that phkn stupid that you cannot answer that simple question that I asked of you? I just want you to clarify as to what war you are talking about because there are so many little wars going on these days. Well? ;)

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

20,000+ Deaths Reported to VAERS Following COVID Vaccines​

VAERS data released today by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention included a total of 965,843 reports of adverse events from all age groups following COVID vaccines, including 20,244 deaths and 155,506 serious injuries between Dec. 14, 2020, and Dec. 10, 2021.

Well, this is what happens when people allow big pharma globalists to put an experimental gene/DNA altering vaccine into their bodies. Fully vaccinated people are the ones that are starting to pay the price for their foolishness by complying to the demands of their lying pro globalist politicians. Now many are now taking booster jabs which will do nothing for them but to make them even sicker or bring on their death sooner rather than later. Refuse the booster is what I say.

The globalists tell their puppet on a string politicians to jump, and our glorious politicians will ask, how high. The crimes that have been committed against humanity by those two mentioned above alone has been astronomical as your numbers show above. It's the vaccines, stupid. The only way to end this medical tyranny madness is to stop playing this covid scam globalist game once and for all. Refuse the boost.

But ask anyone here if they really give a shit, TW? I doubt that very many do give a shit about anything but themselves. Let's face it. With so many selfish and uncaring Canadians out there, whom believe that as long as they are okay, they no doubt say to themselves, phuk the other guy and gal. Probably about 95% of the peasants living in Canada land today could careless about anything else happening to other Canadians, and are only concerned about their own well being, and what happens to them. A sad reality but oh so true. We now live in a it's all about me-me-me society. Just saying.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
No, I don't believe so. Lol. Are you that phkn stupid that you cannot answer that simple question that I asked of you? I just want you to clarify as to what war you are talking about because there are so many little wars going on these days. Well? ;)
I'm pretty sure Pete is referring to the war against the communist NWO going on across the globe right now under the guise of COVID

Reactions: taxme and taxslave

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Well, this is what happens when people allow big pharma globalists to put an experimental gene/DNA altering vaccine into their bodies. Fully vaccinated people are the ones that are starting to pay the price for their foolishness by complying to the demands of their lying pro globalist politicians. Now many are now taking booster jabs which will do nothing for them but to make them even sicker or bring on their death sooner rather than later. Refuse the booster is what I say.

The globalists tell their puppet on a string politicians to jump, and our glorious politicians will ask, how high. The crimes that have been committed against humanity by those two mentioned above alone has been astronomical as your numbers show above. It's the vaccines, stupid. The only way to end this medical tyranny madness is to stop playing this covid scam globalist game once and for all. Refuse the boost.

But ask anyone here if they really give a shit, TW? I doubt that very many do give a shit about anything but themselves. Let's face it. With so many selfish and uncaring Canadians out there, whom believe that as long as they are okay, they no doubt say to themselves, phuk the other guy and gal. Probably about 95% of the peasants living in Canada land today could careless about anything else happening to other Canadians, and are only concerned about their own well being, and what happens to them. A sad reality but oh so true. We now live in a it's all about me-me-me society. Just saying.
Of far greater concern is the number of people that have died waiting for treatments and surgeries because hospitals have decided to save space for covid cases.