End the Lockdown

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Not just a covid denier but a flat earther as well-not any easy act to follow

Outspoken B.C. COVID-denier Mak Parhar dies, coroner investigating

Mak Parhar, the New Westminster man who gained online notoriety for his belief the earth is flat and outspoken denial that COVID-19 exists, has died.

New Westminster police confirmed they were called to help paramedics at a home in the Sapperton neighbourhood Thursday morning, but arrived to find Parkhar deceased.

The cause of death has not been determined and will be investigated by the BC Coroners Service.

In a recent livestreamed video, Parhar reported feeling ill with a variety of symptoms, including fatigue, chills and a cough, which he said was “not CONVID (sic) because CONVID (sic) doesn’t exist.”

In a video posted Wednesday, Parhar said he was feeling somewhat better and had recently taken Ivermectin, an anti-parasite drug widely touted in the anti-vaccine community, but which Canadian and U.S. health officials have warned against using.

Parhar has been one of the most outspoken voices in the anti-mask and anti-vaccine movement in British Columbia.

He was in the midst of a trial on three charges of violating Canada’s Quarantine Act for refusing to self-isolate after returning to British Columbia from a flat earth conference in the U.S. in 2020.

In March of 2020, the City of Delta revoked the business licence for Parhar’s hot yoga studio, after he encouraged people to attend and falsely claimed the heat would kill the coronavirus.

He was also criticized for shooting a video inside a Metro Vancouver hospital at the height of the pandemic’s first wave to get the “truth” about the virus.

In April, the B.C. Supreme Court threw out a lawsuit he filed against the province claiming trespass, malfeasance, extortion, terrorism, kidnapping and fraud by the government on the part of government officials.

Come on, now. Everybody these days are dying from covid. All other diseases have pretty much disappeared from earth. So, why should this guy death be any different. :ROFLMAO:

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Not just a covid denier but a flat earther as well-not any easy act to follow

Outspoken B.C. COVID-denier Mak Parhar dies, coroner investigating

Mak Parhar, the New Westminster man who gained online notoriety for his belief the earth is flat and outspoken denial that COVID-19 exists, has died.

New Westminster police confirmed they were called to help paramedics at a home in the Sapperton neighbourhood Thursday morning, but arrived to find Parkhar deceased.

The cause of death has not been determined and will be investigated by the BC Coroners Service.

In a recent livestreamed video, Parhar reported feeling ill with a variety of symptoms, including fatigue, chills and a cough, which he said was “not CONVID (sic) because CONVID (sic) doesn’t exist.”

In a video posted Wednesday, Parhar said he was feeling somewhat better and had recently taken Ivermectin, an anti-parasite drug widely touted in the anti-vaccine community, but which Canadian and U.S. health officials have warned against using.

Parhar has been one of the most outspoken voices in the anti-mask and anti-vaccine movement in British Columbia.

He was in the midst of a trial on three charges of violating Canada’s Quarantine Act for refusing to self-isolate after returning to British Columbia from a flat earth conference in the U.S. in 2020.

In March of 2020, the City of Delta revoked the business licence for Parhar’s hot yoga studio, after he encouraged people to attend and falsely claimed the heat would kill the coronavirus.

He was also criticized for shooting a video inside a Metro Vancouver hospital at the height of the pandemic’s first wave to get the “truth” about the virus.

In April, the B.C. Supreme Court threw out a lawsuit he filed against the province claiming trespass, malfeasance, extortion, terrorism, kidnapping and fraud by the government on the part of government officials.

This guy sounds more like he would be a Canadian patriot rather than be some kind of a BLM/Antifa Marxist terrorist or leftist liberal kook. If anyone is not "woke" or is not vaccinated than they are all to be considered right wing terrorists. Oh my, how things have changed for the worse here in Canada. (n)

Reactions: 55Mercury

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
You deserve the government you voted for.

Australia has now gone communist. Rights and freedoms have been taken away from freedom loving Australians. The only way to get their old normal life back is for all Australians to go either on strike or just stay at home until their communist masters resign in shame. then they should all be arrested , charged and put in their own concentration camp gulags for eternity.

That should and would send a clear message to the next crew of politicians that step in that this will never be tolerated or allowed to happen to Australia anymore. There is no other way to end this medical tyranny madness that is going on in Australia except to stay at home until the game of covid has ended for all Australians. Just make sure that all Australians stock up on essentials before that is done. Just remember? The communist Australian politicians can't jail everybody. What is so sad about it all is that the police have given their loyalty to the KGB politicians. They forgot about where their real loyalty lies? It is with the people who pay their bloody salaries. The police are acting more like the Stalinist KGB. Shameful indeed. (n)

• Sad
Reactions: Dixie Cup

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I agree I'd hate to see an unvaxxed catch COVID from a double or triple vaxxed person
It kind of makes one wonder , take the magic jab , it will not stop you from contacting this disease with a 99% survival rate , it will not stop you from spreading the disease with a 99% survival rate , but hey it might lessen the symptoms if you contact this disease with a 99% survival rate . Let’s go get that booster , that will help get the survival rate to more sustainable levels . Yikes .

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
It kind of makes one wonder , take the magic jab , it will not stop you from contacting this disease with a 99% survival rate , it will not stop you from spreading the disease with a 99% survival rate , but hey it might lessen the symptoms if you contact this disease with a 99% survival rate . Let’s go get that booster , that will help get the survival rate to more sustainable levels . Yikes .

I agree I'd hate to see an unvaxxed catch COVID from a double or triple vaxxed person

If one takes the letters in the word Omicron, and they rearrange the letters in the word Omicron, they will come up with the word moronic. Interesting, eh? :ROFLMAO:

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
If one takes the letters in the word Omicron, and they rearrange the letters in the word Omicron, they will come up with the word moronic. Interesting, eh? :ROFLMAO:
If you take the letters in taxme and rearrange them, ya come up with "x meat."

I'm sure that has some deep meaning. . .

• Sad
Reactions: taxme

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
If you take the letters in taxme and rearrange them, ya come up with "x meat."

I'm sure that has some deep meaning. . .

Oh, you are so unfunny, chief. I think that I am going to have a pow wow with your hall of fame name to see what I can come up with. It should be fun. Why did you have to have such a long name anyways? Five letters using the word dummy would have been good enough for you. Just saying. :ROFLMAO: