End the Lockdown

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

'What am I, Rosa Parks?' 'Delta Karen' Playboy model compared herself to Civil Rights icon when crew told her to sit down - as it's revealed she was arrested for DUI and fighting with cops one month before plane outburst​

• Patricia Cornwall, 51, was arrested last week for getting into a fight with an elderly man on board a Delta flight to Atlanta, Georgia
  • She was reportedly trying to get back to her seat from the bathroom when a flight attendant with a beverage cart was blocking the aisle
  • The flight attendant reportedly asked her to take an open seat until they pass by, at which point she asked: 'What am I, Rosa Parks?'
  • The comment gained the attention of an 80-year-old man who was sitting nearby and told her she is 'not black... This isn't Alabama and this isn't a bus'
  • He told her to sit down, at which point the two started trading insults - ultimately leading to a fight in which Cornwall punched and spit on the man
  • Cornwall was taken into custody by the FBI and was released on a $20,000 bond
By MELISSA KOENIG and TOMMY TAYLOR FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 10:22 EST, 28 December 2021 | UPDATED: 16:18 EST, 28 December 2021

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Of far greater concern is the number of people that have died waiting for treatments and surgeries because hospitals have decided to save space for covid cases.

Why is this happening in Canada today? If there is someone in need of badly needed surgery they should not be put in the back of the line because they do not have covid. I guess that if the hospital administrators are getting more money from Ottawa if they can show that there are plenty of covid patients in their hospitals than why not put those in need of surgeru to tha back of the line. It is really hard to believe that this covid medical tyranny has gone on for this long.

And thanks to our Marxist politicians, and the Marxist media in Canada today, they have been able to once again get the sheeple all worked up and concerned over this new covid variant called Omni"con". A virus that is well known for not being all that dangerous at all. It is just being reported as a mild virus.

The Canadian media just cannot stop mouthing off every day on the news about this Omnicon. They now have many of those sheeple running off in a state of fear and panic once again to go get their booster jab, and a PCR test just so they can feel safe from possibly dying from this new virus con job. As far as I am concerned the sheeple are starting to really show signs of mental insanity. Those sheeple need to seek help fast or they will drive the rest of us all phukin crazy. This covid medical tyranny needs to end now for sanity's sake. (n)

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

UPDATE: COVID Mask Karen in FBI Custody After Attacking Man on Plane for Eating Unmasked​

By Kristinn Taylor
Published December 26, 2021 at 10:57am
495 Comments

This is what this covid hoax and nonsense is starting to do to way too many people now. That Karen has mental issues when we watch her go bonkers when she sees someone not wearing a mask. The old guy took his mask down so he could eat his food, and this buffoon Karen was to stupid to try and figure that one out that no one can eat wearing a mask over their mouth. No doubt just another one of those leftist liberal nut jobs that we are having to put up with more and more every day.

This is the result of what our Marxist politicians and the Marxist controlled media are quite able to do these days now. They are trying very hard to try and get as many Karen's out there as they can to get them all into a constant state of fear and panic so they can start to easily control those Karen's and make their lives as miserable as hell and drive them to become nuts in the head.

This is why I will always keep saying that as long as society is willing to continue to put up with this covid con job hoax and nonsense these incidents will only get worse. Refuse the boost is a great way to start to try and end this covid tyranny medical madness. Otherwise, this covid madness could go on forever. (n)

Reactions: Twin_Moose

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

We are now living in a crazy fkd up world where bullshit has now become the norm of the day. Our Marxist politicians and the Marxist media must never be listened to or trusted anymore. Those two liars thrive on lies and bullshit. They already know that covid and climate change are both nothing more than a bunch of crap. It's just that the peasants cannot seem to get this matter of fact right just yet. They will still fall for anything those liars tell them without even a question or a whimper. The Marxist politicians get their lying Pravda media to hype things up so much so they can take control of their peasants minds, life and fears.

When we watch the news on Marxist propaganda and brainwashing TV every day we are shown lineups of peasants waiting in line to take a well known faulty PCR test that is setup to show that there is a plague going on here and now, and we see hundreds of peasants sitting in their cars waiting to get their first booster jab. Gesus peasants, we are all being made total asses of every day by those two liars mentioned above, and yet those peasants refuse to try and get it. It's bloody well sad indeed. 😷

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Why is this happening in Canada today? If there is someone in need of badly needed surgery they should not be put in the back of the line because they do not have covid. I guess that if the hospital administrators are getting more money from Ottawa if they can show that there are plenty of covid patients in their hospitals than why not put those in need of surgeru to tha back of the line. It is really hard to believe that this covid medical tyranny has gone on for this long.

And thanks to our Marxist politicians, and the Marxist media in Canada today, they have been able to once again get the sheeple all worked up and concerned over this new covid variant called Omni"con". A virus that is well known for not being all that dangerous at all. It is just being reported as a mild virus.

The Canadian media just cannot stop mouthing off every day on the news about this Omnicon. They now have many of those sheeple running off in a state of fear and panic once again to go get their booster jab, and a PCR test just so they can feel safe from possibly dying from this new virus con job. As far as I am concerned the sheeple are starting to really show signs of mental insanity. Those sheeple need to seek help fast or they will drive the rest of us all phukin crazy. This covid medical tyranny needs to end now for sanity's sake. (n)
We need to tune out the MSM and social media. We need to take the time to investigate other sources of information that are available. Also, listen to your own medical practitioner for your specific issues to find out what is best for you. Get involved in local issues. Just read something by the new Edmonton Mayor and OMG do we have an issue - total wack-job!! We need to get people involved in politics who will put constituents first and not some stupid ideological idiot who is in it for power only.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
At this point we're all double vaxxed so lets get life going back to the way it was. You want the booster, go ahead i dont care.

O, but we all should care because I predict that in the next few months, we will all be forced to get the booster jab or we will not be allowed to enter any restaurants or be able to attend any sports events or concerts. Those useless bunch of Marxists politicians that we have here in Canada do want to keep this scamdemic going. They have to be getting something out of this covid virus nonsense by the big pharma globalist ilk. What else can it be?

These Marxist politicians that we have here in Canuckistan that are running Canada today have been handed the keys to the city and are using their new found covid powers to try and keep us all in a constant state of fear and panic over another new scariant covid virus called Omni"con". This cannot end until the peasants finally say enough already. We refuse the booster. Once that is done this medical covid tyranny madness will come to an end. Just saying. :D

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
O, but we all should care because I predict that in the next few months, we will all be forced to get the booster jab or we will not be allowed to enter any restaurants or be able to attend any sports events or concerts. Those useless bunch of Marxists politicians that we have here in Canada do want to keep this scamdemic going. They have to be getting something out of this covid virus nonsense by the big pharma globalist ilk. What else can it be?

These Marxist politicians that we have here in Canuckistan that are running Canada today have been handed the keys to the city and are using their new found covid powers to try and keep us all in a constant state of fear and panic over another new scariant covid virus called Omni"con". This cannot end until the peasants finally say enough already. We refuse the booster. Once that is done this medical covid tyranny madness will come to an end. Just saying. :D
Psst!

It ain't because you're not vaxxed.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Just go get your booster jab and keep wearing your face diaper mask, and try locking yourself down for a couple of months, will you Chief. Thanks. :LOL:
Already got it (along with the dozens of other diseases I've been vaccinated against), I wear protective gear because I ain't stupid, and I'm enjoying telecommuting a lot.

You feel free to not get vaccinated, drive without a seatbelt and otherwise ignore sensible safety precautions, and keep going where you ain't wanted. That apparently being how you find your bliss.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Just go get your booster jab and keep wearing your face diaper mask, and try locking yourself down for a couple of months, will you Chief. Thanks. :LOL:

I am triple vaxxed and got sick again..

The pain was so intense that I don’t want to think how sick I would have been unvaccinated

Nobody will escape this new variant.. good luck 🤞

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Already got it (along with the dozens of other diseases I've been vaccinated against), I wear protective gear because I ain't stupid, and I'm enjoying telecommuting a lot.

You feel free to not get vaccinated, drive without a seatbelt and otherwise ignore sensible safety precautions, and keep going where you ain't wanted. That apparently being how you find your bliss.

You have to be bloody well stupid if you keep getting vaccinated for every virus that comes along, and you still want to keep playing this covid virus game of a farce alive and well. Your own politicians and the media knows that this covid bullshit is not for real. So, why haven't you figure that one out yet, Chief?

No one knows for sure that when one takes a vaccine for something that the vaccine is really working and getting rid of some virus in your body. Maybe it was ones own immune system that solved the virus bug problem and not the vaccine. Rumor has it that there has been many people who got Covid and they left it up to their own immune system to wipe it out. They got rid of their virus days later without taking any vaccines.

A sensible safety precaution that you should be taking is staying at home so you will have no fear of catching the covid bug. You must know by now that being fully vaccinated and boosted cannot save you from getting covid, right Chief? So do the world a favor and just stay at home and stop trying to be a covid super spreader by leaving your grandmas basement. Just saying. :ROFLMAO:

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
You have to be bloody well stupid if you keep getting vaccinated for every virus that comes along, and you still want to keep playing this covid virus game of a farce alive and well. Your own politicians and the media knows that this covid bullshit is not for real. So, why haven't you figure that one out yet, Chief?

No one knows for sure that when one takes a vaccine for something that the vaccine is really working and getting rid of some virus in your body. Maybe it was ones own immune system that solved the virus bug problem and not the vaccine. Rumor has it that there has been many people who got Covid and they left it up to their own immune system to wipe it out. They got rid of their virus days later without taking any vaccines.

A sensible safety precaution that you should be taking is staying at home so you will have no fear of catching the covid bug. You must know by now that being fully vaccinated and boosted cannot save you from getting covid, right Chief? So do the world a favor and just stay at home and stop trying to be a covid super spreader by leaving your grandmas basement. Just saying. :ROFLMAO:
Have you ever travelled? I’m talking about foreign tropical nations, etc…? If so, did you not do your homework and visit a travel centre and get precautionary inoculation’s?? If not, then why not?

Reactions: B00Mer

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Have you ever travelled? I’m talking about foreign tropical nations, etc…? If so, did you not do your homework and visit a travel centre and get precautionary inoculation’s?? If not, then why not?
Do you think this experimental jab is a vaccine ? Do you think it works the same way as a polio vaccination ? Are you immune after two shots and a booster ? Do you still mask up and socially distance ? Why does this experimental jab not appear to be preforming as advertised ? When is an intelligent person such as yourself going to ask questions ?

Reactions: taxme