Edmonton anti-Racism Group Chases Off White Supremacists

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Nice to see they didn't get any warmer reception in edmonton than they did in Calgary.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
There is a place just up the road from me that has a few wells on the side of a salmon spawning creek that bottles water for the export market. The labels are all in Japanese. Place runs 24/7 most of the time. They give the local fire departments all the ones that are mislabeled or what ever other problems they might find in QC. We get about a skid a year.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta

LOL...I think it's you that has bought into the scam. Saying that Dasini started out as tap water so it is tap water is like saying Kentucky Fried Chicken started out as an egg and a herb garden so that is what it is. For that matter, the water that comes out of the tap in New York City as been through seven people so one could say that there is raw sewage coming out of NYC taps just because it was once raw sewage.

Here, this might help you

Water cycle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
Nice to see they didn't get any warmer reception in edmonton than they did in Calgary.

The Calgary Mayor is a visible minority and he will do the best job but every now and then the cockroaches come out just because of their hate.

We have to remember that it was a Reform party MP that told a manager of the store he was at to tell his visible minority employee to stay in the stockroom until he leaves the store.

The Reform changed their name to the Canadian Reform Alliance Party or C.R.A.P. then to Canadian Alliance then they took over the Progressive Conservatives now they are called the Conservatives and as far as the bigoted reformers they are still there and judging of what happened to Former MP Jaffer's wife also a former MP prejudices is alive and well in the Conservative party.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
It misses the part of coming out of a municpal pipe and being bottled by Coke.

Fresh out of the tap!

Actually, it misses the part of coming out of a municipal pipe, being subjected to further treatment processes and being bottled by Coke.

This so-called scam only works if you ignore part of the process.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Actually, it misses the part of coming out of a municipal pipe, being subjected to further treatment processes and being bottled by Coke.

This so-called scam only works if you ignore part of the process.

I remember watching a show about this (like W5 or something along those
lines) several years ago. Can't even remember which label they where
tracking, but I believe it was several of them. Again, this was many years
back and things may very well have changed since then.

After sending the bottles of water to labs, they'd get a breakdown of the
chemical composition of each brand (% of this chemical & % of that
mineral, etc....) which acts like a fingerprint. With those results, they
could compare these bottled waters against tap water across North
America....and several traced back to some place in New Jersey.

It seemed the water bottling companies would get their water for nothing
(or very close to it) and a tax break, but the flipside for the location in
New Jersey was that they would employed many people in what
was an economically challenged location. Made a win-win situation for
both sides.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
It misses the part of coming out of a municpal pipe and being bottled by Coke.

Fresh out of the tap!

Recall that UK scandal a tad back - Coke was bottling tap water - Marketing as some sort of fancy water.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
I remember watching a show about this (like W5 or something along those
lines) several years ago. Can't even remember which label they where
tracking, but I believe it was several of them. Again, this was many years
back and things may very well have changed since then.

After sending the bottles of water to labs, they'd get a breakdown of the
chemical composition of each brand (% of this chemical & % of that
mineral, etc....) which acts like a fingerprint. With those results, they
could compare these bottled waters against tap water across North
America....and several traced back to some place in New Jersey.

It seemed the water bottling companies would get their water for nothing
(or very close to it) and a tax break, but the flipside for the location in
New Jersey was that they would employed many people in what
was an economically challenged location. Made a win-win situation for
both sides.

In Canada, the Feds regulate labeling. I'm not sure what the rules were back then but today, If they were selling untreated tap water as anything other than untreated tap water it would be illegal.

Recall that UK scandal a tad back - Coke was bottling tap water - Marketing as some sort of fancy water.

I'd love to see a link to that. As far as Canada is concerned, that practice is illegal.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
GIVE ME A FUKKING BREAK!!!!

Racist, trying to preserve the white race... most of these white supremacist as (mud as they call it) or mixed.

I considered pure, blonde, blue eyes and that's because by birth father a German want to that, seeking out a Norwegian. (...and I can't be 100% centuries ago an ancestor is black or mixed)

However, if you have black hair, or hazel eye or brown eye, somewhere in your past there was a mixed marriage.. so you're not "pure" as they would have you believe.

It fascinates me when he see some cracker preaching about the white race and he has black hair.. lol OWNED Pal. You mixed.

They all want their kids to look like this..

Black Mother, White Father..

Mother is white and black , father is white

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
GIVE ME A FUKKING BREAK!!!!

Racist, trying to preserve the white race... most of these white supremacist as (mud as they call it) or mixed.

Mother is white and black , father is white

We are all mixed.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
The human race should all be the same color in about 1000 years.

Very possible.. and hopefully sooner.

------------------------------------------------------------

God was angry at the human race for all racism, so he decided to make a change.

God decided to change everyone to the color GREEN.

Back on earth; "o.k. everyone line up, dark green over there, light green over there."

The Human race..

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
As for fracking and perforating,it happens well below the water table which is protected with concrete caseing and then natural rock formations.Your basically fracturing the ground around a drill hole in a well to make tiny cracks or fissures that allow more gas to seep into the well.
If it is a shallow well and the gas or oil is close to surface then the drinking water will be contaminated or taste like **** long before any holes are drilled. Encanna just had a rig burn to the ground in northern B.C. because they hit a pocket at surface before any BOP was installed so gas isnt allways deep underground.

Just sayin

Fracking is fracturing,not sending massive amounts of water into the ground to force gas up,not sure where peeps got that from.

Last edited:

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Kakato, wasn't some environmentalist claimed all the fracking was causing the earth quakes in Oklahoma??

So if Alberta fracks hard enough, maybe they can cause a big earth quake and BC will fall into the Pacific, and Alberta will have so beach front property.. ;-) :lol: