Edmonton anti-Racism Group Chases Off White Supremacists

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
Kakato, wasn't some environmentalist claimed all the fracking was causing the earth quakes in Oklahoma??

So if Alberta fracks hard enough, maybe they can cause a big earth quake and BC will fall into the Pacific, and Alberta will have so beach front property.. ;-) :lol:
They pump sand down the hole also,to fill any voids so B.C. will have to slip into the waters after the next big one on it's own.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
They pump sand down the hole also,to fill any voids so B.C. will have to slip into the waters after the next big one on it's own.

Do you have to be so dam analytical? It was a joke.

Besides, I am under the weather.. just returned home from.. Smallville Medical Center Emergency where the doctor just cut open a cyst to bled out infection.. so I'm very soar right now..

Smallville Medical Center, locals know of it as the Langley Memorial Hospital.

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
I thought Nanton was nuts selling something thats free and comes out of the tap,peeps bitch yet they pay more for a liter of water then they do for a liter of gas.

Water comes out of the tap for free.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Really makes me wonder when a topic like this comes up and it is almost immediate derailed.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Not SPRING water either....

Nope. But I've yet to see anything that says this was anything more than a misunderstanding. From what I've read, people assumed it was spring water because that is what is typically sold in the UK. People not reading labels is not the same thing as Coke scamming people. Now, it the product was mislabeled then that is another story.

Last edited:

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Or, there are those that would rather have the topic derailed than have themselves exposed for what they are.

Or maybe the OP never held that much interest because the author was just trolling. It happens sometimes. Suck it up sunshine.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
How can you troll with a news story??

If it was just a news story but given Liberalman's jealousy of Alberta and his comment "Alberta, oil, money, and white supremacists, who would have thought.", I think it's pretty clear he was trolling. Besides, explaining to people how the product labeling system works here in Canada is much more interesting to me.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
If it was just a news story but given Liberalman's jealousy of Alberta and his comment "Alberta, oil, money, and white supremacists, who would have thought.", I think it's pretty clear he was trolling. Besides, explaining to people how the product labeling system works here in Canada is much more interesting to me.

Liberalman only wishes he could live in Alberta.. he just can't afford to move there. (lucky for Alberta)