Dope

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
Probably told this story before.

I smoked hash with my brother one night years ago. We're a few joints in and it goes like this...

Me: "Hey Bro. You no why I don't like smoking up very much? Because every time I do I just tell bad joke after bad joke and I end up being a giant pain in the ass to everyone around me."

Brother: "So in other words, it has no effect on you at all."

:LOL:

Oh, man! Stoned, we both hit the floor laughing uncontrollably!

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Wow, it looks like high test, low cost weed finally made it to the medical market. Bought some Pink Gas, 3.5g for $20 from my LP last week at a "paltry" 24.6% THC. and it lights me up pretty good. Doesn't do shit for me medicinally but it's a fun rec strain.
Compared to the rest of the shit I wasted money on in both the med and rec markets with around the same THC level...well there is no comparison.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Wow, it looks like high test, low cost weed finally made it to the medical market. Bought some Pink Gas, 3.5g for $20 from my LP last week at a "paltry" 24.6% THC. and it lights me up pretty good. Doesn't do shit for me medicinally but it's a fun rec strain.
Compared to the rest of the shit I wasted money on in both the med and rec markets with around the same THC level...well there is no comparison.
Anything from the pink lineage is good. Charles lucked out on developing that strain. I crossed pink and purple and few years back. I called it bruise. Spectacular.

With cartridges at $14.95 and live resin for $20 I'm a happy camper until harvest rolls around.

Black market cant beat the prices and cut me a receipt so I can get my med costs all back from CRA.

Reactions: Jinentonix

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Anything from the pink lineage is good.
Mmmmm depends on the grower. Pure Sunfarms Pink Kush is, or at least was pure garbage.
Charles lucked out on developing that strain. I crossed pink and purple and few years back. I called it bruise. Spectacular.
A buddy of mine crossed a pink with a blue and called it Pink Panther. It's heavy duty creeper weed too.
With cartridges at $14.95 and live resin for $20 I'm a happy camper until harvest rolls around.
Yeah, that shit is still about twice the price in Ontario but I'm not a big fan of carts. I find them to be rather chokey. Don't matter what temp I vape at.
Black market cant beat the prices and cut me a receipt so I can get my med costs all back from CRA.
That was the problem in Ontario. The black/grey market couldn't beat the prices but the legal stuff couldn't touch the black/grey market's quality and potency.
Now the legal stuff is getting quite good. A new rec shop opened up recently just up the road from me and they have some nice Kush Mints at 30% THC for $4.20/g. Gonna grab me some o' that this weekend.
On the other hand, when I buy from the rec shops I can only get 30g at a time. But my Rx lets me purchase up to 150g at a time from my LP.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Mmmmm depends on the grower. Pure Sunfarms Pink Kush is, or at least was pure garbage.

A buddy of mine crossed a pink with a blue and called it Pink Panther. It's heavy duty creeper weed too.

Yeah, that shit is still about twice the price in Ontario but I'm not a big fan of carts. I find them to be rather chokey. Don't matter what temp I vape at.

That was the problem in Ontario. The black/grey market couldn't beat the prices but the legal stuff couldn't touch the black/grey market's quality and potency
Now the legal stuff is getting quite good. A new rec shop opened up recently just up the road from me and they have some nice Kush Mints at 30% THC for $4.20/g. Gonna grab me some o' that this weekend.
On the other hand, when I buy from the rec shops I can only get 30g at a time. But my Rx lets me purchase up to 150g at a time from my LP.
Pure Sun Farms is outdoor grown with a one dose of fertilizer. Its bargain weed. It still works for neuropathy for me but lacks everything else and Im not into smoking bird shit and dust. If a bird shits on mine Ill take the hose to the plant until it sparkles.

If its Tweed Kush Mints get something else. Grape Galena from T8C is the best Govt weed that Ive tried. Even a popcorn bud pre-roll takes 20 minute to smoke from all the sticky gooey goodness and terps.

Its honey oil. If you dont bark you arent taking a real hit. Its heavy but I like the efficiency and almost anywhere anytime usability. The live resin has a bite too but boy o boy very very tasty.

Lucid might do mail order, quite a few shops do.

If you have an Rx save your receipts, Its a refundable tax credit. I got $3600 back this year from my weed deduction.