Donald Trump Announces 2016 White House Bid

AnnaEmber

Council Member
Aug 31, 2019
Kootenays BC
So, who else was voting?
The EC is conposed of a selection of electors from each state. In the general election, the public don't vote for the president. They voite for representatives that in turn decide the candidate. It isn't generally a bad system but it can be corrupted.

AnnaEmber

Council Member
Aug 31, 2019
Kootenays BC
Poor burned out Ember!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHE THINKS democracy occurs...........................
WHEN SHE GETS WHAT SHE WANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol
Oh, is that what I think. Tell me more of what I think seeing as you are the expert on me.

Nevermind, gibber away if you must. Your opinions aren't worth coon shit.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
The EC is conposed of a selection of electors from each state. In the general election, the public don't vote for the president. They voite for representatives that in turn decide the candidate. It isn't generally a bad system but it can be corrupted.
The progs were sher hoping it would be corrupted.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
So was it ? Might as well try that one Russian collusion didn’t work .

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
lol
Oh, is that what I think. Tell me more of what I think seeing as you are the expert on me.

Nevermind, gibber away if you must. Your opinions aren't worth coon shit.

"A pinch of moldy coon shit" was the expression my old man trotted out quite regularly! :)

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Alec Baldwin blames 'colossal destruction' of America on Trump supporters
WENN - World Entertainment News Network
Published:
January 14, 2020
Updated:
January 14, 2020 8:23 AM EST
Alec Baldwin has hit out at supporters of U.S. President Donald Trump in a string of scathing tweets.
The actor has become well known for impersonating the businessman-turned-politician on sketch show Saturday Night Live, and took to the social networking site as he bemoaned the “moral collapse” of the country and put the blame on those who backed Trump in 2016.
“American democracy has always been a struggle between the misaligned protections of specific freedoms and a raging, at times intoxicating, 12 cylinder economy. It demanded vigilant/consistent regulation, compassion for the disenfranchised and the periodic display of a necessary sacrifice that allowed for the long term health of our society at the expense of short term whims,” the Beetlejuice actor wrote on Monday. “The desecration of those ideals and the near moral collapse of this country falls squarely in the lap of Trump’s supporters… as opposed to Trump himself, who is merely what psychology labels the ‘objective negative function’.”
2- …and the periodic display of a necessary sacrifice that allowed for the long term health of our society at the expense of short term whims.
The desecration of those ideals and the near moral collapse of this country falls squarely in the lap of Trump’s supporters, as opposed
— HABFoundation (@ABFalecbaldwin) January 13, 2020
3- …as opposed to Trump himself, who is merely what psychology labels the “objective negative function.” Like fire, floods and earthquakes, it destroys, and only destroys, by its very nature. Without prejudice.
It is Trump voters, particularly those who would re-elect him…
4- …who bear the blame.
For the undeniable and colossal destruction of everything that matters to us as Americans that cannot be merely monetized.
He continued: “Like fire, floods and earthquakes, it destroys, and only destroys, by its very nature. Without prejudice. It is Trump voters, particularly those who would re-elect him who bear the blame. For the undeniable and colossal destruction of everything that matters to us as Americans that cannot be merely monetized.”
Baldwin previously suggested he was reluctant to return to the role as Trump, as he labelled the President “a threat to my safety and that of my family” after he wrote about the possibility of “retribution” for SNL and NBC bosses on his Twitter page early last year.
http://torontosun.com/entertainment...al-destruction-of-america-on-trump-supporters

AnnaEmber

Council Member
Aug 31, 2019
Kootenays BC
Alec Baldwin blames 'colossal destruction' of America on Trump supporters
Published:
January 14, 2020
Updated:
January 14, 2020 8:23 AM EST
Alec Baldwin has hit out at supporters of U.S. President Donald Trump in a string of scathing tweets.
The actor has become well known for impersonating the businessman-turned-politician on sketch show Saturday Night Live, and took to the social networking site as he bemoaned the “moral collapse” of the country and put the blame on those who backed Trump in 2016.
“American democracy has always been a struggle between the misaligned protections of specific freedoms and a raging, at times intoxicating, 12 cylinder economy. It demanded vigilant/consistent regulation, compassion for the disenfranchised and the periodic display of a necessary sacrifice that allowed for the long term health of our society at the expense of short term whims,” the Beetlejuice actor wrote on Monday. “The desecration of those ideals and the near moral collapse of this country falls squarely in the lap of Trump’s supporters… as opposed to Trump himself, who is merely what psychology labels the ‘objective negative function’.”
2- …and the periodic display of a necessary sacrifice that allowed for the long term health of our society at the expense of short term whims.
The desecration of those ideals and the near moral collapse of this country falls squarely in the lap of Trump’s supporters, as opposed
3- …as opposed to Trump himself, who is merely what psychology labels the “objective negative function.” Like fire, floods and earthquakes, it destroys, and only destroys, by its very nature. Without prejudice.
It is Trump voters, particularly those who would re-elect him…
4- …who bear the blame.
For the undeniable and colossal destruction of everything that matters to us as Americans that cannot be merely monetized.
He continued: “Like fire, floods and earthquakes, it destroys, and only destroys, by its very nature. Without prejudice. It is Trump voters, particularly those who would re-elect him who bear the blame. For the undeniable and colossal destruction of everything that matters to us as Americans that cannot be merely monetized.”
Baldwin previously suggested he was reluctant to return to the role as Trump, as he labelled the President “a threat to my safety and that of my family” after he wrote about the possibility of “retribution” for SNL and NBC bosses on his Twitter page early last year.
http://torontosun.com/entertainment...al-destruction-of-america-on-trump-supporters
meh Hollywackos have opinions? Who knew? lol

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

AS OUR IDIOT BOY AND HIS LOSER LIE-BERALS HAVE PROVEN...................................

THE CDN SYSTEM IS EASILY CORRUPTED..........................................

IF VOTERS ALLOW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE FATE OF KATHLEEN WYNNE-BAG AND HER ONTARI-OWE LIE-berals is proof that common sense..........................

CAN WIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Over 55 percent of North American voters DO NOT CAST A BALLOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our future is in the hands of lazy, ignorant SLOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
R.E.M. exploring 'legal avenues' to halt Donald Trump from using songs during rallies
Published:
January 16, 2020
Updated:
January 16, 2020 11:10 AM EST
Kim Kardashian West: I have a good relationship with Donald Trump
featured by
R.E.M. are determined to stop U.S. President Donald Trump from using their songs at his campaign rallies.
The businessman-turned-politician reportedly played the group’s hits Everybody Hurts and Losing My Religion at his re-election gathering in Milwaukee on Tuesday, with bassist Mike Mills taking to Twitter to insist he and his bandmates are considering taking legal action
“We are aware that the President* @realDonaldTrump continues to use our music at his rallies,” he wrote. “We are exploring all legal avenues to prevent this, but if that’s not possible please know that we do not condone the use of our music by this fraud and con man.”
We are aware that the President* @realDonaldTrump continues to use our music at his rallies. We are exploring all legal avenues to prevent this, but if that’s not possible please know that we do not condone the use of our music by this fraud and con man.
— Mike Mills ❄️💨⛄️ (@m_millsey) January 15, 2020
Back in 2015, the group, which disbanded in 2011, also spoke out insisting they did not “authorize or condone” Trump’s use of their tune It’s The End of the World as We Know It (And I Feel Fine) at a rally.
This Adderal-deranged idiot is renting our troops out as mercenaries. Republicans? Conservatives? Bueller? https://t.co/6T1iCpvEGL
— Mike Mills ❄️💨⛄️ (@m_millsey) January 12, 2020
Days before his latest post regarding the 45th POTUS, Mills referred to Trump as an “Adderal-deranged idiot (sic)” who is “renting out troops as mercenaries”, after the politician said he told Saudi Arabia, “You’re a very rich country. You want more troops? I’ll send them to you, but you have to pay us.”
Rihanna, Pharrell, Guns N’ Roses, Steven Tyler, and Adele are among the acts who have also requested the President stop playing their music at rallies.
http://twitter.com/m_millsey/status/1217521410240851968
http://t.co/6T1iCpvEGL
http://twitter.com/dcpoll/status/1215844442994814976
http://twitter.com/m_millsey/status/1216307659403513856
http://torontosun.com/entertainment...-donald-trump-from-using-songs-during-rallies

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
This thread is 5 years old. Why hasn't anyone locked this thread? Don't you have any moderators in this forum?