Does this Freak anyone else out?

bhoour

Electoral Member
May 10, 2005
earth
Re: RE: Does this Freak anyon

no1important said:
It is quite possible that I am paranoid.

Nothing wrong with being a little paranoid. I actually think its healthy. Keeps one on ones toes, so to speak.

8O

okay i wasn't paranoid until I read about stalkers and spiders and robots, grey men, ............ :roll: .

I'm all for being aware of ones surroundings, but remember ......

PARANOIA MAY DESTROY ya..........
:bom:

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca
RE: Does this Freak anyon

A piece of advice, the little "Grey men" are not so cute and cuddly.

Papachongo

Nominee Member
Dec 6, 2005
nootaksas
Why is it always the soviets that are spying on us peaceful Canadians. Personally I think its the Swiss. Nobody can be that neutral. I mean even the word 'Swiss' inspires awe and fear from the masses.

Gilgamesh

Council Member
Nov 15, 2014
Re: Does this Freak anyon

Speaking of that, Rev, don't you want to laugh when you see all those old movies where the bad guys are Soviet spies? What a joke!

Bull Dog
Not a joke at all. Putin is bringing back the tradition.

Gilgamesh

Council Member
Nov 15, 2014
Nothing 'Conservative' at all about keeping an eye on Russia. Putin has repeatedlycand openly stated that he wished the. USSR c/w mass murders,gulags, and poverty still existed. Without the west holding against the Soviets im 1945+ here in Canada we would all be speaking Russian or Chinese.

Maybe you would prefer that? You are free to move anytime you wish.

Either you are incredibly ill informed about the Cold War era or...........

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
ONLY Hillary and wiener and all those now KNOWN child sex fiend pizzagate FREAKS running around ( READ THE IG REPORT!!!) would be worried about russians at this point in the game.
(Oh hi CC didn't see you lurking there...;) )

Say, what bunch of RACIST religious dummies invented communism in the first place?

Maxine Waters: 'You better shoot straight'
http://thehill.com/homenews/house/3...rious-death-threats-you-better-shoot-straight

Hmmm...sounds like someone's communist master needs a heroin refill in the vein in the butt cheek.

Last edited: