Did Bill Morneau get tired of the bull shit?

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
In answer to the topic question - yes. Not defending Morneau but I do believe that he felt the little potato's spending sprees were getting out of control and tried to put the breaks on. The end of the line was when Justy thought it would be a great idea to to throw millions of dollars towards unspecified 'green projects' in the midst of a pandemic.

Well, there are other more important things to blow our tax dollars on also. How about Teflon Don Turdeau who is still giving away hundreds of millions of tax dollars every year to other third world countries while this scamdemic rages on? Turdeau just allowed around a thousand new refugees into Canada during this scamdemic but I am not allowed to go across the American border because if I do I have to quarantine myself for two weeks when I come back? And I doubt that those refugees have been checked for this Convid 19 virus. If any do get it then they will be taking up a bed in a hospital for free at taxpayer's expense. Oh the joy of it all.

This gawd dam country and this prime mistake of Canuckistan is really starting to piss me off. Morneau being a lying leftist lieberal must have been caught doing something really illegal and so he had to go. But no worries there. Turdeau will replace him with another leftist lieberal buffoon and the game will carry on business as usual. F'n bloody sad.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
I don't know

How can you possibly not know? It isn't secret information. I gave you the names. You could throw Tony Clement in there too. And that would be 6.

Strike 6.

We all know what that usually means.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
How can you possibly not know? It isn't secret information. I gave you the names. You could throw Tony Clement in there too. And that would be 6.

Strike 6.

We all know what that usually means.

Do you really think I keep track of HOW MANY people resigned in a former administration several years ago or whether they resigned, got fired or died? Idiot! I remember Bev odious leaving.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Do you really think I keep track of HOW MANY people resigned in a former administration several years ago or whether they resigned, got fired or died? Idiot! I remember Bev odious leaving.
Yes I really think that how many ministers resigned from the Harper cabinet is perfectly fine whataboutery on a thread about ministers resigning from the Trudeau government.

So what about it?

6 strikes for Harper and no thread from the braintrust?

harrylee

Man of Memes
Mar 22, 2019
Ontario
Seems to me that this thread is more about Morneaus departure due to much more serious issues....ie: ETHICS

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Seems to me that this thread is more about Morneaus departure due to much more serious issues....ie: ETHICS
The stupid f*ck is just flailing because he doesn't understand the difference between losing Ministers over party policies and losing Ministers because of their own personal actions.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Yes ethics are once again a thing.
And Team Groper have none. So much for his promise of an open, honest, transparent govt. He's as "open" as Area 51. He's as honest as an alcoholic's promise and he's as transparent as depleted uranium.

He has an even worse grasp of economics than you. And really, for a goof who pisses his pants about nationalists, you sure do support one. Which shows how stupid you truly are. You live on the West Coast (or so you claim) while you support someone with a CLEAR history of Quebec Nationalism, a CLEAR history of racism and a CLEAR history of sexism. Your pathetic, bleating denials don't make those hard facts untrue.
So maybe it's time to take a good hard look at yourself and a good hard look at Trudeau and decide if you want a corrupt piece of shit who only cares about Quebec or if you prefer an actual Canadian as your Prime Minister. Preferably one who actually has good morals and ethics and a CLEAR understanding of what national unity is instead of the politics of division crap we've been getting from Prince Groper for the last 5 years.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
And Team Groper have none. So much for his promise of an open, honest, transparent govt. He's as "open" as Area 51. He's as honest as an alcoholic's promise and he's as transparent as depleted uranium.

He has an even worse grasp of economics than you. And really, for a goof who pisses his pants about nationalists, you sure do support one. Which shows how stupid you truly are. You live on the West Coast (or so you claim) while you support someone with a CLEAR history of Quebec Nationalism, a CLEAR history of racism and a CLEAR history of sexism. Your pathetic, bleating denials don't make those hard facts untrue.
So maybe it's time to take a good hard look at yourself and a good hard look at Trudeau and decide if you want a corrupt piece of shit who only cares about Quebec or if you prefer an actual Canadian as your Prime Minister. Preferably one who actually has good morals and ethics and a CLEAR understanding of what national unity is instead of the politics of division crap we've been getting from Prince Groper for the last 5 years.
Who is this mythical person of whom you speak ?

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
And, neither of those should be a thing, right?
They should either be a thing or not.

As it is they are not a thing when conservatives do the but they are a thing when liberals do them.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Ms. Freeland , perchance ?
Oh f*ck no. She's a Groper groupie and clearly has no mind of her own. I'm also going to play the leftist game of guilt by relation/association, so I don't want a nazi in charge of Canada.
And yes, Freeland's grandfather was nazi propagandist in the Ukraine.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Oh f*ck no. She's a Groper groupie and clearly has no mind of her own. I'm also going to play the leftist game of guilt by relation/association, so I don't want a nazi in charge of Canada.
And yes, Freeland's grandfather was nazi propagandist in the Ukraine.
Are you suggesting the apple doesn’t fall very far from the tree ?